Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 7 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Zak Fri May 22, 2015 11:02 pm

After Team Painn's 3-0 win against Team Omega-Z, Zakk Painn  gets off the apron
          along with Neon to celebrate their victory. Zak Painn quickly kicks Ace Stephens
                        out of the ring and gestures for a mic as the 3 man stand tall.

Zak Painn
              This right here is called the Captains Crew! Neon, Big Show and the Captain,
            Captain Zak Painn!, I will no longer be referred to as Just Zak Painn, I will Now
           be called Captain Zak Painn! And I will wear this muscle shirt with pride to every
            one of my matches as the Captain! Now as the stipulations apply, If Team Painn
           wins they get a title shot for Omega-Z and Sushi-X Titles, and this time instead of
          Big Show... Its going to be me Captain Painn and Neon Vs X-Gen Tomorrow on raw
           and if anyone has a problem with the stipulation just look right here as we already
                                                       confirmed it
                                          Painn points to the titantron .
                    https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/20/42/33/chat11.jpg" alt="" />
In the Ring - Page 7 >221
In the Ring - Page 7 >

( Click on the X to see picture )

The Camera cuts back to the trio as Painn has a smirk on his face.

Zak Painn
     Neon, you were a guy that no one saw, you only appeared on main event, you were never
     on Monday night raw, except some occasions, that will not happen any longer as long as
    you're apart of the captains crew that is! I sent you to my private camp, and you.. came
    back alive, not only that but you beat up my personal top security guard Frank Willis! now
     I've got to admit, that was very impressive, you may even be a better tag partner than big
   Show, Show instead of resting your ass on the apron the whole match, you should take some
     notes from us *Big Show looks angry but he just nods instead* Now Neon lets get ready for
                          our tag team title match tomorrow on raw.

the Trio ( Captain's Crew ) heads backstage.
                    ( So as X-Gen said, they want it elimination for the titles )
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat May 23, 2015 2:39 am

Haydens music goes off, the crowd goes wild, Hayden comes out from the back, mic in hand, laughing, laughing loud. He points out to the crowd and continues laughing.

Hayden:
Did you expect any different? Ha, of course I was going to lay down, it's X-Gen for godsake. They're the most dominant tag team in history. You can all boo me if you want, but I'd rather you all hate me for something I am, than love me for something I'm not.

That match would never have gone another way, hell he could have held my pinky and I would've tapped out. You were all played, well done for that by the way, the crowd hyping up our match so much put it in the co-Main Event, which is just more money for me and Sushi for working a 2 minute match.

So where do I go from here, the Heavyweight title of course, X-Gen will become the most dominant stable in WWE History.

People, people, people, Justice has been served.

Hayden drops the mic off of the side of the ramp and poses, as the rest of X-Gen can be seen on the titantron, fireworks go off, and the crowd begin to boo, the lights flicker and Hayden is nowhere to be seen.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat May 23, 2015 3:33 am

Raw Continuous after Hayden has accepted his fate and has embedded himself already with the stable.  X Gen files in behind Hayden, Who appears again like goddamn black magic. X Gen standing tall at the center of the stage. The crowd is cheering for X Gen....why wouldn't they? They have become stronger with the addition of one of the best, HAYDEN. They walk out standing behind Hayden. Sushi and Omega step to either side of the future title holder and raise both his hands high. Sushi, Omega, hHh, Hayden, and Duo,  the crowd is besides themselves. Those sparks begin to rain down on X-Gen.  The team make their way to the ring.  Pyro raining on everyone.  hHh is the first in as the rest of the team enters in no particular order. Hunter raises the mic to speak but the fans won't allow it as they cheer for the stable. Cheer for the future. Hunter leaves the mic at his side waiting for the cheers to subside. He has been here, he knows how it works. Helmsley knows how to work the crowd. He has been here before with D-X.  He is milking it all before he speaks.  The crowd is eating it all up.  They wanna know what the cerebral assassin has to say

Listen, there is a lot I need to address right now. But really the only thing I'm gonna talk about is the fall out of "team"

As Hunter speaks he uses quotations with his hands 

"Team Omega" vs "Team Pain."  You see I have no problem with this third rate wrestler sending his "team" to go fight wolves and eat acorns.  I have no problem with Pain complaining about how he can't choose his team. And really, I have no problem with him thinking he came out here and thinking he "beat" an MVP team.

