Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Outside of the Arena

+11
Batman
Vic
Maurie
Childish Meltzer
Rage
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
DullChameleon
RiftedEnergy
Tim
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Empty Twitter Post

Post by Vic Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:59 am

Tweet from the twitter page of Amber Briggs

@AmberBriggs I will give @KristenPage props she took me to my limit and won. If anyone deserves to take this title from me its her, so that being said I will be walking into Battle Scars vixens champion and walking out vixens champion  Cool

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: Fusion: Outside of the Arena

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Before Battle Scars

Jimmaurie and Nick were outside of Nick's house as they were locked out and out of gas. They sat on the stairs as they talked about their upcoming match.

Jimmaurie
Come on why not! We still get on the show. We have our spotlight and worst that could happen is we lose, but we still have those producers watching.

Nick
I mean yeah, but if we lose no producers will help us. Face it no way we get past Tim and Kevin.

Jimmaurie
Rule Number 1?

Nick
Jimmaurie is always right.

Jimmaurie
There you go.

Nick
That won't help us get known. This is hopeless.
Hey I hear you boys are having some troubles with finding work.

Nick
What's it to you?

???
I mean if you don't need my help then-

Jimmaurie
No please, go on.

???
Demson Crezley, Here's my card. Best Director out of Battle Creek. Directed movies all over made stars everywhere I've been and i can make you two scrubs into the next big thing.

Nick
Thanks but I don't think some fat hobbit is going to help us out.

Jimmaurie
C'Mon Nick I trust him. We could use some extra "Help" with becoming famous.

Demson Crezley
CrezProductions never fails!

Nick
I'm in.

Crezley
Great. I'll need to see your skills so I'll be scouting you in your work places. Where do you work?

Jimmaurie
CMV's best tag team now. Well, at least with your help.

Crezley
You're hired. I'll watching Monday.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Marcantel, followed by McGregor and Cipher, walk to Marta's room, cackling at how weak the Oni was tonight. Once the banter is over, The Dirty Republic open the door to see Levi Marta draped over a table, motionless. Everyone in the room starts getting confused.

Bill Cipher:

Boss? Is everything going ok?

McGregor:

B--boss? Are you feeli--

Marta:

Just tell me you'll be okay, darling. Tell me you'll be fine.

Marcantel:

Levi.....we did it. We beat the Oni. We're fine.

McGregor:

Damn right, we beat him. And just call us by our first names, if that suffices. Ok? Levi? Levi.....

Levi.....Levi, wake up? Please, I'm scared. Levi?

Marta re-awakens in a master bed, dimmed lights and everything. He must be in a dream. A figure with red eyes is on his lap. It looms closer as the shadow dies. Marta's breathing intensifies as the figure's face is revealed. Soft cheeks, a tender voice, kind eyes, just a little girl. Just Wendy.

Wendy:

Levi, are you awake? I'm sorry I woke you up. I had another bad dream. that bad man was chasing me, and my legs slowed down. He caught me, but I woke up. I'm ok. I think.

Marta:

And that's the only thing that matters.

Levi opens his arms to a human for the first time. The two embrace as Wendy starts sniffling. Marta wipes the tears off her innocent face.

Marta:

Listen, sis. That man.....he IS a good man. He's just in the midst of a inner war. Like me.

Wendy:

What do you mean?

Marta:

My sweet Wendy, there is a battle between two motivations inside us all. One is evil. It's anger.....jealousy.....greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is good. It's joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth. It's always been a war.

Wendy:

There must be a winner, right? Is it good? Evil can't win, can it? Because evil is bad. Who wins?

It will be the one that you choose. It will always be that simple. That man is good, Wendy. But he made the wrong choice. He had to.

The vision becomes blurry as Levi Marta wakes up to find no one in his room. He goes to the center of his room, the only thing left a broken glass bottle.

To be continued by Miztacular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:04 am

Levi Marta turns around to see a DVD on the floor in front of a portable DVD player that distinctly says "Made in the United Kingdom" on it. Levi momentarily twists his head confusion, before getting up he observes the broken glass and drops it shortly after. He cautiously makes his way over to the DVD shouting out for the rest of the Dirty Republic.

Levi Marta:
Cipher?! McGregor?! Marcantel what is this?!

Marta recieves no reply, he picks up the DVD and puts into the disc drive, it loads up, only to show the familliar British Flag waving in the wind as some audio plays over it.

