Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 5 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:10 am

Genesis

As Masta Fujin pins Cousin Billy for his first singles debut, he he forced to end his celebration early. He looked to corner to Hannibal, for validation... but instead just sees him gnawing away at the ring post.

He slides out the ring and approaches Hannibal.

"Hannnnnibbaaaaallll.. .SSSSTOP!!!!!! Did you sssseeee??!? Did you see me achieve the Elusive 3 count? I just got a win against Uncle-Dad! "

Hannibal bashes his face against the stairs... and then again... and then one more time. The Dragon Skinner looks up in adoration as he feels as if he fully understands the Three Count.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" The Snake Lord is forced to stop him from his actions before he skins his own face...  "Hannibal... please... follow me... i have someone that might be able to help this... situation.... "

As they head up the ramp Hannibal only seems to be looking for more things to eat or headbut.
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:28 am

Finally Backstage...... after minutes that seemed like hours of Direction from Masta Fujin to Hannibal... they arrive at a door plastered with Academic Degrees and other Accolades.

The camera sees Masta Fujin knock, then pans to him facing Hannibal.

"Hannibal... You need to understand this... If you cannot achieve the Elusive 3 count in this realm, they will FINISH YOU! YOU MUST, Hanniballlll..... You must... Listen..... and Heed this advise... from...a MAAAASSSTTTERRRRR...."

The door clicks shut... cuz you never heard it open. Thats what Masters Do.

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:59 am

Fusion #5 // Backstage

Interviewer: I'm here with Cass LaFave, who just got out of a match with current Vixen's Champion Amber Briggs. Cass, have you put in any thought about Amber's challenge?

Cass LaFave: Oh of course. She's a smart ho, that's for sure. Making me plow through 4 other Vixen's to make me as weak as possible come Point Break. So sweet of her. So cowardice.

Interviewer: So you think this is some elaborate plan to make you weak as possible at Point Break?

LaFave: Of course it is, look at the clear-cut evidence. But I'm at the point where it seems like a fruitless effort, even if I beat Briggs' cronies. She's clearly a transvestite. How could she take my Apron Dropkick and kick out? Lemme answer that for you, she's a man. This explains why she's ungodly durable and ugly as hell.

Interviewer: H, Harsh words, Cass...

LaFave: True words.

Interviewer: Right, so are you saying you don't want to challenge Briggs for the championship?

LaFave: No I do. But having a male wrestler as a Vixen's Champion doesn't help my outcome. But first I have to go through the other Vixen's she chooses. And I've only fought two different ones in my career. So I'm not even sure I can win this gauntlet.

Interviewer: Well good luck to you regardless.

LaFave: Thanks.

Cass LaFave exits the shot and the interview ends.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:07 pm

The scene is set with a giant bottle of unnamed liquid sitting in the center of a table as the two hillbillies of CMV sit in front whilst preparing for the night to come.

{{Rex Carter}}
Mkay Coouusin Billehh! This here moonshine is ripe and ready to go, straight from Bubba himself!

{{Cousin Billy}}
Hell yeah! Yuuu darn tutin imma drank duh whole dayum thang. I gotta prepare for this light heavyweight championship match tonight.

{{Rex Carter}}
You gonna win cuuuz imma promise yuu that raight here raight naow.

{{Cousin Billy}}
Yee Haw

{{Rex Carter}}
A-huh

The scene fades out with the last image being Cousin Billy chugging the bottle of moonshine.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:42 pm

*A Interviewer is With Brady Holmes In the Backstage Ready to Ask Questions*
Interviewer: So Mr.Holmes, Why did you Want to Come to CMV?
Brady: Well You See, I've Always Had a Thing With Fighting It's Just There in My Mindset That I should beat the Living Hell Out of People for a Living. So I did What Anybody Else Would And Come to Little Old CMV, Where the Best of the Best Fight for the Gold.
Interviewer: Well What's Your Background as Far as Being a Professional Wrestler?
Brady Holmes: I Never Really Had a Outlet for My Anger Unless I was Shooting Something in Me or Shooting Somebody With a Gun. So Why Not? It Rehabilitated Me. Wrestling is Now a Drug to Me. And I Ain't Stopping.
Interviewer: Okay, Last Question. How Will You Make a Impact for CMV?
Brady Holmes: That's a Easy Question. Like I said Before, I'm Here for the Gold. I don't care If I have to Go Through Justin Sane, Bison, Kevin Lee. Hell Even Sunshine. I Will Become the Next World Heavyweight Champion. And If You Got a Problem, I Got One Solution. My Blood, My Sweat, Your Tears, Your Fears. Fight Me. Or Fight the Darkness.
*Camera Fades Into Darkness*

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Exclusive promo from new CMV Fusion wrestler Omega Lee

FANS, fans of CMV for those of you who don't know who I am my name is Omega Lee. Now I'm young, hungry, and I'm just looking for opportunities. Unfortunately for Mike Grizzly I'm knocking on the door of opportunity for him. I hear your whispers of disrespect about the Light Heavyweight division . Mike Grizzly been challenging Light Heavyweights left and right trying to prove that he's tougher than us I guess well the way I see it Kyle James is tough enough to be Light Heavyweight Champion, #TrendingWorldWide is tough enough to be the LONGEST TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS in CMV History, and I could be World Champion one day like another Light Heavyweight Hayden. For tge past few weeks I've heard you talking about things you hate. Things you hate? What things coukd Mike Grizzly could possibly hate? Let me think for a second......I bet you hate low carb diets, I bet you hate your archenemy "EXERCISE" but there's one thing I know you hate and that's wrestlers like me WELL NEWS FLASH TONS OF FUN WE HATE YOU TOO! As far as I'm concerned you're just a bully and there's only one way to stand up to a bully and I'm going to show you how when I bitch slap the tadte out of your mouth!
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:21 pm

