Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Hardway to IMPLOSION

2 posters

Go down

The Hardway to IMPLOSION Empty The Hardway to IMPLOSION

Post by HellishxHades Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Intensity comes back from commercial break, and Jacob Hardway is standing in the center of the ring. He has a microphone in his hand and the crowd is booing him. He lift the mic to his lips.

Jacob Hardway:
So. Takeshi Matsumoto. I beat you and made you my bitch a couple of week ago. Then I teamed with a delusional war veteran, and beat you and your partner Mr. Showtime. Now at the moment, I have no opponent for the Grandest Stage of them all iMPLOSION. So who is gonna be the fool that want to take the Hardway to IMPLOSION.

(Open to Fury)

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Hardway to IMPLOSION Empty Re: The Hardway to IMPLOSION

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Hardway was cut off by the crowd cheering as the music of Takeshi Matsumoto hit the P.A systems, under the titantron stepped out Takeshi’s translator Daisuke and the Samurai of CMV himself. Daisuke was about to speak for Takeshi only for the deaf man to walk on down to the ring himself, the Samurai giving some lucky fans a couple of high-fives on the way down. Once he got down the ramp Takeshi jumped over the ropes into the ring, he stood infront of Jacob Hardway with a hand outstretched wordlessly asking his tormentor for the microphone. As expected Hardway refused but Takeshi wasn’t taking no for an answer and just plucked the mic from Hardway.

Takeshi:
You...beat me, good for you. Everyone please give Mr Hardway a round of applause.

Sarcasticly Takeshi clapped a few times for getting back to business.

Takeshi:
Surely beating me must help you sleep at night, as all you did afterwards is run your mouth. You have a right to do so, but its not out of pride that you do it. No you do so trying to anger me, try to make me think I’m a failure.

I got news for you Mr Hardway, one or two losses to you does not undo all I have done in my Career. I asked for a challenger and you gave me a fight, you beating me is a minor bump in the road on my path to a possible singles run.

See unlike you i don’t let a lost put me down, I learn from it.
And you know what i learned? That it hurts you that i brushed aside the fact I lost and accepted it, that I choose to move on and better myself. You are mad that I refuse to be a sore loser, that I refuse to moan and make excuses for you winning.

You beat me and yet you seem to want more, before Blood Rush you choose to get involved in a fight that was none of your business just because I was there. After the dishonourable war veteran got the pin in the tag match you tweeted you wanted another go at me as you had time to waste, well if the GM’s allow it, you have your opponent at Implosion. I’m no fool and neither am I a coward so lets end this once and for all....one match at implosion LAST MAN STANDING!!!

With that Takeshi shoved the mic back into Jacobs hands, looking him in the eyes as he awaits his answer.

(open to Hellish)

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

The Hardway to IMPLOSION 206
The Hardway to IMPLOSION Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The Hardway to IMPLOSION DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:49 am

Jacob Hardway seem surprised at the request for Last Man Standing.

Jacob Hardway:
Really. Last Man Standing. Really. I wouldn't have thought you would want to fight a guy like me, in a match like that. I really didn't think you want me to knock your ass out.

Hardway walks over to the ropes and leans against them.

You say I am upset that you aren't a sore loser.
You say I am upset that you are proud of losing. I say, that I am glad that you ain't a sore loser, I am glad you are proud of your failures. Because that means I can tear you down a piece by piece.  

Jacob walks up and get in the face of Takeshi.

Piece by piece. At iMPLOSION. I will beat you down. Choke you out. Knock your ass out. And I will end this with you out cold, my hand held high. Like it always does.

Jacob smirks as he says his final sentences.

(Open to Fury)

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down