Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1

+5
Tim
HellishxHades
Maurie
Topher Mod
Batman
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Empty Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1

Post by Batman Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 FN63rML

It's another hot summer day as the sun glistens on the sweaty forehead of Bob Luger. He continues jogging along the sidewalk, checking his fitbit to see how many miles he's ran. Life is good. He's a superstar in the baseball realm and despite his issues, he's a loving father of a young bundle of joy with blonde pigtails. He has everything to smile about. The world has been generous to him. God has blessed him. Everything is going.....

*GUNSHOT*

Bob immediately stops in his tracks. He lives in a very wealthy and nice neighborhood. Gunshots are foreign around here. He takes out on of his earbuds and looks around. Then he hears it again.

*GUNSHOT*

He finds the direction it's coming from and runs towards it. Something's not right and he's beginning to realize that. Usually when he does his daily morning run, there's people out and about. Mowing their lawns or checking their mail. But not this morning. He hasn't seen a single soul. And the idea that what he's been hearing on the media is starting to creep into his mind as he finds the house it's coming from and circles around to the back. He hesitates for a second as he hears moping. In attempts to be heroic, he swings open the wooden gate door and sees his neighbor sitting in his lawn chair with a pistol in hand and a woman lying on the ground several feet away from him.

Bob's eyes widen and he can't seem to find the words to describe what he's seeing. So many thoughts are rushing through his head. Did he just witness a murder? He wants to run but his bold genes prevent that and instead he drags his feet along the grass and gets closer to his neighbor, so that he can hear his footsteps before he speaks.

Bob Luger: J....Jay? What....did you do.......

Jay brings his raises his head up, allowing the tears to drop on his lap as he looks up at Bob with broken eyes.

Jay Davis: My.....my Bettey......

Bob notices blood running down Jay's arm. His eyes follow the trail and they widen at the sight of a bite mark. His heart begins to beat harder and he begins to really wonder if the scare all over the internet wasn't just a story. Was this the real deal?

Jay Davis: I didn't know what....to do man......she came at me....her eyes.....they seemed....

Bob Luger: They seemed what Jay......?

Jay looks up at him.

Jay Davis: Dead........

Bob shakes his head and pulls out his phone, dialing 911 and putting it to his ear.

Jay Davis: It won't work......I've been trying.....

The line was busy. He looks up in the distance, and he sees multiple helicopters hovering over the city.

Jay Davis: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Bob jerks his head back to see Bettey attacking Jay. Sinking her teeth into his neck. He panics, pulls her off of him but she takes a chunk of his flesh with her. As Luger throws her to the ground, he looks to see blood spewing from Jay's neck as his eyes flicker one last time before finally closing. Bettey is back up to her feet with a blank stare and blood covering the lower half of her face. Almost as if she's a hungry wolf about to attack.

Bob Luger: Oh...my god......

He quickly runs out of the backyard and down the street towards his house, trying to make a call along the way.

The News: Again, I repeat, evacuate your houses immediately and come to the main safe houses we have set up here on this map. Colorado Springs....

Luger looks away from the TV and back to his suitcase in which he has just thrown random clothes and items inside. He looked back at his phone and decided to call her again. However, it once again goes to voicemail.

Bob Luger: Tia, seriously, call me back. Are you and Lindsey ok? Please call me back!

He slips the phone into his pocket and zips the suitcase closed before heading out front, dragging it behind him. He had been in such a rush since the incident with Jay that he hadn't taken off his sweaty track suit in the process. The news has issued a giant evacuation in almost every city in America. Something had happened and he wanted to get to his daughter before something else did. He closes the trunk to his Bentley after placing his suitcase in it and steps into the vehicle. As he's backing up, he sees in the rear view mirror, Bettey, slowly walking towards him. Any other day, he wouldn't dream of being violent, but this was an emergency and he seen her eating her husband alive so without hesitation he sets the car in reverse and rams it into her, knocking her back a few feet.

Her head busts open as it hits the curb, however, she stands back up and watches as his tires screech and he darts on down the road. Everything had happened so fast he hadn't had time to think. But if anybody knew what was going on it'd be a police officer. His best friend perhaps, Tim. So he gives him a call, praying he'd pick up. And after several rings, he does.

Tim LaFave: Hey, Bob, are you alright, have you been in town?? This shit is fuckin crazy man....

