Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 10 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Hours Before Match
Eligah is running in place backstage as he gets ready for the Battle Royal at CyberSlam. He does his normal stretches and runs around the halls for a while, wishing good luck to everyone he's facing tonight. DJ Moore walks to him and moves him aside.

DJ Moore
Alright Eli, you don't have to win man, but just remember, just do you and have fun!

Eligah

You know it. I'm not winning this for me. For The Family! For us! Tell Fat Au to watch backstage. I want him to see this. But did you bring the stuff?

Moore reached into a brown paper bag he had brought and showed Eligah.

Eligah
Oh Yes! Grandmas homemade Cookies! Family...

DJ Moore
...For Life!

They both raised their fist as they started snacking on the cookies and readied Eligah for his match. The Family were looking ready.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 am

As CyberSlam continues, we see an upset, beat up, and very drunk Corporate Billy turning a corner where Mac Thompson tries to get his thoughts.

Mac Thompson: Billy! Corporate Billy! Could I get your thoughts on losing your title tonight?

Billy stops, looking very angry at everything.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Man shut the hell up. I mean, what do you do? Stand around in yur little stupid fuckin high heels trying to ask questions like a stupid bitch gossip girl? Fuck you. I lost cuz the CMV universe is retarded and voted me in a bogus ass match that stupid Triple H could of avoided. My first reign he had me face the entire fuckin roster. I lost it and found alliance with him, doing his dirty work. Win it back and he makes me face the entire fuckin roster again. Fuck that dumb piece of donkey shit head. I'm fucking pissed and hungry as hell but wait a minute....I forgot my damn wallet at the hotel and somehow my keys to. I don't even know how the hell I got here. Not even that, but I can't find Wendall anywhere. Can't find anybody. They all just forgot about ole Billy cuz I ain't got that dumb fuckin belt around my waist. Who won anyways? You don't know? I don't either. I was sleepin when it came down to the bottom three. Flat out takin a nap on the catering table downin myself in moonshine and dreaming about a CMV where i'm not considered a little muskrat wandering in a zoo.

Mac Thompson: Thank you.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Fuck you.

With that, Billy pushes Mac down as he walks off drunkenly mumbling to himself.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:43 pm

As Cyberslam continues, we see Rex Carter still sporting his slick back hair and high dollar suit, preparing the new catering table after Billy wrecked the last one.

{{Rex Carter}}
Put dem hotdogs over thur. Ya. No no no no, that's all wrong. Hey those are for the talent!

He takes a hotdog out of an employees hand and makes him spit out the bite he just took before putting it all back.

{{Rex Carter}}
Damn it.

Worker #4: What?

{{Rex Carter}}
I forgot what I was doing.

Worker #2: You had us prepare this table and then said you were gonna have us prepare a, and I quote "new moonshine organization cuz my dumb cousin ruined my last one. But don't say that on tv.." oh.

{{Rex Carter}}
You dumb motherfucker. Get, your fired. Get outta here.

With that, Rex continues doing what he's doing while the show continues being insane.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:16 am

As episode 17 of Fusion is coming onto the air, we're taken to COO, Triple H's office, where he, Corporate Billy, Yuri Sokolov, JustIN Sane and the NEW Undisputed World champ, Troy Voodoo, are commencing for a meeting before the start of tonight's program. Hunter begins . . .

HHH
Before I start, you may notice Wendell Grace's absence. He's continued to fail me, fail us, time and time again, most importantly last night when he didn't even try to help Billy in his defense of the Light Heavyweight championship. He's been released, effective immediately, maybe he'll get lucky and Kane will throw him a bone. Be on the lookout for a replacement, we need to be at our full power. In fact, I want everyone here to watch Mike Grizzly's match tonight, and let me know what you think about him. But that's not why we're here, we're here to get this show back on track, to restore power in the ranks of The Corporation. Troy Voodoo has proved me right, he's not the future anymore, he's the present, he's right here, right now! But of course, the idiots out in that audience want nothing more than to see him, and all of us, fall. They've voted his International title to be defended inside of an Elimination Chamber in four weeks at Exodus . . . THEY, don't see what I can see, that this man is the savior of not only Fusion, not only CMV, but wrestling as a whole. He's done what millions thought was impossible, he's defied the odds week in and week out, he's-

Sane rolls his eyes and scoffs, as he leans up against the office wall he can't help but snarl at Yuri Sokolov, let's not forget their encounter last night at CyberSlam.