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Flag_u10

???:
Levi Marta, the head, the king, the dictator, of the Dirty Republic?  Do you understand, quite how far subjects are willing to go in defense of their leader, their king if you will, you see, if you cut off the head of the snake, the body dies. This is why, we, us, I, do not have a leader, we work as one. We are unified, and because of this, our hands are not forced in the same way, that a loyal subjects hand would be forced if their leader were to be captured.

Do you really not remember what happened Levi? Take the disc out and turn it over, you'll see.

Levi, curious to know what happened, curious to know who attacked him ad curious to know where he is right now, quickly takes the disc out, flips it, and inserts it back into the drive,  and it opens up to where he was talking to the rest of The Dirty Republic.

Noah McGregor:
Damn right, we beat him. And just call us by our first names, if that suffices. Ok? Levi? Levi.....

McGregor points behind Levi to three figures who emerge from the shadows. One runs straight up to Levi catching him off guard and pulling him down to the ground, the rest of The Dirty Republic ready up, the man in the middle walks into the light revealing himself in a full blue attire.

???:
Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you, Sebastian Crawford is the name. We've been watching you, for weeks now, you call yourself a Republic, do you not, well a Republic has a leader, and one can assume, you are his loyal subjects. So I would request, you do him a favour, and ensure you do not step one foot closer right now. You see this man here, Chris Andrews, has Levi in a position, where his neck, can be snapped.

Sebastian Crawford looks down it has hands, and clicks his fingers before looking up at the rest of The Dirty Republic and continuing to talk.

Sebastian Crawford:
At the snap of my fingers. Now if you listen to me, your little boss here will be left alone, it's only really you we want. We're just seeing how human you really are, you may dress like freaks, and act like freaks, but inside, you're only human, you share the feelings of a human.

Crawford turns towards Levi Marta, who is glaring at Crawford in anger. Crawford laughs before talking to Marta.

Sebastian Crawford:
These boys really do care for their leader don't they.

Crawford snaps his fingers and the man to the left turns the dimmer switch all the way up, to reveal, MIKE MILES.

Sebastian Crawford:
Levi, meet Mike Miles, I'm sure you've met before. You see when I said we were infecting this roster, I was not lying the seeds have been planted. We will takeover. It's only a matter of time. The stables will be gone first, and then what does that leave? A load of lone wolfs, running around like headless chickens, you see people, that's the issue, with being in a republic, you care too much about your leader, and it clouds your judgment, we have no leader, we would have called this bluff precisely, 6 minutes ago and counting.

The Dirty Republic look at eachother and then back to Sebastian and the rest of the Foreign Affairs.

Sebastian Crawford:
Don't worry, he'll be fine.

Crawford picks up a bottle of Vodka from the floor and smashes it over the back of the head of Levi as Mike Miles turns off the lights making it pitch black. The camera feed cuts, and the camera transitions back into the room of Levi Marta, who rubs the back of his head, remembering what happened. He gets to his feet and hears a knock on his door. It opens, to reveal a butler who walks in and hands Levi a written note.

Butler:
Here you go sire. A man named Sebastian Crawford told me to bring this in at precisely 11:07

The butler walks out and shuts the door behind him, Levi opens the letter and begins to read the letter.

Sebastian Crawford:
Hi mate, sorry about the bump on your head. I told you we'd bring you no harm if your minions co-operated. You're probably wondering where you are, look out the window. You've been booked into a five star hotel. I just paid off the owner to remove all the furniture from the room beforehand. I want to warn you, do not get involved, that is the point of having minions, they fight your battles for you. If you get involved, that makes your followers look weak, they'd know you don't trust them to get the job done, leave them be. Do your own thing. We have unfinished business I'm sure, but for now, find yourself something else to do, otherwise things may get messy. If you truly believe in your comrades. You'd let them get the job done and try their hands against us themselves.
In Regards
Sebastian Crawford

Levi drops the letter and walks over to the window and looks out, right across the street is the arena for the fallout of Battlescars, the camera zooms out to reveal the hotel Levi has been booked in, as it fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:58 pm

The guys once again show up in their casual clothes as they meet us live on The Sneak Peak. The screen fades to black and shows the title if their Review for the Week, leading into CyberSlam.
Hello CMV Universe and welcome back to another episode of The Sneak Peak, featuring the one and only Jimmaurie Williams and Nick Harris. Also accompanied by our special guest, as you may recognize this popular face, Mr. Demson Crezley.

Crezley
What us going on CMV Nation. You ate here with your boys the Entourage, giving you the Sneak Peek for this week. Do your thing.

Nick
Thanks Crez. And you can follow him @CrezProductions on Twitter now. But that's not why we're here.

Jimmaurie
This week in the Sneak Peek we are on our way to one of the best PPVs, CyberSlam. How can you not love CyberSlam? Mainly because the hatches, are in your hands.

