Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
To stand back up.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

To stand back up....

2 posters

Go down

To stand back up.... Empty To stand back up....

Post by Batman Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm

A grueling match between Bob Luger and Jon Reed is over as Luger stands tall in victory. Blood dripping from the open wound on his forehead and his hand held rise. Instead of leaving the ring however, he decides to call for a microphone in which he is granted by the ring crew.

Bob Luger
(Breathing heavy) It isn't over....until it's over...

He takes a second to wince in pain before continuing. Really showing his battle wounds from the war he just had.

Bob Luger
A few months ago, I came out here with the Alpha World Championship for the first time. And it.....it felt incredible. I had done it. I avenged a friend as well as my father to conquer the beast and obtain the ultimate prize. I was the happiest man in the world. I had it all. The gold. The respect. And I was only getting closer and closer to creating a legacy worthy of the Luger name.

He pauses for a second as a look of disappointment comes across his face.

Bob Luger
And then I faced Ryan Kent at Absolution.......

The fans begin to boo at the sound of Kent's name.

Bob Luger
This whole time, I was consumed with the idea of being the best that I lost sight of how hard you got to work to keep being the best. I took Ryan lightly, I thought I knew my opponent but the man I stepped in the ring with at Absolution was the best opponent I've ever faced. And he proved to be better than me when he became the one to beat me for that belt. Like him or hate him, he's our champion now.

Bob sounds defeated despite just winning a big match with Reed moments ago.

Bob Luger
Losing that belt and coming out here tonight admitting that Ryan is better is a massive blow to my pride. But losing respect for this sport would mean I have no pride at all.

The blood continues to drip from his forehead as he continues.

Bob Luger
I respect the fact that Ryan Kent was able to defeat me. I've worked my ass off to get to where I am today and he proved that he worked harder. He earned that title. But that doesn't mean i'm going to roll over. I may of took a nasty fall but if I know one thing better than anybody in this business it's to get right back up and keep fighting!

The fans are on their feet as Luger gets them motivated.

Bob Luger
You can hope that things will get better or you can make them better. I'm the Work Ethic Titan for a reason and I got two weeks to work my ass off and get to where I need to be to become Alpha World Champion once again. I promised you all before that i'd be the champion you deserve and I let the glory get to my head and failed that promise. But where I failed once I won't fail again. To be defeated you learn something. You learn what it takes to beat you and how to avoid letting it happen again. I'm constantly thinking. Planning. Working to be better. The Bob Luger you seen at Absolution will not be the Bob Luger you see enter Purgatory. I have time to change for the better. TO BECOME WHAT I NEED TO BECOME TO MAKE ALL OF YOU PROUD! AND I WILL GO THROUGH HELL AND BACK TO DO SO!

The crowd is livid at the confidence spewing from Luger's mouth.

Bob Luger
What you seen from me tonight is only the beginning. Ryan Kent has bested me in the one thing I've devoted my life to. And honestly. It intrigues the HELL out of me. He's better than me. That's something I will be proud to change. So Kent, I know you're listening. You're getting ready for your match with Randy Borton tonight as I speak. Win. Get better. I want to beat you at your best. I want to conquer the very best in the business and right now bud, it's you with that Alpha World Championship around your waist. Work as hard as I will to prevent what i'm about to say to happen. I will walk into Purgatory as a determined man. I will go through war ten times worse than what you seen tonight to come out on top and walk out as a TWO TIME Alpha World Champion. Those are my intentions Kent. Prove me wrong....

And with that, Luger drops the microphone and begins walking back up the ramp as the fans chant his last name. He can't help but to stop on the stage to look back at the fans and show an appreciative smile towards their efforts to keep him motivated. However, as he does that, Ryan Kent comes from the Gorilla Position with his title in hand and cracks it across the back of Luger's skull, knocking him out cold at the top of the ramp. The boos are heavy as our new Alpha World Champion stands there above his body holding the title up high with a cocky smirk on his face.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

To stand back up.... Empty Re: To stand back up....

Post by Borton Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Good stuff batman
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:06 pm

bless
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down