Sane

Ha ha, who's he going to be defending that World title against, huh? Bannon? Maybe Slick B?? Not at all??? Ha ha, pathetic . . .

Voodoo
At least I managed to beat Anderson, something you failed to do . . .

Sane
Oh yeah, only needed Triple H to interfere a few times, huh?

Voodoo
And Yuri?

Sane
He acts on his own regard, I told him to stop coming down to the ring for my matches, hard of hearing, eh Yuri?

HHH
Enough! As a matter of fact, JustIN, Voodoo WON'T be defending his World title at Exodus, he's got the Chamber to-

Voodoo
No, no, he thinks he's better than me, don't you? You think YOU deserve to be champ, huh? Ha ha, you're a washed out, dried up, HAS BEEN, you can't TOUCH ME!

Sane
Forgetting the Royal Rumble, are we?

Voodoo
That was a fluke, you- AHHH, give him to me Hunter, why is he even here!? I'm all that this show needs now!!!

HHH
Okay, alright, STOP. Enough from both of you! Sane, you do deserve a rematch for the Undisputed title, but I still don't believe you've got what it takes to be the face of this show again. But I'll tell you what, if you can win the second Elimination Chamber match that I'm putting together at Exodus, I'll finally give you what you want, regardless of if Voodoo is still champ after the pay-per-view.

Voodoo
Wait- huh? What?

HHH
Sane is also correct about you not having any real, legitimate threats these past couple of months to your reign as champion. It's high time that YOU prove that you belong where you're at right now. So at Exodus, you will defend your Undisputed title against Paul Anderson, ALONE.

Sane laughs for a good few seconds as Yuri stands to his feet, Voodoo can't believe what he's heard and exits the room in a huff.

Sokolov
The show is about to start, we must prepare, is he here?

HHH
Oh, he is, he'll be here later on, to finally rid us of all of our problems . . .

Sane glares at Yuri as he now takes his leave, Billy following close behind.

Billy
A-huh!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:48 am

The scene is set in the lounging room as Rex Carter takes a seat on the leather love seat, sipping his tea and looking at a clipboard with no papers on it. Just then, he glances to his left to see a clear fat bottle of some sort of clear liquid sitting on the table next to him.

{{Rex Carter}}
Hey, who put this here?

The one thing that keeps him from being an ordinary human being standing still in a crystal clear bottle. Moonshine smell flowing through his fat hairy nostrils. Rex begins to nervously write on the empty clipboard with a purple crayon as he tries hard not to give into temptation.

{{Rex Carter}}
Shit

Rex drops the clipboard and launches towards the bottle as the camera fades off elsewhere as the last thing we hear is "A-huh".
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:13 am

Sane is seen pacing backstage until he is stopped by Lisa Evans

Lisa Evans: Sane...I think I speak for everyone when I saw what happened just now with Mr. Sokol-

JustIN Sane snatches the mic from Lisa almost giving the poor woman a heart attack. She gives a small shriek before she slowly backs out of the shot. Sane still breathing heavily from his recent victory rips the velcro from the back of his mask to speak. He begins with his trademark smrk

Sane: You think you can control ME!?!? You think I can be someones lap dog?!?! Someones puppet?!? You're sadly mistaken...either that or your sanity's shaken. I am NO ONES freak on a leash

You know you start to notice things if you squint hard enough. Like how some one by the name of Yuri Sokolov suddenly started appearing at ringside during MY matches. Cheering ME on. And I thought to myself.... "thats cute".

