Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Empty "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:55 am

The Angel of Intensity has a slight delay in his entrance. After some time he makes his way down omto the stage. He’s supported by a crutch along with some visible stitches on his lip and a neck brace. The beatdown from Brody Helick weeks ago had done more damaged than Maurice could’ve talked himself out of. Maurice gives the stink eye to fans on the way down the ramp at Climb 2 Fame before struggling to get between the ropes and into the ring.

MAURICE: I am the Angel of Intensity, Maurice Fisher III. The man with so much potential that was never given a chance.

The crowd laughs at how destroyed and fragile Maurice looks.

MAURICE:You can all go ahead and laugh all you want, but this is the image of a warrior. Who else do you see back there diving headfirst into hell like me? My longevity is fucked, but hey, you were entertained right? Because that’s what matters huh? I can jump from a skyscraper and as long as you’re happy about that $80 ticket it’s okay right? That’s disgusting to me. You want me to slowly die so you feel better about paying for this shitty show? You know why the show is shit? Because I’m nowhere near the main event or even a title match. So it seems like you’re all paying for for mediocre flippy, ground and pound, or mega submission practitioners. You know who could do all of that? Me! I’m the greatest all-around wrestler on the roster. Once these brands become one, I’m launching straight towards that World Title.     

Maurice takes in the “boos” from the crowd he sees as undeserving of his presence.

MAURICE: I'm sorry, are you finding me, unsatisfying? I apologize for not pandering to the filth of this city or to either of the bastards wanting to be GM. This is my show right now.  So you can take your Markos, your DSDs, your Haydens, and so on. Take this Angel that’s standing before you and realize this is all you’ve got. You’re laughing now, but until you get another Brett Angel return, you’ll boo anything close to greatness. So I’ll give you ONE last chance to follow me in saying my line, or I’m not leaving this ring. I am the Angel of-   

A booming cheer threatens to blast the arena’s roof straight up into the atmosphere!

ANGEL:I am...

Just like old times, that’s all Angel has to say before the crowd takes the baton from him and finishes the lap. They cheer themselves when they’re done. They cheer for Angel as he stands there. They’re just so happy and enthused that they don’t know what to do with themselves at the moment.

ANGEL:The Angel of Intensity...it has a bit of a ring to it. I’ve had fans before, but there’s something about a man so obsessed with me that you’ve gone and tried to become the new me.

He begins walking down the ramp.

ANGEL:And really, I’m not out here because I’m mad. Truly. Keep doing what you’re doing. Whatever it takes to make a name for yourself, right? Even if it’s on the back of somebody else’s hard work. It’s all semantics, though. What I really wanted to do is announce to the entire world right here live on Climb to Fame that Brett Angel is...

He leaves the end of his sentence hanging in the air as he steps between the ropes and enters the ring.

ANGEL:...well, Brett Angel is rearing to go. And it’s merely a coincidence that you also happened to be out here the same exact moment that. For a moment, I genuinely believed that it was all over for me. Today, my arm, while it still tingles every now and again, is going to be as healthy as it ever is.

Angel takes a moment to size Fisher up before he continues.

ANGEL:And the first order of business is getting up close and personal with the man trying so hard to fit into my shoes. It ain’t as easy or glamorous as I may make it look. Being Brett Angel comes with a lot of baggage and most of it isn’t worth the stress of carrying. You’ve been around long enough, and what do you have for yourself so far? What can you say you’ve accomplished that’s made the pain and the bruises worth it? There’s a bit of a catch-22 going on because I can understand why to imitate Brett Angel, but I’ve become the man I am by forging my own way. The Angel of Intensity may have his wings clipped.  

Maurices’ eyes widen and his jaw drops while standing inches away from the original Angel. Maurice knew this would happen, but not this soon or while he was in this state. That surprised look turned to bitterness once Angel’s words has hit him

MAURICE:My wings are gonna get clipped? As far as I can see you’ve never earned yours. I’ve been up here holding it down. I’m coming out here even in this state, on a Pay Per View where I should be competing like the legend I am. So Mr. Angel let me kindly suggest you step aside because it seems like, vintage Angel, you want the spotlight of nostalgia. Notice this was never the reaction you got without the returns and the debuts. Once you become a weekly timeslot again, your whole schtick will become as stale, repetitive, and boring as you’ve been for the past years. Not to mention the rest of Halo as well. By the way, how are they doing without your little piggyback to the top?   

