Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 6 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Wrong show
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Sons, I think you need some glasses to read carefully. xD.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Go home Sons, you're drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Its even color coded and you still post on the wrong show
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Nit someones doing this on purpose now -__-
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:38 pm

CMV Ep. 153 Fusion #8

A camera is following around Aaron Waite as he is kicking things over down a hallway as he makes his way into Yuri Sokolov's office

Aaron Waite : Look I know i lost the match tonight annnd i know the card seems pretty stacked but i need a match at the PPV.

Yuri Sokolov : Who gave you permission to just walk in here?

Aaron Waite : Look I'm... I'm sorry but sir please give me a match at Point Break. It can be anyone, I don't care who it is, I am going to make them tap!

Yuri Sokolov : huh... I'll think about it.

Aaron Waite : Thank you sir, you wont be disappointed, for i am GRE

Yuri Sokolov : Just get out.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:32 pm

The scene is set as Rex Carter is seen looking lost in the halls. Asking employees he passes up the same question.

{{Rex Carter}}
Have you seen Billy?

Have you seen Billy?

Have you seen Billy?

Have you seen....BILLY there you are cuuuuuuz.

Finally spotting his cousin, Rex walks up to the hillbilly who's sitting down on a crate hanging his head.

{{Rex Carter}}
We ain't even booked tonight at Breakin Point. Wunna go to applebee's?

Cousin Billy raises his head with an angered look on his face before dropping down off the crate and standing in Rex Carter's face.

{{Cousin Billy}}
What the hayell you think this is? Huh? You think imma just forget about you not havin mah back out there at Genesis? I was on top of mah division but you just sat thur and let them dumb indians cheat their way to victory. What did you do? You were sittin there pickin yur nose and burping moonshine bubbles.

Rex Carter already drunk tonight tries his best to understand what his cousin is saying.

{{Rex Carter}}
Wut

{{Cousin Billy}}
Rex imma damn wrassler. I ain't no clown!

With that he storms off the scene as Rex tries to gather what his Cousin was trying to say.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:57 pm

"Everyone in the room, I ain't got all day!"

"C'mon sir, we're going as f-"

"As fast as you can. Just because you have disproportioned body weight and a third eye doesn't make you special. Move it!"

All of the Dirty Republic members file into a straight line, all facing the echoing voice. The voice moves closer and finally out of the portal. Of course, it's Levi Marta!

Marta:

Alright, alright, gather round, creatures! Roll call! Ok, here. We. Goooo. Bill? check. Noah? check. Marcantel.....check. Guards? Check. That really weird guy with like, 87 faces?

87 Face:

Hey! It's 88 faces!

Marta:

Woah, okay, okay, sorry. Geez, must'a struck a nerve there. Anyhoo, phase 1 is complete, gentlemen. Several board of directors are being held in captivity as we speak, we've ignited fear into the superstars of CMV and Noah has officially gone 2 months without eating someone out of habit.

McGregor:

Yeah!

Marta:

Now we initiate phase 2. First, my main goal was CMV. But now, I feel a global catastrophe is in order.

Marta snaps his fingers and multiple portals appear in the room.

Marta:

These will guide you to the corners of the earth. Attack! Conquer! Takeover!

McGregor:

Eat!

Marta:

Henchman, roll out!

As Marta's creatures run to war....well, they didn't get far. The Dirty Republic, as they made contact with the portal, shattered it in the process, like it was made of glass.

Marta:

WHAT!!!!!

Levi goes up to each portal and subsequently punches a hole in it. He goes to the main portal and dismantles it with his bare hands.

McGregor:

Uh, boss, don't we need the portal? For new recruits?

Marta:

We do not need the portal, Noah.

McGregor:

But boss-

Marta:

I don't need it!!! Look, all of you, go and imprison some more backstage staff, or something. I need to clear my head a bit.

Marta storms out of the room, the frustration radiating off of his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:04 pm

Literally a fucking 2AM promo. Go away, irony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Lisa Evans: I'm here with former CMV Anarchy Champion, Tim LaFave. Tim, you just suffered the loss of your title how are you feeling.

Tim LaFave: It's terrible, it feels terrible. But you know, there's no one I'd rather lose it to than my friend. I hope Randy Borton carries that belt with the dignity they he never showed me.

Lisa Evans: So now that you're in singles contention again what's in your future.

LaFave: I see an oppurtunity for future titles. I've had my fun with the Anarchy Title, it's time to move on.

Lisa Evans: Where too?

LaFave: Whatever oppurtunity comes up, I'll take it. Can't let this loss stop me. And it won't. Against all odds, Lisa. Against all odds.

LaFave walks out of the camera's view and fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:29 am

CMV POINT BREAK

Lisa Evans catches up with Sunshine and Kristen Page as they're walking down a hall

Lisa Evans : Sunshine, Kristen, wait up a sec. You just came back from a huge win against Aaron. The man that hit Kris...

Sunshine is staring at her with his crazy look as his head tilts side ways. Kristen snatches the mic off of Lisa and speaks

Kristen Page : Sunshine, its ok. Lisa... Yes, it does feel oh so good that Aaron may finally shut up. But he probably won't. But you'll be dealing with that, not us.

Kristen passes the mic to Sunshine

Sunshine : See... Kristen is now moving up the card from manager... To Vixen. its time the division wakes up and realizes what's to come. As for me... Nothings for sure.

Sunshine drops the mic and walks off, Kristen stares at Lisa forcing her to walk away as fast as she can, scared at the sight of Kristen.

Kristen Page : What did I do?

Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Cause.

--The shot opens up in the gorilla position, the crowd still in the uproar immediately following the appearance of Ringo Maxx, who after a few moments, slinks in from between the curtain. When he spots the camera, he waltzes over and begins speaking without hesitation.--

Ringo Maxx
"I've never held a title. I've never achieved the glory of holding that CMV World Championship. And I will never make my father proud. But that doesn't matter to me... that doesn't matter to me at all. At Wrestlemania, I held the world in my hands. I dragged my knuckles across it, bringing it to my face and pressing it against my lips. I tasted the despair on it's mouth, and I loved it. It tasted of victory, of accomplishment... of pride.

But I dropped it. Standing on those ropes, my arms held high, I allowed the world to slip from my fingers and fall to the floor. And I smiled, knowing that what I had set out to do in CMV was done. I proved to every one of you what I already knew. That for every hero you could raise, every idol you would worship, it would be balanced. At Wrestlemania, a villain stood over the giant. In my hands, the very same hands that were used to pledge my allegiance to CMV, I held the heads of both David and Goliath, of Savage and Marcantel, two more trophies to add to my collection. Evil had won.

And then I heard the news, all the way back in Frankfurt am Main. First it was rumblings, and then rumors, and then I saw it. Before my very eyes stood the man known as Dave Turner, the man that I had finished so long ago, the man that was never to be seen again. I wasn't surprised. They called it a miracle. They called it fighting spirit. But I knew what it truly was.

The very same balance I had upended at Wrestlemania was forcing itself back into place. The world cannot stand an uncontested evil, it refuses to allow good to be triumphed. It will continue to fight the never-ending battle of Good and Evil until there is simply nothing left. The universe knows that as long as men like Dave Turner walk the ground, men like Ringo Maxx will be there to give them a cause to battle against.

And tell me, my friends, which would you consider that to be? Good... or Evil?"

--With that finally echoing question, Ringo smiles and slips off, the heavy footfalls from his boots the only noise in the now otherwise silent backstage area.--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next