And then I find myself in the office with Triple H, some other guys who I've already wrecked and again Yuri Sokolov. And now...all of a sudden THEIR problems and woes are now....my problems and woes. I am a LONE WOLF.... and why might some ask? Because I don't play well with others.

It took months for me to finally lost my first match. A man by the name of Tim Laflave has his mom interfere at ringside multiple times until he finally gathers enough courage to put me down. Then after the match, says he thinks beating me the way he did, earns him a shot at the title....sit your ass down somewhere little boy.

And lets not forget Battlescars. After destroying Paul Anderson 2 times already one might ask "Why would Sane challenge Paul Anderson and put is title on the line in a ladder match?"

Well, I'll break kayfabe and tell you how... It was all Triple H's idea. Wanting Paul Anderson out of CMV. I could care less. You all watched that match correct? I literally climbed the ladder and watched LET Paul Anderson win MY Undisputed Championship... why? Because fuck you, thats why.

End result. Triple H puts me in matches against CMV's biggest superstars to "in your eyes" earn my title shot but I know it was to teach me a lesson. And I did learn a few lessons. One of them being that our "big guys" consistently get wrecked by yours truly.

The crowd cheers in approval with the former Champion

Sane: Let me make one thing clear. I am the most dominant specimen CMV has birthed no one can deny that. Yuri Sokolov noticed and took action. Trying to control me and make me his pawn. Its one thing to be ringside, but I WILL NOT tolerate interference. I don't need any ones help with  winning a match. Ever. So to you Mr. Sokolov you need to stay out of my business before you become my business.

And to Triple H... Its only a matter of time till I get my rematch clause. Whether its Troy Voodoo or Paul Anderson it doesn't matter. As long as I get my ONE ON ONE REMATCH... I am STILL the number ranked superstar and for good reason. I've beaten both men multiple times already... You set the plate Triple H.... and JustIN Sane eats....

Sane slams the mic down and walks out of the frame as the scene cuts to a quick ad before the next match
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 am

After their triple threat match a bloody and angry #TrendingWorldWide are backstage demanding for answers on what just happened

Chet Taylor:
I'd be lying if said "I wasn't a little bit disappointed." You see we're no longer the CMV Anarchy Champions although we're still you're reigning defending World Tag Team Champions or as I like to call it The Masters of the Universe. But that's besides the point Triple H We've represented your company as CMV's Greatest Tag Team in the Whole Universe with FOUR title reigns!! We've made everything we do mean something and then you go out of your way to hold us down! You've taken away our Light Heavy-Weight Championship, You took away our Tag titles once, and now our Anarchy Championship! We're going to miss the extra scrilla of being a dual champion in wrestling provides. We had all the starbucks, mustache wax, and vinyls we could buy living the high life and moving to the deluxe apartments in the sky. Walking in as Co-Dual Champions and walking out with just the one championship stinks more than stank dick. But what stinks more is that I was set to face some"ONE" NOT MULTIPLE someONES! It was supposed to be #TRENDINGWORLDWIDE soaring off against each other for entertainment in front of our Bronsons that;s what we do but then you INTERJECTED THAT CREEPY IRONICALLY NAMED BASTARD SUNSHINE INTO OUR MATCH AND NOW HERE WE ARE WITHOUT OUR ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP SITTING IN A RED MASK OF OUR OWN!

Chet Taylor wipes the blood of his face with a towel

The Coropartion, Sunshine the new Anarchy Champion, you guys now have a very pissed off pair of hipsters and you might think we're a joke but let me tell you something #TrendingWorldWide backs down from no one and you're no different to quote my boy Samuel L. Jackson "we will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger for those who would attempt to posion and destroy our brothers (Shanaz & Grizzly) and you will know our name is the Lord when we lay our vengeance upon thee." When #TWW show that we always reign supreme.

Chet Taylor throws the bloody towel at the camera and leaves and Shanaz follows
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:02 am

We come back from the first commercial break to see the Snake Lord himself, Masta Fujin, having a talk with Hannibal.