Angel chuckles as he takes a step toward Maurice.

ANGEL:Since you were so kind to ask, they’ve all found careers outside of wrestling, and if you want some tips on that, considering how things have been going for you, then I’ll be happy to speak to you in private to help guide you. Though, I’ll happily step aside and let you continue, whatever it is you’ve been doing. I just wanted to let you know that what you’ve been doing hasn’t gone unnoticed. And if it so comes to it...if it becomes a matter of defending my legacy...then I won’t hesitate to.

MAURICE: Maybe Rey Furioso did a bit more than just damage to your arm. I’m in no shape for throwing hands tonight. But you’re a tempting one. One of these days you’ll be walking out of here for good, and on that day I will be laughing my ass off while looking at your pathetic career be summed up as, “meh.” You’re nothing special. I’m not imitating you, I’m mocking you.

ANGEL:Time and a place, my boy…

Angel leaves Fisher in the ring, and walks up the ramp to the stage where “1 Shot” Leona meets him. She blows as kiss in Fisher’s direction as Angel places an arm around her and the two walk off. 

Last edited by Maurie on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Alveuss Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 am

So what, is the M in Maurice's third speech paragraph not good enough to be blue no? Where's your consistency Maurie I trusted you.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:09 pm

The theme hits and the arena goes nuts with the boos. Even in his little time signed to CMV, and even less time in-ring, Maurice has turned the CMV audience into his #1 enemy. Fighting the monster that is Brody Hellick has been the closest that Maurice has been to getting any positive reaction from the audience. But ever since his continuous mocking of the UnMatched legend, Brett Angel, he’s only gotten the reaction of an outsider. But in the mind of Maurice, any reaction a good reaction. He climbs through the ropes and lets the chants and boos sink in. He throws up his hands and circles the ring until the noise dies down.

Maurice Fisher III
I am the Angel of-

He stops, not only at notice that nobody is following along, but at the notice that he’s on new turf tonight.

Maurice Fisher III
That’s strange. I’m not on Intensity, but somehow I get just as much respect and I’m just as annoyed with you people. You all seek a hero. You think there are heroes in this type of sport? We fight. If you think fighting is heroic then you’re all as gullible and ignorant as could’ve I guessed. You see we come out here and punch, kick, slam each other with all the force possible. We’re paid to fight. Living off fighting is heroic to you isn’t it?

Maurice paces back and forth while talking. The reactions turn to open ears listening to his every word.

Maurice Fisher III
We draw blood from our opponents on a weekly- no hourly basis. We break bones and honestly destroy each other externally and internally. But that’s okay because, “He did a shooting star press,” “He threw him through a table,” “They turned on each other.” As long as it keeps you entertained, you’ll allow it. You’ll even egg it on. Screaming “We want tables” or “One more time!” ABSOLUTELY unnecessary, disgusting acts by all of you “fans.” But that’s cool. Go ahead. Boo me for being entertaining AND maintaining my longevity at the same time. But it’s okay, I’m the true villain aren’t I?

The crowd boos softly still even after what Maurice says.

Maurice Fisher III
Find me a perfect wrestling crowd and maybe I’ll compete for you neanderthals. Nut that day may be a long, long time seeing as none of you have evolved from the last time I stepped in this dump.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Maurice is calmly doing push ups in the back after his match with Sinister did not go as great as anticipated. His personal intern, Kenneth, walks up to comfort him after his match earlier in the night.

Kenneth
Don't worry boss, you'll get em next week.

Maurice
It's funny you say that Kenny, because I've been saying that for about 5 months now, and I've only been here for six. You know, I could have been so much more than some gatekeeper for these corner pickups that Matthews calls new talent. It´s a simple fact that Matthews wants UnMatched to stay UnMatched. I was stripped of my brand, my home, and forced to settle for the next best thing which is far from best. My point is, I'm the Angel of Intensity and big Eric doesn't like that at all. Don't expect any five star matches since this brand frankly doesn't deserve three. It´s a real shame that this crooked authority can be so obvious without backlash. I am a STAR. I get in that ring and even in my worst match, put butts in seats. So I´ll be doing the bare minimum until I´m given what I'm owed. I want a title shot. I don't care if it´s a European title, Television title, Tag belt, anything is better than my position now. You can keep your Global and World Championships. I can elevate these ¨midcard¨ belts twice as much as the current champs have tarnished these main event titles. I'll be in my 60’s like Rage before i get a real title match, so why not pick up some silver and bronze before the gold?

