Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tyson Walks... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tyson Walks...

4 posters

Go down

Tyson Walks... Empty Tyson Walks...

Post by HellishxHades Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 pm

As Suraci lyes in the ring, Tyson is on the apron, with his head down. He raises his head and stares at Suraci. The crowd is clapping for Suraci efforts. Suraci finally starts to move. He attempts to stand but he falls down. Tyson gets in the ring and stands in front of Suraci.

Suraci grabs at Tyson Cage's boots, and starts to pull himself up.
Suraci mouths something under his mask, which only Tyson can hear, as Suraci pulls himself up a little bit further, Tyson steps back. Suraci falls back down, staring at Tyson.

Tyson, shakes his head, and exits the ring. He holds his head down walking up the ramp to the back. The CMV doctors arrive and helps Suraci up. And to the back.

As Tyson exits the men's locker room, he is met by a Interviewer. Before the interviewer could tell Tyson that Suraci is in the medical room being evaluated, Tyson shrugs past him, as he exit from the arena.

Last edited by HellishxHades on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Tyson Walks... Empty Re: Tyson Walks...

Post by Maurie Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Entertaining dynamic with them.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:56 pm

You've got some nerve, Tyson.

Who the hell do you think you are calling me out like that?

You've got some nerve, after everything you've done..or rather, didn't do you put up a brave front on social media to question my actions and DEMAND that I explain why I did what I did.

Well, if I wasn't in so much pain right now, if I wasn't so pissed off and annoyed and on the verge of breaking down from the stress and frustration and angst that eats away at me day after day after day after day...

Breathe, Suraci.

If I weren't so unsurprised by the route you've taken, then these tears on the brink of falling from my eyes would instead be because of me laughing so hard.

But no one's laughing now, huh? No one is in good spirits after the way that tag team title match played out...except for Desolation, I'm sure. Still, I find it so ironically funny that NOW you care so much about what I have to say. NOW, when it's far too late to turn back the hands of time and re-do that title match, your ears are wide open.

You weren't so eager to discuss things in the days leading up to this match. You never seemed to be near your phone when I called or texted you. Your apartment always seemed to be empty when I stopped by despite your car being parked out front. I bet you never even looked down at the message I left you on the beach after I spent hours rearranging those rocks.

What did you think, Tyson, that I was hounding you because I was bored or lonely or because I had nothing better to do? All goddamn week I was trying to get in touch with you to tell you that I was nervous...I was scared. I was trying to tell you that we needed to be on the same page because title matches are completely different beasts from anything we've ever wrestled before.

Desolation are completely different beasts than we've ever wrestled before.

All those missed calls and voicemails? Yeah, that was me trying to tell you that we needed to be on the same page more than ever before. I was going to tell you that I had an idea for a strategy where I would tire out Desolation by soaking up as much damage as I could, letting you dominate the second half of the match by virtue of being the freshest man.

Unfortunately that second half never came because I overestimated how much of a beating I could take and underestimated just how hard they can hit. Now, was that the best strategy to begin with? Well how the hell would I know because I DIDN'T HAVE A TAG PARTNER TO BOUCE IDEAS OFF OF.

Let me make something clear, Tyson. Icarus? I've said it before and I'll say it again: I admire him in some sick way. For even the briefest of seconds he spreads his wings and he felt what it meant to truly be free. I tapped into that, and I got burned for it. Just like Icarus was told the sun would melt his wings, there was a voice whispering in the back of my head. It's the same voice that keeps me up at night by taunting me and mocking me. It tells me that I'll never be good enough and that I'll never find someone who thinks I'm good enough.

That voice told me to not even try. It proclaimed that I was nothing but an absolute fool for walking into a match against two of the most physically imposing men to ever walk this earth with the only person I could trust being somebody who doesn't give a damn about me. But being ignored and stepped on aren't novel feelings to me, Tyson. It's an unfortunate fact of the life I lived that I've grown far too accustomed to dusting footprints off of me.

Still, I silenced that voice. I went into that ring and I fought. And I not mad because I lost, because unlike you I know there's always a tomorrow. I'm mad because I gave it everything I had because I care about this team, only for you to embarrass me by leaving me for dead in the middle of that ring after I begged you not to turn your back on me.

Begged you.

Because I thought the candle still burned. My wings were singed, but I hadn't plunged into the ocean...not until you pulled me beneath the waves. Yet how can I be mad at you? You told me from day one, that we weren't friends. But when you've lived the life I've lived, sometimes friendship is as simple as a stranger not spitting in your face because he doesn't like the way you look.

It all hurts because I should have seen this coming. It was clear to everyone but me that everything would fall apart the moment things didn't go your way. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and trusted you anyway. I believed that winning those tag titles would finally get that stick from out of your ass.

I was wrong. I understand that now. I was wrong to expect you to be a better man just once, Tyson, just once in your life. Egos and arrogance and selfishness to the side, because that was the only way we were ever going to win that match. You can try to spin it like I went into business for myself by not tagging you in, when you should be worried about why I hesitated.

Think about why in the biggest and most important match of my Fusion career, I had second thoughts of my first title win being shared with a man who never respected me or who wouldn't hesitate to take all the credit.

Am I sad that my plan backfired? Sure. But hindsight is 20-20. Do I regret the way it all played out?

No. I can sleep at night knowing that I can gave everything I had, to this team and in this match. It's just that on this night, against Desolation, my best wasn't good enough. If this is where and how it all ends, at least I can say I tried.

If you look deep within yourself and realize that you can't say the same, we'll that's on you.