"You sssseeeee Hannibal... I am a snek... And I am a good snek... I came to boop my snoot in your business... And I am a sneaky snek...."

The pain in Hannibal's eyes is evident. He cocks his head like a lost puppy, and seems to whimper. 

"I have taught you the ways of the Elusive 3 count, Hannibal. You have earned it! And the best part is, you earned it in the triple threat match without me!."

Hannibal sees where this is going... But doesn't want to be left in this universe alone...

"Hannibal... We must part ways. You will continue to have trials and tribulations, but I must move to another path. There is another force calling my name and I must seek it. I will find CMVs next Top Combatant. You will see me in others corners, Hannibal, do not be jealous. Do not run down and hurt them hannibal, just continue to search for the three count. Remember what I have taught you. Remember what the Doctor, Kevin Lee prescribed... And you will do just fine. 
You are the Dragon Skinner... Never forget that"

Masta Fujin walks away leaving Hannibal with his head down. 
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Lisa Evans: Hello everyone, I'm Lisa Evans. I'm here with former 2 time Anarchy Champion; Tim LaFave.

Tim LaFave: Hey, Lisa.

Lisa Evans: Tim; hours ago we got word with your tag-team partner Kevin Lee about your upcoming match with #TrendingWorldwide. We see where Lee stands, but how do you feel personally about this match up?

Tim LaFave: Well, Lisa. Over the last couple of months I've come to respect #TrendingWorldwide; From tagging with them, from being with them in the lockerroom. Point is, while I aim to win in the upcoming Fusion show, I do wish my fellow New Yorker and the Punjabi playboy the best of luck. They're the top of the tag-team heap and it's an honor to go toe-to-toe-to-toe-to-toe.

Lisa Evan: I would also like to ask what the idea to form a tag-team with Kevin Lee was?

Tim LaFave: Well, we we're booked together in a lot of Genesis matches. We noticed a chemistry and then (Claps hands together) lo-and-behold, T & Lee are born.

Lisa Evans: Are you and Lee friends?

Tim LaFave: Of course! He's put me in touch with a lot of people who are teaching me more about wrestling than I had learned in the indies. Lee's the greatest in fighting and friendship, no one I'd rather tag with than him.

Lisa Evans: So you believe that Lee is good tag-partner.

Tim LaFave: With out a doubt, Lisa.

Lisa Evans: Well, that's all we have time for. Thank you for your time Tim and good luck against #TrendingWorldwide.

Tim LaFave: 'preesh.

LaFave walks off as the camera fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:28 pm

Mac Thompson: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest. Mighty Dood!

Mighty Dood is revealed on camera, still sore but very happy from his match up earlier that night.

{{Mighty Dood}}
Thanks for havin me mah man!

Mac Thompson: So tonight was your official debut here on CMV Fusion. How do you feel after defeating a CMV Legend?

{{Mighty Dood}}
Oh man I had butterflies in my tummy and sweat dripping from my stache. I was one nervous Dood, but these people cheerin my name got me pumped. They don't know me. They just chose to stay on my side. So I chose to fight my hardest for all the future Doodsters of CMV!

Mac Thompson: What about the fact that many claim that your victory was tainted because of the referee's mistake on not seeing the rope break.

{{Mighty Dood}}
Man, I hate that. I'm happy to win but not like that. It's a tough one but I wouldn't be Mighty Dood if I didn't offer ole Quantam man a rematch. He deserves it. I deserve it. And more importantly, the people deserve it!

Mac Thompson: So are you officially offering a rematch? Is that what you're saying?

{{Mighty Dood}}
Yessir I am. Mighty Dood will take on any and all challengers and more importantly, do what's right at all times! That's the Mighty Dood way!

Mac Thompson: Well there you have it folks, Mighty Dood!

Mighty Dood stares off into the distance with his arms at his hips while Fusion continues on elsewhere.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:19 pm

Midway through the show, just after the debut of Mighty Dood, an SUV pulls up in the parking lot. The paparazzi surround the vehicle as the door opens, we see some dank boots from underneath the door, he walks out from behind the car, a reasonably short man, he takes of his glasses. It's, It's Hayden! The paparazzi surround him, asking question after question.

