Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The introduction to the Antagonist." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"The introduction to the Antagonist."

Go down

"The introduction to the Antagonist." Empty "The introduction to the Antagonist."

Post by Master Ogon Mon May 01, 2017 7:41 pm

The scene is set with Devious standing in front of a black background, a grey tux with a white undershirt, with matching pants as he stares into the camera, a cheeky smile on his face. He starts speaking, in his charming voice, he glides his hand through his hair before speaking.

Matt Devious:
"Hello, I'm the man who just beat..." He would stop for a second, thinking about how to say his name ."Supaci? Sugotee? Suraci, is that how you say it? But I beat him on my first match here, made him tap out. I was going to do far, far worse but unlike the other make-believe villains,or heels as you call them, but I am not a idiot who only thinks about the now and not the future, oh that is another thing you may want to know about me, I have..." He would giggle slightly before going to continue his sentence. "Many, many dark fantasies, I would share them with you people watching this, but I do not want you to fear me for what I want to do, but what I am going to do and have already done. But I am going to tell you one of my goals for the future, these people you consider faces, I am afraid they...might not make it to the end of the year. As many of their names are written down in my hit list, the hit list for plan one which I am going to do.  This plan of mine is me rising to the top of the company, and spreading my message far and clear. I am the villain of this story you idiots call life."

The camera suddenly zooms toward into the face of Devious with a black and white filter, his now smug smile gone and replaced with a serious, almost haunting stare.

"The message is that anyone can become someone as bad as me, anyone can become a villain, anyone can hurt people as bad as I can, your heros, your family, and most important, yourself."

The camera zooms out again, to the original spot and Devious keeps the haunting stare
"You may think this is fake, true evil doesn't exist, but I am telling you something that I mean, they may  be fake, but for now on, consider me the anti-christ, the villain of this story."
                                                                                  Devious walks off screen, as the camera fades to black
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down