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm

This is exactly what I wanted out of you Maurie! Good job

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Lee casually walks by Maurice and Kenneth after his stellar match up with Sunshine with his head in a towel, he over heard MF3's comments, he looks MF3 up and down examining his ring get up, and gives him a simple nod. Lee continues on with his walk to the trainers room.

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Another day passes by in CMV and another superstar makes his way to the arena. A black Uber car pulls up in the parking lot when, first, Maurice Fisher III exits the back seat while holding the hand of the lovely Rockell Lovve. Maurice is dressed up with a plaid button up shirt with a black vest and some slacks to match. Rockell has an elegant dress and it seems the two have dressed for some sort of occasion.

Mac Thompson
Maurice. Rockell!

He tries to get their attention while Maurice is fixing his cuffs.

MF3
MAURICE! ROCKELL! That’s how you sound. That’s how annoying you are. Now what do you need?

Mac Thompson
I wanted to get some information on what is up with the fancy getup and the dress and the-

MF3
You see Mac… People like me and Rockell know that we won’t be booked for another month or so. All those CMV fans seem not to want it. Look at this Mac, just take a good look.

Maurice pulls out his phone and scroll on CMV.com.

MF3

Gets me so boiled that none of those people voted me for the elimination chamber. I had a damn petition backstage too. You wanna know what happened? None of them want me in the chamber either. But the difference is that the locker room is scared that I will snatch them belts. If you were able to fight someone, you wouldn’t choose the toughest guy. So they get a by. But the fans out there that aren’t voting for me must be actually crazy. You’d think they would want the most entertaining match possible. And that is a fact that you can not deny, Maurice in the chamber means 5 Stars. I am a 5 Star athlete. I am the Angel. I am everything that you need to keep this place from burning to the ground. Sweeping me under the rug like I didn’t beat Hardway in less than a minute or like I didn’t demolish Bryan Sanders, is a pathetic attempt to delay the inevitable throning of me as the NEW champion. And this is what people are gonna be doing during the match without me in it…

Maurice pulls his phone back out and pretends to text.

MF3

They will ignore it. Because it won’t exceed expectations or live up to its potential. Mac, I’m getting light headed, I need some wheat bread. I’ll have more than just what’s on my chest to talk about next time.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Johnny Sampson sits behind his desk with his legs on the table and his hands behind his head, relaxed. Sampson has his eyes covered with a warm towel and you can see the steam rise from his face. There’s a knock on his door.

Sampson
Come in.

Entering the room is Rockell Lovve and Kenneth the intern. They rummage around Sampson’s room and start to grab stuff and shove them in paper bags.

Sampson
Now what is going on? Put my things back.

Kenneth
No can do, Mr. Sampson.

Rockell
Maurice is on his way down here and he’s got a fierce attitude. So unless you want any of these Knick knacks or paddy whacks broken, you let us do our thing.

Sampson
So where is Maurice?

Kenneth
We’ve got him distracted. He’s looking for Kevin Hart backstage.

Kenneth and Rockell start to pack everything away and stuff the bags under Sampson’s desk. The open the windows so no glass is broken either.

Maurice
GREAT! Just great. Now I’m twice as pissed.

Maurice is heard from the hall and he storms straight into Sampson’s office. He immediately slaps the boardwalk balls off Sampson’s desk.

Maurice
EIGHT MONTHS! EIGHT GODDA-

Maurice clutches his head showing a mixture of anger and frustration. He takes deep breaths and talks in a scarily quiet tone.

Maurice
For eight months I have patiently waited for you to finally give me something more than matches. I’ve been waiting for Title matches for the absolute longest. I refuse to be a Zack Cage or a Ringo Maxx. Ringo didn’t get his first taste of gold until he grew grey hairs. That’s will not be me.

Sampson goes to open his mouth but is instantly cut off by Maurice.

Maurice
So let’s take a look at the guys who have gotten more than deserved opportunities. How about DJ Law? How long was it until you fell in love with him and gave him the championship matches? What about 2 months? PATHETIC! You know and I know that there is gonna be hell to pay if you leave me in the closet with people like JLV and Marko who slowly die down in popularity and credibility. How long before I’m just some corporate “Yes” man? Not me Johnny. So what you gonna do?

Johnny Sampson goes to answer but again isn’t allowed to get a word in.

