Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
The Road Continues Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

The Road Continues

5 posters

Go down

The Road Continues Empty The Road Continues

Post by Batman Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Mr. Dashing
And up next folks, we are going to hear from Bob Luger about his devastating loss last night. No doubt he won't be too happy.

And with that, the PA System lights up.

And the fans cheer on the Work Ethic Titan even before he reaches the stage. He delays his appearance for several seconds before finally emerging from backstage. Without his usual smile but he doesn't look devastated either. He stands at the top of the ramp and admires the fans adoration for him as they try there best to pick up their hero with chants of his last name. "Luger! Luger! Luger!". A sly smile forms on his face as he finally makes his way down the ramp, slapping a few hands along the way before reaching the ring. He takes a deep breath and hops up on the apron and climbs through the middle rope. The chants are still going and he's getting an unbelievable ovation from the crowd for a guy who lost in the main event at Purgatory. He keeps the microphone at his side as he closes his eyes and takes in the atmosphere. As if he's taking a trip in his mind. He doesn't want the moment to end but he knows he has his future to address. So with that, he finally raises the microphone to his lips. However, before he can get a word out, the PA System lights up and all attention is directed towards the stage.

[Open to a certain somebody]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

The Road Continues Empty Re: The Road Continues

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Almost immediately the entire audience is losing their minds, realizing that this dream match, that's been built up for over a year and hyped as all hell, could possibly, FINALLY, be happening! Sam Valentine walks out onto the ramp, just as Luger did before him, he's not in his usual higher spirits, not mocking the crowd, in fact he hardly even looks at them, keeping his eyes on Bobby down in the ring the entire time. Sam takes a calm and collected stroll around the ring and over to the time keeper's area where he is equipped with a microphone by CMV ring announcer, Edith. He then turns to face Luger once again who is standing mid-ring with a look of uncertainty plastered on his face. Valentine circles back and makes his way up the steel steps and into the squared-circle, The Dream cautiously approaching Luger who straightens himself out and doesn't back down, the two superstars now only inches apart. Sam grins slightly, Bob matching it, as they both feel the energy of the CMV universe right now, it is truly a sight to see on this night with the arena bumping like crazy, cheering, booing, chanting and just raving. Valentine licks his lips before bringing the mic right up underneath his mouth, but he pauses while the crowd continues to roar, he waits for them to quiet down just a tad so that he might be heard clearly enough.

Sam
Well, well, well, here we are . . .

Boom, an instant reaction from the audience as Sam smirks with a cheeky little laugh following.

Sam
Here I am . . . There you are . . . And Ascendance V is just four weeks away . . .

He's milking this, this bout that many fans and analysts didn't think was ever going to happen, even after Valentine was traded to Genesis.

Sam
Purgatory wasn't exactly a huge success for either one of us, with myself losing to Pierre Thompson with the CMV International championship on the line, and you . . . Getting whopped by Ryan Kent in the main event.

Luger furls his brow, nodding his head and admitting that he indeed was not at his best this past Sunday night.

Sam
For over a year now, Bobby boy, we've been going at it on Twitter, THE biggest Twitter beef in the entire history of Twitter beefs. Some rather harsh things have been said on both sides, but we hyped the hell out of a confrontation that many people thought was never going to happen. With myself on Fusion and you here on Genesis, it was only a DREAM, but then I was traded over to the yellow brand about halfway through this season and right away the talk of the town was, “Could we FINALLY see Sam Valentine versus Bob Luger!?” It nearly happened at Validation in the Tug of War match . . . It nearly happened at Cause & Effect in the Deadly Games tournament . . . But time after time fate just did not bring us together, it wasn't meant to be I thought to myself. But then, after Purgatory, I was drifting, unsure if I was even going to be at Ascendance, and then I saw you drifting as well . . . No longer the Alpha World champion, no plans, you were just floating there as I was, hoping, praying maybe that anything would come your way . . . Well, Luger, here it is, I am that thing, and you are mine. I have nothing to do and you have nothing to do so baby, this DREAM match, this once in a lifetime encounter between the two BEST superstars not only on Friday night Genesis but in ALL of CMV, it's finally going to come to fruition, yeah, that's right! I'm making the challenge right here and right now, nearly two years in the making, Sam Valentine versus Bob Luger on the grandest stage of them all, the showcase of immortals, Ascendance V, CAN YOU FEEL IT, BOBBY!? So what do you say, huh, are we going to settle this beef once and for all, are we going to give the CMV universe what they've been craving oh so badly, are we going to find out who truly is the better man!? Luger, Luger, Bobby, are we doing this, brother???

The feeling in the air is almost electric, with each of Sam's words spoken Luger became more and more lively, he now stands with his arms at his side, his head tilted back. He sighs lightly, looking to the left, then to the right, almost as if to get a suggestion from the fans but of course they're all, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, screaming, “YES! YES! YES!” Bob inhales intensely and looks right into the eyes of Valentine who extends his hand and nods his head, “Let's do this!” The former Alpha World champion gulps, then reaches his hand out and grabs a hold of The Dream's, firmly he pulls his in so that they are nose to nose, bringing his mic up to his lips and nodding vigorously.

Luger
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT WE ARE!!!

Neck and neck these two titans shake hands and won't let go, with the entire CMV universe behind them, perhaps one of the biggest matches in this companies history was just made official for the show of shows, Sam Valentine versus Bob Luger, the camera zooming in on their foreheads butting against one another as the shot fades on one hell of a scene, one that was thought to never ever happen, but is now a reality, and has quaked CMV's landscape . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Road Continues Empty Re: The Road Continues

Post by Maurie Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:14 am

FINALLY!
Maurie
Maurie