*Brady Holmes in the Back Getting Pissed Off In His Locker Room*
Brady: God Damn it. I was So Close, But That Bitch of a Wrestler Pulls Some Cheap Shots On Me in That Match. God Damn it.
*A Mysterious Woman Comes Into the Room*
Woman: Hey Hun
Brady: Hey, Hun. How Are You Doing?
"Hun": Pretty Good. Saw You Out There. You Did Great.
Brady: I didn't want to do great. I wanted to win and do great.
"Hun": Well Maybe Next Time You Can Get the Win You Wanted.
Brady: I Guess. Heh. You Always Put Me in a Good Mood.
"Hun": Well I'm Your Wife. That's What I'm Suppose to Do.
Brady: Hah, Right. Well I gotta get out of here before I flip out seeing that Guy Again.
Wife: Well Let's Get Home. Celebrate Your Match.
Brady: Okay, Hun.
*Camera Fades While They Walk out the Locker Room*

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Backstage // Fusion #7

Lisa Evans: I'm here with current Anarchy Champion Tim LaFave. Tim, last week, Randy Borton announced the match that will be taking place at Point Break. A Three Stages of Hell match. How do you feel about that? Do you think your physically prepared and ultimately, do you think you can win?

Tim LaFave: I feel that I'm ready. Definitely I'm physically ready and I'm READY to win. Point being, at Point Break, I'll retain this piece of medal 2 out 3 times.

Lisa Evans: This is the first Three Stages of Hell in CMV history, how do you feel about starring in it's premier?

Tim LaFave: Excite bike! It's a great honor to star in the first anything in CMV History and win, lose or draw, I'm going to enjoy this.

Lisa Evans: Tim, thanks for your time, and is there anything else you have to say?

Tim LaFave: To Borto, good luck brother.

LaFave walks out shot and the camera fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Lisa Evans is backstage with Aaron Waite half way through Genesis.

Lisa Evans : Aaron i know you weren't on Fusion and you're not on tonight's show but what are your thoughts on the current happenings right now? I mean Dave Tur...

Aaron grabs the microphone of her and starts to speak

Aaron Waite : ... I don't care. I don't care that Dave Turner came back only to flap like a bird and then lose.

Lisa takes the mic back

Lisa Evans : You seem a little upset with CMV at the moment what's the problem?

Aaron Waite : Well first off I kill Sunshine, well its safe to say that did. Then, ok i lost to Rex Carter BUUUT I had something in my eye so I couldn't see the referees hand hit the mat. I didn't need a crown anyway. And that's it. I haven't had a match in two weeks!

Lisa Evans : well that's all the time we have for today...

Aaron again take the mic off of Lisa.

Aaron Waite : Are you cutting me off, no one cuts me off I am Greatness At It's Greatest dammit, you hear me I AM GRE

Cuts to a commercial break.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:06 am

As the show rolls on, Mac Thompson is seen trying to catch up with the CMV Light heavyweight Champion and Rex Carter.

Mac Thompson: Cousin Billy...Cousin Billy, can I get your opinion on the outcome of your title match tonight?

Cousin Billy looks like he's had one too many drinks of moonshine at this point but decides to stop for the interview before the two cousins go out for some waffle house.

{{Cousin Billy}}
I won a-huh!

With that he pets the top of Mac Thompson's toupe before continuing his way down the hall and out the door with Rex as Mac fixes his hair and looks confused.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:58 am

Midway through Monday night Fusion, Triple H and Yuri Sokolov are seen talking by Yuri's office door. Troy Voodoo and Wendell Grace are stood down the hall a bit, as the camera manages to capture what the COO and general manager are talking about.

Triple H
I did what you couldn't do, Yuri! Fusion has been a big win for CMV, and that's thanks in large part to you. But you lack a backbone to deal with guys like Xander Slate! Guys who think that they run this place! Troy Voodoo is the future of this show, and yes, JustIN Sane is the face of Fusion, but he won't be forever. Guys like Voodoo, guys like Wendell Grace there, they're what this company needs, what this company desires. Juan Diaz? Bison?? Who are these animals!? I'm coming back, full-time, The Corporation, is coming back. Don't worry, you're still the general manager, but you work for me. Together, we're gonna make sure that talent like Voodoo, Grace AND Sane, gets the treatment it deserves.

Sokolov
Yes- ah, yes, sir. But Slate . . . His title match, sir . . .

Triple H
Oh, he'll get his championship opportunity. At Point Break! Against Troy Voodoo . . . AND Wendell Grace, in a handicap match!

Voodoo
Ha ha, eh, it'll be a good night!!!

With that, Hunter, Voodoo, Yuri and Grace all head into Sokolov's office, the door slamming shut behind them.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:30 pm

lol!

Last edited by SonOfAnarchy91 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next