Maurice

I’ll tell you what. I’m going to enter that last spot in the World Championship chamber match. I will not be denied my righteousness here in CMV. I don’t even need a qualifier. Look at my matches. I’ve got one loss on my record. Imma let you sit in that thought while you play flappy birds on your thousand dollar iPad.

Maurice stomps out of the room and slams the door as hard as possible. Rockell and Kenneth go to get the bags from under the desk and place things back in proper spots. Rockell trips over her heel and the bag of glass and artifacts come crashing against the floor. Rockell looks back at Sampson while on the ground and quickly takes off and leaves the room. Kenneth and Sampson make eye contact and Kenneth runs out of the room with the bag still over his shoulder. You can hear from the hall that he drops it and has broken those objects as well.

(Open I think)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Maurice walks into the camera shot as Kenneth and Rockell hype him up after his win against 10|EL. He holds both ends of a towel while it’s draped around the back of his neck.

Rockell

That’s what we talkin about! That’s how we do it!

She slaps his peck while hyping him up. Kenneth pulls out his handkerchief and dabs Maurice’s forehead to dry the sweat. Maurice walks on, silent, smiling.

Rockell
Just like that! Five times! Just like that in the chamber!

Maurice keeps on walking and keeps on smiling. He takes in the boasting from Rockell while Kenneth attends to him.

Rockell
You got em good didn’t you?

Maurice sees someone catch his eye from down the hall. It’s Omega Lee. They both look towards each other. Maurice looks to Rockell to break the stare down. Kenneth raises an eyebrow, unaware of what’s going on.

Rockell
Psh, don’t worry bout him. He didn’t earn that chamber spot, did he?

Maurice stays silent as Lee listens on to Rockell’s cheerleading.

Rockell
Awww, don’t be upset. Looks like little Omega has been seeming more like a beta.

Maurice withdraws from his silence after a few seconds go by and he laughs along with Rockell. Lee continues walking and shaking his head in disapproval at the crew of Maurice.

Maurice
Hmph, pathetic ain’t he?

Rockell nods her head and Kenneth plays along. They go forward into the locker rooms to get ready to leave. The screen fades out into the next match with a view of the crowd.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Maurice Fisher III starts to become livid backstage following his elimination. He stomps when he burst from the curtains of the gorilla position. Rockell and Kenneth are right there to greet him. He snaps his fingers and Rockell tosses him a hot towel. He doesn’t stop walking. He goes at a fast walking pace that doesn’t fall too close to jogging. Maurice finally finds an interviewer and he grabs him by the tie.

Maurice

YOU SEE THAT? You see that ape strip me of another opportunity? Who keeps letting that big bitch fight me anyways? I got a restraining order on him a long time ago. So it seems he was an illegal participant. THEREFORE, I was never fairly eliminated, seeing as he tried to murder me once again.

Tops Newsome’s music goes off. The interviewer looks over Maurice’s shoulder and sees Parker walk into Tops Newsome’s locker room.

Interviewer

Umm, Mauri-

Rockell
Don’t interrupt. That’s rude.

Maurice
Do you have any idea how robbed I was?

Interviewer
But sir-

Kenneth
Shhh.

Parker starts to hammer away on Tops with a steel chair.

Interviewer
I need to calls security.

Maurice
So I’m a threat to you now? See what I get for being an angry black guy now. Turns out I need to be restrained.

Interviewer
No there’s a fight.

Maurice
I am just a humble Christian man, please chill. I’m giving you the scoop on your next CMV World Champion. You’ve been a nuisance. I’ll be in my way to Sampson to discuss my scandal.

Maurice and his crew walks off while the interviewer peeks into the locker room to witness Parker choking out Tops with a baseball bat. Parker locks eyes with the interviewer and he bolts off and slams face flirts into a wall while turning around.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:30 am

Making his first appearance since CMV Showdown, Maurice Fisher III makes an entrance to open episode 76 of UnMatched. Maurice is rocking a red velvet vest with pants to match. Underneath the vets is a white dress shirt with both sleeves rolled up. Maurice checks his watch while walking down the ramp, passed the fans. Ignoring the “boo’s” and the chants. Reaching over the 2nd rope, he’s handed a microphone to assist him in delivering his message to the CMV Universe.

Maurice Fisher III

None of you are worthy. None of you have gone through what I have within the last month. My first ever title shot at UnChained. My first ever singles title shot at Showdown. None of you can relate to this feeling. You’re not gonna like this one bit, but I didn’t lose because D’Angelo was “better than me.”