Bob Luger: I'm heading to Colorado Springs right now what is going on????

Tim LaFave: People man, I don't know they just snap and all of a sudden wanna eat your face off. I've seen it. The Denver Police Department is whack, it's every man for himself at this point i'm trying to get to my mom and my son. My brother is with them right now but we're going to head to that safe zone up in Springs as well, so meet you there?

Bob swerves on the road to avoid a crash as he heads out on the highway.

Bob Luger: Uh yeah....I'll be in town in about 15 minutes.....

Tim LaFave: Ok, be safe man.....good luck.

Bob Luger: Yeah...you too.

As he hears the click, he sets his phone down in his lap and looks on at the road seeing the occasional crashes. It wasn't a busy road regularly but it's the fastest route to Colorado Springs next to the main road so it seems like a lot of people were hoping on using it in the midst of all the panic. Shaking his head, Bob was scared. He didn't know exactly what was going on he just knows that it seems that nobody is safe. Whatever it is, it ended up in his neighbor hood. It's happening all over the country apparently and he's freaking out about that. Especially since he is miles from his daughter. Her safety is all he cares about and right now, he can't even promise that.

The worry is eating him alive as he finally begins to roll in town but the traffic is terrible. It's like a line leading into the city. You could hear all the honking from miles away. He rolls down his drivers side window to poke his head out to see what all the fuss is about. To see if he could at least see any officers directing the traffic. However, he sees nothing but cars and smoke in the air. The resident in the giant truck four cars ahead pokes his head out and begins screaming.

Chris Andrews: Hey get a fuckin move on!!!!!!! Come on!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

Bob tries to surf through the radio but it's all static. No messages or calls on his cellphone and still zero clue of what to do. Especially now that he's stuck in a traffic jam. However, the sounds of gunshots not too far up ahead gets his attention. He steps out of the car to see what's going on, as well as several others near him. Their's civilians taking shots at other civilians. Some are moving just like Bettey did.

Chris Andrews: Fuck this!

He watches as the man in the truck pushes against the car ahead of him and turns off the road, turning around and driving by. Bob finds that to be the best solution at the moment and gets back into his vehicle and follows several other cars who's following the truck. As he drives by the line of traffic, all he can see his sadness and fear in each and every one of the vehicles. Nobody knows what's about to happen. Everybody's in a panic and not thinking straight and there is a danger that nobody seems to understand fully. All Bob knows is that the city isn't safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Minutes Later

Tim LaFave (On the phone): Bob where are you?

Bob Luger: The town was a bust, there were gunshots going off and there was a traffic jam, so I followed a group of cars and got out of there.

Tim LaFave: Well i'm with my family and we're in my squad car, where are you headed do you know?

Bob Luger: Looks like we're headed towards Park Coun....

Tim LaFave: PERFECT! That's where we're headed, i'll call you when we enter bye.

Bob hangs up as the line of cars continue down the road. Still following the truck. As several minutes pass by, they come across another wrecked car, only there are two men waving there arms to the train of vehicles passing by, pleading for help.

Nick Blake: Hey! Can you help us!

Zack Cage: Please!

The man in the truck stops and pokes his head out.

Nick Blake: Thanks I'm Nick Blake and that's Zach Cage, we were heading home from Colorado Sate when we hear....

Chris Andrews: I don't give a fuck get in the back. MOVE!

Nick and Zack don't argue and hop in the back of the truck as they all continue.

Day has turned into night as the temperature begins to drop. Bob rolls his window up. He then notices that the cars begin to slow down. He can see up ahead through the various back windows ahead of him, blue and red lights flickering. However, that's not all he sees. He steps out of his car as does the rest as they stand atop a hill overseeing Park County, well what's left of it. It looks completely abandoned. Wrecked cars filling the streets and no signs of life. Not one light lit. It looks like a ghost town.

Everybody begins to gather around the squad car where Tim is standing with his mother, brother, and child.

Pierre Thompson: Yo officer what was that shit in Denver?

Megan Cooper: What happened to Park County??

Jon Reed: Is everybody dead?

Sam Valentine: I can't believe this shit man. We're all going to die aren't we?

Jade Divine: Paul!!

The woman holding Sam's hand releases her grip to run and hug another person walking up.

Jade Divine: How did you find us? We left our phones we were in such a hurry.