Friend.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 am

Suraci,

You say, that I haven't changed. Well that farthest from the truth. When I met you, I thought you would be a means to an end. I thought I could use you for my own game, make a name off of you.

Then we had a string of success.and after every match, you would chipped away at my ego. You started to rub off on me. I started to see this business clearly for the first time. I use to think that this business was about yourself and no one else. Then at Homecoming. In our match. You let me get the win, saying it what friends are for.

So. Suraci, you aren't my friend. Your my best friend. And the reason I didn't answer your calls, I didn't answer the door. Was because I was scared, of what was happening, to me. I was scared that I was changing, that I have changed. And guess what Suraci I did change. I see the bad I have done, I see the good that comes from being your friend.

So, I was wrong for being scared of change. I was wrong for when you were beat down, and everything. I got scared and slipped back to the old me. And I broke myself out of that situation, in time to see you take the fall.

Then you tried to get up and said I'm sorry. And I left. Suraci, I left cause all during that match I thought I rubbed off on you, and my old arrogant self was apart of you.

Suraci, I am truely sorry for everything. If you want to hold a grudge against me and end this, I won't hold it against you. But I want this to continue, and I promise you, that I will be better.

But. It up to you, if The Bickering Duo stay or split. Your choice.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:27 am

An interviewer approaches Suraci as he enters the building--alone.

Interviewer: Hey there, Suraci! Do you mind if I ask you a quick question?

Suraci: Sure, though I have sneaking suspicion what the topic of interest is going to be.

Interviewer: Right, it's just that you and Tyson Cage, the most unlikely of allies to begin with, seemed to be on the verge of breaking up last week...but then everything seemed to be okay after you two...aired your grievances, lets call it. It's just hard to get a read on you two, and we're all wondering the status of the team. Especially after Tyson seemed to give you an out by saying that there would be no bad blood if you were to decide to end the tag team.

Suraci: He did say that, didn't he? Class act, that guy, I tell you. It's just like him to act he's a good guy doing me this favor. Let me make something clear: I'm not going to get Kurasuke'd...I'm not going to be villainized for making the tough decision he probably wants more than I do. It's all just a ploy to make him look like the victim who wanted to stick it out through thick and thin only for the big bad masked guy to stick the knife in his heart.

Suraci clenches his jaw.

Suraci: I'm not taking the bait and falling for his trap. If the death of this partnership is something he stays up night fantasizing about while getting drunk enough to think what he was on his face is a good idea--then he doesn't have to fantasize anymore. You wanna know about the status of this team, Mr. Interviewer? Go find him, and ask him. If we're done here then he can pull the trigger and let those words can come out of his own mouth. Maybe I'll fly a little higher without him weighing me down.

He walks out of the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Tyson almost immediately enters the same door as suraci left. The interview was still there and got a little hopeful to get the scoop from Tyson.

Interviewer: Tyson, I just got told by Suraci.

Tyson puts his hand up signaling him to stop.

Tyson: I heard. I was right behind the door. The truth is, I'm not trying to pull the victim card. The last few months been the best in my short career. Suraci is indeed my best friend if he knows it or not. I ain't out to ruin his brand. But I won't be the one that ends this. He will have to say it. Cause, I truely don't want it to end.

Tyson continues to walk after Suraci exiting the frame.

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:36 am

I love this

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Suraci is walking backstage, dragging his suitcase behind him, with Tyson Cage nowhere to be seen. Just before he can slip into the parking lot, the interviewer from earlier in the night catches up with him.

Interviewer: Hey, Suraci, so what's the deal? One minute you both are talking about splitting the team up, and the next you're hugging in the ring.

Suraci: Now hang on a second, I wouldn't even call it a hug. It was more of a friendly chest tap because we both got caught up in the moment. Tonight doesn't change anything. You saw what happened, clearly you did. Tyson was one week too late following up n my idea...why do I say that? Because I had no plans of doing it tonight. He may talk up a nice game in front of the cameras, but I don't buy this change of heart for a second...nor am I gonna let him but the weight of this team's future on my shoulders. He's the one who was always doubting the group, questioning me and my abilities despite my best efforts to make the most of the situation. The only reason why he wants me to say anything is because he wants to manipulate the situation. I'm not falling for it. After that match, it's clear he's in it for himself. So if this team is ending, he needs to man up and say it himself.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Backstage of Fusion, prior to their #1 Contender Match, Tyson Cage follows Suraci down the hallway, as usual they are bickering the whole way.

Tyson: I mean, if you don't want to be my tag partner say it man. Cause if you haven't realized we got a No.1 Contender Match next, in fact, and you want to argue that I am being the bad guy, and trying to ruin this team.

Suraci nods, and begins to restate, but gets cut off by Tyson.

Tyson: Look, I ain't the bad guy, I ain't trying to ruin this team. We were inches from the top of the mountain and we lost, now we are one step closer to getting back there, getting all so close to the top. You can treat me how ever you want out side of the ring. I know I have earn your hate, for not answering you that week. I know I have to earn your trust back. But please know, that I will not end this team.

Suraci: You're so good at pretending to be happy when things are going right.

Cage goes to contend the point, to argue that he's not pretending, he's not putting on an act--this is how he really feels: he's in this for the long haul, willing to work through the team's issues so that they can become better and stronger and an even bigger threat to the tag team championships. Yes, willing to do all of that if Suraci would just let him in. But this time, it's Suraci who cuts Cage off.

Suraci: No, save it. We'll see if you really want to stay in this team if things go south tonight.

He walks off before Cage can say anything--the resentment and anger from Cage's past transgressions still bubbling under the surface...but apparently not enough to make him want to end the team. Looks like they won't be entering the arena together tonight either.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down