Nick
That's right but his week we're gonna talk of the real news as you may have seen our amazing match against #TrendingWorldwide this Monday on Fusion.

Crezley
Oh yeah, I saw that match. Hilarious! Nick ran straight past the pin and cost you guys the whole win.

Nick
I said let's not talk of that.

Crezley
Don't feel bad Nicky. Jimmaurie's the one who got knocked out.

Jimmaurie
On to the real topic. The news had been rising between who they will face at CyberSlam. But even more tension rose as the votes started for who Chet Taylor will defend his Anarchy title against. The percentage if votes are leaning toward Shanaz fighting Chet.

Nick
Imagine it, #TrendingWorldwide going st it for the Anarchy title at CyberSlam. The match we all want. In that match there at the same time could be no loser. They could walk out with all three titles.

Jimmaurie
That's true. If they can pick up a fluke over us, then they can beat anyone. But if the match happens they could have the Anarchy title to save.

Crezley
And if you don't, call me up. Still looking for a good team.

Nick
Eh-hem

Crezley
I mean a team to challenge my boys here. Nobody top these guys here.

Jimmaurie
Speaking of the topping things off, can't wait until Nick and I feature in our good friend Demson Crezleys' newest project. Isn't that right?

Crezley
Umm, sure. No doubt. Gonna be huge.

Nick
Well guys, that was our CMV Sneak Peek for the week. Let us know what to cover next time and dho should our next guest be.

Jimmaurie
See you after CyberSlam, For Our Sneak Peek!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Cassie Maverick was inside a local bar, celebrating in her own hillbilly redneck way...drinking! Fury was there, her tag team partner as well sharing a table. No doubt others from CMV would make their way here soon. It was nice Irish pub after all and probably the best in town. Cassie and Fury looked to have a bright future ahead of them in CMV and as long as they kept winning there would be little to stop them except for backstage politics from the Corporation.

Then there was Fear to worry about, but so far he hadn't shown his old wrinky ass yet. Good! Fuck that old bastard! Cassie then spoke with a heavy West Virgina accent, slightly slurred with drunken stupor. "Careful thar Fury, I might just drink ya under this thar table right here!" She was up to 8 shots of whiskey and she was a little woman after all.

Cassie had a feeling though that Fury might win this drinking game, she had more meat on her bones and may hold in her liquor better than Cassie might. That still didn't stop the cowgirl from boasting however.

(Promo open anyone)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:19 pm

Jimmaurie and Nick, after being kicked out of the CMV arena by Demson Crezley who would trick them into false contracts.  They were at a CMV Milwaukee Arena where they could throw a huge party in the Bradley Center. They were setting up their New Years Party as they tweeted out about it to spread the word. *2 Hours Later*  Everyone started coming in to the party as it was finally hyping up. Everyone was having a great time. Until Crezley showed up.
All they do is leave with they moms and watch Barney.
Doesn't natter because this place is kinda cool,
So imma take over and throw you out, cuz I own you fools!
*Drops the mic*
Throw em' out guys. I own anyyhing they do. The throw a party its mine, they make money its mine, they sell their clothes for crack its mine.

Jimmaurie
That was one time!
You know this is your fault. I knew I should've went my own route.

Jimmaurie
blame me when I got you here. I am the reason you were making money I am why u were famous. Remember me when you're on the streets alone.

Nick
All you and your unexistant intelligence I told you this was a bad idea to trust Crezley. All your fault. I'm through. This partnership is over!
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Sometime after episode 15 of Monday night Fusion but before episode 16, we're taken to a local hospital in Fairfield, Connecticut, where a camera is busy walking throughout the halls. It stops at a door and peers in, and that's when we see a very familiar face, Xander Slate! He's watching the latest episode of Adventure Time, his leg elevated high above his bed. The camera sneaks up on him, Slate nearly falling to the floor in shock! He's able to catch himself though, and lets a little smirk crawl upon his face, the pain in his leg though is obviously severe.