Paul Divine: I seen your license plates when you were driving out of Springs. Followed you here.

Sam Valentine: So Officer, what are we doing?

Tim hands his son over to his brother and steps forward to confront the crowd. He sees Bob in the back and nods his head, letting him know he's glad to see he's safe.

Tim LaFave: Folks, it looks like Park County was hit early this morning. I went down there but it's not completely empty. Whatever's down there, it isn't....normal. It can take a gunshot to the heart and still lunge at you, wanting to eat you.

Pierre Thompson: Sounds like a bad case of bath salts.

Chris Andrews: That shit ain't no bath salts.

Everybody turns to look at the man who had led the line of cars there, leaning against the front of his truck with his arms crossed.

Chris Andrews: This shit's been happening for a week. It's a disease, it turns you into a fuckin cannibal.

Bob Luger: Yeah, I seen my neighbor eat her husband alive.

Megan Cooper: That's what happened to my sister.....

Bob Luger: It's like this all over the country.

Nick Blake: Then we need to go to Mexico or something.

Chris Andrews: Mexico got hit days ago. This wrestling show I watch, had all these wrestlers attack the crowd. Fuckin El Jefe, Leo Cruz, Gato, this frilly pink masked guy, all of them just snapped and turned into monsters or somethin....

Tim LaFave: Well, I think right now we need to stay away from heavily populated areas.

Jon Reed: Oh you think so? No shit. My girlfriend's sister had this bite on her arm when she got back from school. Several hours later, she's dead.

Megan seperates from the crowd to hide her tears. Seeing her sister die and turn before her very eyes was enough to scar her for life.

Jon Reed: Then......she just woke up and she wasn't herself anymore.....she was one of those things.

Chris Andrews: So the dead are walking the earth now, great. I guess all the bars are closed right now.

Bob Luger: Why don't we all drive into the woods and set up camp? Sleep in our cars and see what we can find in the morning?

Tim LaFave: That's a good idea.

Pierre Thompson: I'm down, it's better sticking with a large group.

As everybody begins to walk off Jon speaks up to get their attention.

Jon Reed: Hold up! Did you not hear me? You get one of those bites and you are good as dead. I'm not sleeping around anybody unless i'm positive that they don't have no bite marks.

Tim shakes his head, not liking the man's attitude but agreeing with his attitude.

Tim LaFave: Fair enough. Alright everybody show me some skin!

The cars are all parked in a circle with a few headlights shining to give the group some light. As Bob looks around, he can see the struggles everybody has had to deal with. Megan still mourning her sisters loss while Jon comforted her. Pierre laying down on his hood, obviously exhausted. Chris sharpening knives, preparing for the worst. Nick and Zack sitting on the ground trying to stomach everything that's happened. Sam with his arms crossed, looking annoyed while Paul catches up with his sister. Tim with his family, assuring them that they'll be alright. And the few that haven't really spoken just yet.

Tim LaFave: I got an idea. How about we go around and give our names? I'll start. I'm Tim LaFave. This here is my mother, Cass LaFave, my brother Shiloh, and this little guy here....

He holds up his baby and smiles at him.

Tim LaFave: This is Axel.

He says in a goofy voice to get him to laugh.

Nick Blake: Al....alright....i'm Nick Blake.

Zack Cage: Zack Cage....

Chris continues sharpening the knives as everybody looks at him.

Chris Andrews: Does it really matter?

Tim's stare sends a trickle of guilt towards him as he sighs.

Chris Andrews: My name's Chris Andrews.

Jon Reed: I'm Jon Reed.

Megan Cooper: Megan....Cooper.

She says with such a saddened tone.

Pierre sets up.

Pierre Thompson: Hey guys, Pierre Thompson.

Oliver Smith: I'm Oliver Smith and these are my twin boys, and my lovely wife, Lexin.

Sam Valentine: I'm Sam and this fine lady right here is Jade Divi....

As he grabs her ass to bring her closer to him, she pushes off of him.

Jade Divine: Stop! How can we all just stand here an exchange names like nothing's happening right now. How can you just joke around babe? People are dying. And then coming back just to eat us alive. We aren't safe, we need to think of a plan or we're just sitting ducks until one of those things decide to come feast on us.

Tim shakes his head.

Tim LaFave: I understand your concern Jade, but until we find out more, there's not much we can do. Staying away from big cities is our best bet. But for now, let's try and stay calm. Panicking will make things worse.