Generic Interviewer 1:
Hayden how are you feeling after your time away?

Generic Interviewer 2:
Hayden what are your thoughts on The Authority and The Corporation?

Generic Interviewer 3:
Now that you're back, are you going to perform it?

Generic Interviewer 4:
What do you think of Troy Voodoo?

Hayden holds his hands high as he walks through the crowd refusing to answer the question, until he bumps into every-bodies favorite interviewer Mac Thompson.

Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley:
Hey Mac, can I borrow that for a second.

Mac Thompson passes Hayden the mic.

Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm not here to answer your question but I'll give you a quick little scoop. I'm back, I've recovered from that Brutal attack from The Authority, and I'm here to extract revenge on the two power hungry groups. You can be sure of that. If I remember rightly, I believe the line was, Cloudy, with a chance of Justice? Ha, the good old days. Back then I was on the wrong side of Justice, this time, I'm here, and I'm here to bring good too CMV, I've gotten all that dark stuff behind me, I've recovered form my injury, and I'm here to kick some booty. I can assure you, there'll be no more cheesy catchphrases.

Hayden chuckles to himself before passing the mic back to Mac and patting him on the back. However in a flash.

The parking lot goes dark, all the paparazzi, Mac Thompson, all gone, a single light flickering as Sunshine walks out of the shadows.

Sunshine:
What I said, when I won this Anarchy Title, about you people, just coming back and getting the jump on me, was not just a statement, it was a threat. I would stay back if I were you. Or it will not be too long, before you fall pray to your inner darkness.

Kristen Page walks into the frame from behind Sunshine as Hayden begins to talk.

Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley:
Woah, Woah, Woah buddy, I'm not here to steal your thunder, I'm not here to steal anything from you, have the Undisputed Championship, you have my blessing. I'm here for revenge against The Corporation and The Authority. That's all there is too it buddy.

Sunshine:
That's what you claim, but deep down inside, you know your hunger for that Championship will make you wild. It's needs to be fed, and I can not have.... an outsider, taking that from me.

Hayden opens is mouth to talk, but Kristen stops him in his tracks by shushing him as she places her finger on his mouth and stares deep into his soul.

Kristen Page:
I can feel it, the darkness, the hunger, it consumes him.

Hayden slaps away Kristens hand and backs up.

Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley:
Get your dirty fingers off of me. You know what Sunshine, I don't think you're paranoid, I think you're jealous, you're jealous that you haven't reached the big time in what? Two years. Get a grip. The past is the past, you are but a shell of your former self, you can take your frustration out by blaming others, but the reason you're looked past is because you haven't got it, not anymore.

Kristen and Sunshine in Unsion:
We feel it Hayden, we feel the darkness, the hunger inside you, we can help you get what you most desire. We can set you fre---

Before they finish Hayden runs into Sunshine and hits him with the Catchphrase before making his way out of the parking lot. Kristen pulls Sunshine to his feet and Sunshine wipes himself down.

Sunshine:
Don't worry my apprentice, we'll get him, it's only a matter of time, he's here for my spot, I can feel it.

And with that, the segment ends.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:23 am

After Genesis

Crezley is collecting Jimmaurie's earnings after beating the new comer Arthur King. He then once again does his signature big smile as  he starts counting all the Money. Jimmaurie then creeps around the corner as he watches. He sees how much Crezley has enjoyed scamming them out of everything and he loses it. He rushes in the roomal and kicks Crezley in the back of his head. He starts to punch him on the ground, but Crezley's security then comes to throw Jimmaurie off of him. Jimmaurie tries to fight back but the guys are too tall and large. Then a steel chair cracks against their backs. Then drop to their knees. The chair cracks them again, making them lay down. Crezley is then helped up and the chair cracks Jimmaurie.
Crezley then shakes Nick's hand before giving him a low blow.
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next