Slate
Ah, so you finally found me, eh? What's it been, ugh, two months already? Yeah, yeah, well, I'm far from okay, as you can clearly see here, MULTIPLE broken bones and even a few fractures! Ha ha, man, I hate it here, I wanna get back into that ring! But, well, it'll be AT LEAST another four months before I can even CONSIDER leaving this fucking bed . . . Let me tell you something, come closer here, I saw who did this to me. Triple H? The Corporation!? Yeah, I actually thought so as well, but then I had a second to think- to remember . . . I know who did this to me, who has possibly ended my career, and it wasn't that pussy Troy Voodoo- it wasn't those dwarfs Billy or Wendell . . . It wasn't that nut-job Sane, or even the big cheese himself, TRIPLE H UGHHH . . . No, it was-

Without warning the camera is flung to the floor, the man holding it dropping like a fly following what sounded like the fling of a metal baseball bat . . . Xander can be heard shouting for help, as we can only see a figure in black eclipsing Slate's hospital bed- then, then the cries of pain are heard, we can only assume this mystery man is attacking Xander's injured leg with the metal bat, over and over and over again, and then once more! Slate is ripped from his bed and dropped to the ground alongside the camera, we can now see his face, big manly tears creating a flow down his chest, the screams of pain are just unbearable, the figure now mounting him, lifting his head up by his hair- that beautiful, slicked back hair . . . We can't see this guy's face, no, the camera is too low, but we do hear him say something, in a low and dark tone he seemingly shouts but is so calm at the same time . . .

"You don't know me, because I am no one."

The man releases Xander and the former World champion's head smacks the hard surface, the camera being picked up and shutoff, presumably by whoever just effectively gave Slate a few more months in the hospital . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Jimmaurie appears on a video from CMV.com that is being shown over the titantron. The crowd looks over to watch what happens. It is a video of Jimmaurie doing his regular work out as it then gets to him and the punching bag
You see usually I'm never a nice guy, I don't want you fools to cheer for me because um humble or nice or because of giw great I am. When I'm training, I'm definitely not a nice guy. When I'm training, I'm the worst person in the world. Twice as mean, Twice as Strong, Twice as Quick. But you see, Crezley, when we get in that ring at Exodus I'm gonna treat you like one if these bags.
Four Weeks!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Empty The Illustrious Crezley

Post by Maurie Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Crezley shows up on a video over the titantron on Fusion. He waves to the camera and has his huge smile still.
You almost had me kid. You really almost had me. I thought I was a goner. I thought I was going to be finished after Exodus, but now... Now I am a professional wrestler. I have what these kids say nowofdays, "Skills to pay the bills" I don't get it Demson pays his bills, but that's besides the point. I've gotten me a personal trainer. Say hello to Shelton Benjamin!
Money can buy you anything boys. And just like my ex wife, Shelton knows his way around a ring. He has helped me in mastering the T-Bone suplex.
You see that? Natural born wrestler. I'll see you at Exodus Nick and Maurie. And you'll see me with your contracts. Crezley, out!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:52 am

Random joe Jackson Taylor was driving to work at 7:59 on a California state highway. His job? A local salesmen. As he was traveling his car radio made some very cartoony sounds.

"Welcome T & Lee in the Morning on W-KRN. The time is 8:00!"

Jackson: Oh! I love this show.

T: Hello So-Cal!! I'm T!

Lee: And I'm Lee

T & Lee: And this is T & Lee in the morning.

T: Where we discuss everything from politics to how tall your grass is growing.

Lee: That's right, T. Out first topic. Wendell Grace's release.

T: Little bit of old news, but hell, we can talk about it.

Lee; T, Let me tell you! If he was still here I would have punched AND kicked him in the back of the face.

T: Whoa Lee, getting a little extreme.

Lee: You know me, T. That's how I do.

T: Anyway. Sources say that the H-Man released him for not winning against... somebody... But we have OUR sources...!

*Radio crowd cheers*

Lee: That's right T. We have CMVWrestlingRumors.com Head writer Jack Jackieson on the line. Go Jack.

Jack: Hello?

T: Yes... go--

Jack: H-Hello?

Lee: Go ahead--

Jack: Is this thing on?

Lee: Jack!

Jack: Hellooooo?

T: *laughs* Well I'll call him back later. In the meantime let proceed to our next section "Have You Punched It In The Back Of The Face"

*Radio crowd cheers*

T: So, Lee, you know how this goes, but for new listeners I'll explain.

I ask Lee here if he's punched a person or thing in the back of it's face. If he answers "No." for anything, I get to wear his awesome shorts. However! If all answers are "Yes" I have to put on pants for day and tell someone I don't know: [BEEP] you.

Lee: You're going to lose my friend.

T: ...I know. HERE WE GO!

Kevin Lee... have you punched Dashing DJ Urie in the back of the face.

Lee: Once.

*Ding!*

T: Kevin Lee... Have you punched ME in the back of the face?

Lee: In training, yes.

*Ding!*

T: Kevin Lee.... Have you punched a Slow Loris in the back of the face?

Kee: Once in Pradesh, India, yes.

*Ding!*

Last one Lee... Have you punched... YourSELF in the back of the face.

