Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Batman Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:04 pm

catering table for heel of the year

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III - Page 3 Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Ferocity is nearing the end of the show. The vixens have started to pack up after their matches. A noise startles some of them from the parking lot area. We see a cameraman walk over towards it where the vixens are lined up in front of Maurice Fisher’s very own “Angel Kissing Booth.”

Maurice
Step right up ladies. Don’t be shy, even though I would be. One kiss equals some money to a very important charity. The Angel Fund, where we find homes for wrestlers beyond their prime. Hence the “Angel” Fund. So who wants to be the lucky first?

Fury approaches the stand and gives Maurice a sarcastic smile.

Maurice 
The Urban Warrior would like to dual with these lips?

Fury
I'll pass, but i'll donate this to be fair.

Fury pulls out a envelope with a sizable wad of cash in it and places it on the booth.

Fury
Oh by the way this is from Rage

Suddenly Maurice's face had a meeting with her fist, Fury smirked before leaving and letting the next vixen in line approach the booth.

Angelina Hawkins steps forward and Maurice smiles as she leans across the table. Maurice closes his eyes and puckers his lips. Then he felt a skinny robusk object on his lips. He opens his eyes to see Hawkins has sticked her finger on to his lips. She smiles for a second before she turn it into a frown.

Angelina
Look Dumbass, no one gonna kiss you. So pack up your shit and beat it.

Maurice sighs after still pretty much nothing from the Vixens of Ferocity. He looks around to see who’s next in line.

Maurice
This is ridiculous! Nobody here has the heart to donate to charity it seems.

Cassie Maverick was next to approach Maurice. She smiled warmly and was in a good mood for once. She had a lot to be happy about so perhaps his fortune was about to change. She drew close and places both hand on his face and rubbed his left cheek with her thumb.  "Close yer eyes sugar. I know what you need." He closed his eyes and puckered up his lips but her felt something wet and slightly bitter tasting splash across his lips. It was a shot of Jack Daniels.

Cassie laughed and took a big swig from her bottle and waved goodbye. She was off to celebrate her victory over Megan Cooper and only way she knew how. She shouts back at him, "Been a real pleasure hun! Now ya'all have a goodnight out there ya'hear?"

Maurice starts to pack up the booth, but he knows there should be big money in this next vixen in line.

Big money is right.... Because next up is The CMV Undisputed Women's Champion Queen Quinn-Belle who is holding her cute little puppy "Bucky"...and her best friend Willow, the Duo know as Quillow.

Willow
Hey look at this sad sack, what's he up to...

Quinn
Who? all i see is a homeless guy...

Willow
Lol, i think that's Maurice.... let's see what he's up to..

Quinn
Fine, make it quick though, we got a lot of shopping to do, i need new shoes, new outfits...

Willow
Oh we won't be long i promise...... Hey Maurice why you packing up....

Maurice
None of these bumass vixens trying to donate to my wealthy idea.

Quinn
So let me get this right, we kiss you for a "good cause" ??

Willow whispers something into Quinn's ear and they begin to laugh...

Quinn
Ok handsome, this is your lucky day cuz you get to kiss The Queen.

Maurice
Ohhh, I was on my way out, but I could fit you in.

Quinn
Ok close your eyes and pucker up...

A big sloppy kiss is given to Maurice, who can't believe his luck... Quillow walks away laughing as Quinn saiz good girl to Bucky.

Maurice wipes his hand over his face in disgust. Already injured and feeling even worse after his battle with Brody Hellick, this week is getting more annoying by the minute. The lady who attacked Audrey Hope leans on a car while wearing the same dark hoodie. When Maurice sees her she leans off and walks forward.  

Maurice 
And what are you doing here?

Rockell grabs Maurice by the shirt, pulls him forward and lands a kiss on him.

Rockell
I should be asking you, doglips.

She pushes him away and walks off

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Thanks to Fury, Rick, Topher, Hellish, and Suntan^

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:06 am

Best promo ever

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2