The “boo’s” grow as reaction to Maurice’s excuses. Maurice stops talking to appreciate the reaction.

Maurice Fisher III

Go ahead. And I hear you all right now,

Maurice does his best impression of a whining CMV fan.

Maurice Fisher III

“Maurice, DSD was in the chamber too. Maurice you had the hometown advantage. Maurice, DSD didn’t even have his coffee that morning.” Like shut up and learn to listen. That’s the problem now. You never know how to stay in a fan’s place. You all feel so in control. This isn’t your show. If this show was owned by any of you watching, it’d be half as a good as the live events. So let me stop, because this isn’t about you. This is about me.

Maurice checks his watch again to make see how long he’s been out here. After checking the time he looks to the ramp where the Titantron displays the result of Showdown.

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  3457d410
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  99c42010
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  5155e210

Maurice Fisher III

And it’s funny because you’ll all continue to cheer for him. You will continue to say I blew my shot. But I’m not even trippin’ over the low blow. The low blow isn’t what got me. It was the distraction. The distraction that creep through the back of my head and stayed there through the whole match. That distraction, was Omega Lee.

Maurice reaches into his pocket and he pulls out a water bottle. Maurice turns it and lifts it in the air to give the crowd a good view of it.

Maurice Fisher III

Normal, half-empty bottle of water right? Not for me it isn’t. This “bottle of water” is what cost me everything at Showdown. You don’t see what happens behind the scenes. Omega Lee thinks that he’s still got it, knowing his time simply has passed him by. It was an everyday argument in the back, until Lee gave me the impression that he’s not done with what happened back there. Lee decided to throw this at the back of my head, and that’s where it all clicked. The chamber injuries, my hometown, the low-blow, Rockell, Kenneth, Lee, DSD, the championship…!

Maurice takes a second to cool down and rethink his next words.

Maurice Fisher III

I credit Lee for being the straw that broke the camel's back. All eyes were on me at Showdown. Nobody was thinking of Omega Lee that night, nobody had to put much faith into DSD. They expect him to win. Since I doubt I’m getting another title shot anytime soon, it looks like Lee is going to be first. When I see him, I’ll return this water bottle to him. Only when I throw it, it’s going to be in your face.

(Open to Gent)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 pm

To a mix reactions Omega Lee theme plays as Lee makes his entrance down the ramp to confront Maurice, Lee in his warm ups always ready for a match might be ready for this confrontation to go sideways

Omega Lee
Okay, let’s…Bring it down a notch, Maurice. You’re supposed to be this next breakout from out of nowhere, but you go to into Showdown unfocused, get pinned, and now you're out here pointing fingers. That’s what happens when you miss your shot to become a champion.  I want you to remember that as the two shots at gold you couldn’t get it done.

It’s fitting, I feel like that is a fitting distinction with you and I as well. You’re the guy with nothing really special here except some flashy lights and all of the garbage you buy is made of plastic that breaks in six minutes after you get out of the door with it and you Men's Warehouse 50% off suits....

Me? I’m the guy who may not have all of the awards and all of the bells and whistles that the big chain has, but I’m the guy who has the locals backed out of the door and posting on the internet about. You’re nothing special but an Omega Lee hopeful. Where do you see yourself fitting in, Maurice, where do you go? Are you going to be lost in the shuffle with no friends to bring you up? When is the next time you’re ever going to get a shot at the top again?

There’s always going to be a place for Omega Lee, and that is not being cocky, Fishy. It’s the truth. If I walk out, I get DMs and messages asking me to come back. When you leave? Who is knocking on your door? You need this to be relevant, I don’t. I need this to be successful. I need this to leave my mark. I want that cup, I want one more shot at the championship, I want to change the game, thats practically my heisman.

You always have to be the loudest, flashiest guy in the room. Now you think you have a backbone and can come take on the world? If you didn’t grow up with balls, you don’t have balls now. Fake hard shit, dumb. You can’t show weakness. I can, and I can overcome my weaknesses. At the end of the day, I know that you win some, you lose some.…there’s no vicious cycle.
You’re not tough. Nothing scary ever comes out of west coast.

You could’ve been champion. Instead you’re the champion of nothing but the next tally mark I’m going to put beside my wins. You got knocked the fuck down after talking a big game. If you think that’s over, if you think I’m going to be your comeback from a pathetic loss, you better handle the ass whooping before stepping up.

Lee stares down Fisher waiting for him to make the first move

(Open to maurie)

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next