Lee: Nnnnnnnrrrrrr...

T: > : )

Lee: ...Yes... It's long story but when I was a child--

*Ding!*

T: AND THAT'S HAVE YOU PUNCHED IT IN THE BACK OF THE FACE!

*Radio crowd cheers*

Lee: While T goes to put on some pants I'd like to share with you our sponsor.

Make-A-Wish Foundation, help us makes someones dream come true before they die.

This week T is attempting to get a gentlemen named Wentworth free tickets to Fusion. You can donate at 1-800-DON-ATE!

T: Alright, I'm back, damn these things are snug.

Lee: Alright, T, here's the phone. Randomly dial a number and do what you must.

T: Yeeerp.

Tim picks up the phone and presses 10 random numbers.

Lee: ...

T: It's ringing...

Lee: *coughs*

T: Still ringing...

Lee: ...

T: Ah! Hello! No... This is... No I'm sorry... If I could just... You haven't heard from your daughter in five years?... Wow that's terrible... Well let me lend you an ear.

Lee: T....

T: ...And then what happened?

Lee: T!

T: ...That's terrible!

Lee: TIM!

T: Lee... I'm on the phone.

Lee: Lee roundhouse kicks the phone out of Tim's hands.

T: Well that was rude.

Lee: C'mon dude we've got one more section.

We have reconnected with Jack Jackieson from CMVWrestlingRumors.com again and hopefully we can discuss Wendell Graces dirty bull[BEEP].

T: Can I take these pants off?

Jack: Hello?

Lee: Jack can you hear us?

Jack: Yeah, sorry. I was getting blowjob and I just didn't wanna talk.

T: Oh...

Lee: Well...

Jack: Anyway! The reason Wendell Grace ACTUALLY got released is because he [BEEP]ed Trips wife while she was sleeping. You know, because he couldn't get some with a woman that was awake. Trip came in while this happened and Pedigreed him with his [BEEP].

Lee: How can you confirm this?

Jack: I got the tape. I'll send it to you guys.

Lee: ALRIGHT Hahaha! Time to axe that call! But while were discussing sending things you can send T & Lee fanmail by...

Voice: Hey! Who the hell are you!?

T: Oh [BEEP], Lee, security!

Lee: OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I KICK YOU IN THE BACK OF THE FACE YOU COME CLOSER!!

Security: Calm down Wraith of the Dragon. Yo, Darrel, these two bastards broke into the Radio station!

T: No, Lee, the window!

*The radio picks up broken glass*

Security: GET THOSE LUNATICS. SOMEBODY TURN OFF THE F*CKING BROADCAST!

Meanwhile, Jackson finally arrived at work and after listening to T & Lee in the morning he was going to have a much better day at his dead-end job.

- - -

@Lafavetim_CMV Last night on Fusion I said I rented W-KRN... That was lie... and I'm sorry.
#PublicTwitterApologies
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:03 pm

On the day of episode 19 of Monday night Fusion, every superstar and Vixen on the Fusion roster wakes up with this video message from COO, Triple H, in their email box.

HHH
Ladies and gentleman of the Monday night Fusion roster, I felt that it was for the best for you ALL to hear what I'm about to say. As not only your COO and boss, but as your fearless and brave leader, I must ensure that this show is running as efficient as possible, and I'm a big enough man to admit that these past few weeks have not been so great. Men and woman who only seek to destroy and sully The Corporation's good name are running rampent on the pastures of CMV. Only last week, were we blamed and accused of rigging the CMV.com polls and orchastrating the brutal and senseless attack on both Mr. Macculloch and Mr. Moore. But why, WHY, would I or anyone else in The Corporation seek to destroy what we've worked so hard on building? These are LIES told by those who would see us put out of power, those who would see this show crumble and burn to ashes! This is a notice to every "rebel" out there who's plotting against the CMV universe, against myself; your time of fun and games is OVER. I will not allow ANYONE to put this show's running in jeopardy, or to taint my reputation. This show is my creation, my spawn, my LIFE, and those who stand against me stand againt IT and it's fans. So JustIN Sane . . . You've turned your back on The Corporation and have now decided to just stop showing up for Fusion, for your JOB? Well hear this, if you fail to appear at Exodus and compete in your Elimination Chamber match, I WILL, fire you. The same goes for Mr. Bison, but I've got something REAL special for you come the pay-per-view, so make sure you're there to find out what it is . . . Fusion is not a free for all, not anymore. It's a kingdom now, full of peasents and nobles, and I . . . It's KING . . . Choose your side wisely.

The video message ends with Triple H smirking and tilting his head back.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content