Jade backs up against the car and bites her bottom lip as Sam wraps his arm around her and kisses her on the head. Paul just watching in slight disgust as a ringing sound can be heard. Everybody's looking around, checking their phones. But nothing. Bob checks his and long behold, he's getting a face time call from his ex wife, Tia. He quickly steps out of the circle to give himself some privacy as the others watch him walk off.

Pierre Thompson: I'm just gonna say it, is that Bob Luger from the Colorado Rockies?

Tim LaFave: Yep....

Tim says with such worry behind his tone, hoping his best friend can find the luck that he found and get to his family. Or at least see if they're ok.

Bob Luger: Tia?!

The video buffers but he can see his 7 year old daughter between the buffer.

Bob Luger: Oh my god, Lindsey! Are you ok??? Where's your mother!

Lindsey Luger: Daddy.....(cryinig)

Bob's eyes widen as the video clears up and the camera is switched around to see Tia laying on the ground being eaten alive by a man with a green Mohawk. One of those things have gotten to his ex wife and his own daughter is watching. Tears begin to slowly drip out of his eyes as he speaks.

Bob Luger: Hunny, listen....run....run as fast as you can....get out of there!

As if she can't hear Bob she continues talking over him, her words being hard to make out from all the crying.

Bob Luger: LINDSEY RUN!!!!! PLEASE GOD! RUN!!!!!

The zombie steps up from Tia's body and has Lindsey in his sights as Bob yells.

Bob Luger: PLEASE!!!!!!!

Finally she begins to run, with the camera shaking, showing nothing but the ground. However, she doesn't get far. As if she's stopped by something else, all Bob hears is her screaming out for help as the camera falls and blood splatters on the phone.

Lindsey Luger: DADDY!!!!!!!

Bob is broken as he hears the gushing sound of his own daughter being eaten alive. He drops his phone and falls on his knees.

Nick Blake: Um guys, what the fuck is that?

Bob looks up as the entire group look in the same direction. It's flames, coming from Colorado Springs.

Chris Andrews: They fuckin napalmed the city.......

They all look on in shock as the flames fill the sky.

THE END

Spoiler:

Last edited by Holybatman96 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Empty Re: Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:59 pm

Loved it, was an excellent start, all i can say is double check spelling, not that it bothers me but i noticed a few eg.. her name is Tia Powley..... Well it was lol) , good storytelling.... And glad you like the pic you requested.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1 Empty Re: Walking Dead CMV Edition Season 1 Episode 1

Post by Maurie Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:06 pm

You're a legend.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Best thing that I have read. I am intrigued to see who the first Big Villian is/ the first Story Arc. And I feel that you capture Reed's persona great. I cant wait for the next episode.

And this is the only suggestion I have / request. don't call the zombies walkers cause that seems to me (didn't really watch walking dead so I may be wrong here) that, that's something Ricks group made, I know different groups call it different things ex. Biters. I would suggest something like Sleepers cause it already been stated that they go to sleep/die prior to waking up as zombies.

But other than that it is a great read and I am looking for the next episode.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 pm

<3
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Speculations for the Future:

Bob Luger will turn to evil. Frustrated by the loss of his daughter he'll start his own group of Vagabonds. Much like that guy with the baseball bat named Lucy or whatever. When Luger leaves, taking a good share of the survivors to his own faction. Tim will lead the other. And a war will ensue.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Already got it all planned out, thanks though Hellish glad ya'll liked it

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:46 pm

your welcome

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Nice speculation Tim.

Guys I will write episode two sometime next week!

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:03 am

Speculation/predictions

Schmidty / Sunshine / Xander Slate

Will be main villains or leaders of rival survivor groups.

Joey Bacon is one of those doomsday prepper and sitting in a bunker eating a year supply of dorritos.

Hayden, George King, The Briggs, and others are alive and looking for groups.

Brett Angel will be the Jesus guy from the comics.

And Luger and Tim will fight splitting the group and creating rival teams that could split relationship ex. Cooper and Reed side differently and break up in the process.

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:47 am

Lol, Oliver Smith and Damjen who'd have thought. Liked the first episode batman

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:50 am

I see big things for Jade Divine. Sam will die soon and Paul will maybe last half way. Jade will be a staple.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next