The crowd pops for X-Gen, They love these guys. They want them to live forever. 

Look Pain good for you, it's about time you acted like the leader you think you are.  But, there is an issue I may have over looked....and that issue is MADNESS.  

The crowd erupts in cheers. 

Let me ask you a question. What does madness earn from this match? Nothing really. They win a six man match and get their names embroiled in gold. Plus they may get an easy match against you Pain.  Who do you think they wanna see in a title match.  Not X and Z. Why?....because they are dominate. Pain you can spin what ever stories you want but in the end Omega and Sushi are defending against who they said they would would. You and Show. Go ahead and review the stipulation all you want. You and Show get your rematch.  You want to try and bring Neon into it then go ahead and sit backstage and watch as we defind against The Hit Squad tonight. Hey Pain just following your stipulation. 

The crowd erupts as Hunter points to the Titantron as Pain in his own words read back as he speaks

If me and Show do not win the titles on RAW and team Pain wins at Survivor Series WE get one more rematch against X-Gen for the titles the following Raw. 

Fact of the matter is Pain. You have one last chance at these titles with Big Slow.  Sorry Neon couldn't jump in before hand but here it is Pain. You and Show vs X-Gen for titles or we give it to Hit Squad tonight. This isn't like last time Pain you accept or you don't. You don't, then f*ck off and we face The Squad. You do accept then we face you and show.  Like the stipulation said you and Show get your rematch. You want something else with your butt buddy Neon, then prove yourselves worthy and beat somebody.  Omega and Sushi don't just hand out title matches to scrubs and new teams.

Hunter hands the mic to  Sushi-X. As he does X grabs Hayden's hand and raises it.

You all saw it happening. The true fans anyway.  Justice will be served and the only way is X-Gen. Industry we are coming for you. We come for you and everything you stand for.  

X drops the mic and offers Hayden his hand which Hayden takes gladly as X-Gen stands proudly in the ring Hayden and Sushi X holding that shake as we cut to comercial.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat May 23, 2015 9:04 am

*Raw begins to The Word Heavyweight Title Belt appearing on the titantron only to zoom out and show Sunshine sitting legs crossed behind it. A huge pop occurs*

Sunshine : A few weeks ago... I had a shot against Xander for the World Heavyweight Title, and as you all know, he hit me over the head with a steel chair to end the match.

*The crowd then starts to boo.*

Sunshine : But it was ok. It woke me up...IT...haha It brought back my...Smile.

*The crowd then cheers and Sunshine picks up his title and stands up*

Sunshine : Last night I wasn't only fighting to get MY title back, I also wanted to put a smile on Xander Slates face...So i rammed his skull into the steel post 11 times....Hahahaha

*After having a laughing fit, Sunshine suddenly stops as if he was never laughing. Sunshine just stars at the camera and the video ends with a transmission*
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat May 23, 2015 9:25 am

[/color]Before the commercial break begins, Zak Painn's Music hits the pa system as Zak Painn
       walks with a mic in hand, wearing his ''CPT Painn'' Shirt, and stopping right at the ramp
                                              to say something.

Zak Painn
    You three clowns want to get technical huh? Ok, are you guys afraid to face me and Neon?
    Neon is hardly on Raw, he shouldn't be a problem for you two? I think you guys aren't as
   good as you two think you are, I mean after that 3-0 win against *Team Mvp*... My ass...
  all that's done is supported my statement, And now you two are afraid to face me and Neon?
  is that because Neon was 23% of the reason why you guys lost? the other 76% being me of
   course Captain Painn, you call your team, team mvp? I 1v3ed all of you guys in the first 5
  minutes, after that you're team really couldn't get back into the match could they? I single
handly destroyed all 3 of you, The Captain alone, and how dare you disrespect my Leadership  
 skills? ''About time you've acted like the leader you think you are'' I was always the leader I
                              thought I was, but lets get to the point now.

Zak Painn waits a couple of seconds before he begins to speak again.

Zak Painn
  You 2 boys want to get the ''Hit Squad'' involved huh? and I believe I over heard something..
 oh that's right  ''You want something else with your butt buddy Neon, then prove yours worthy
 and beat someone'' Lets put your words into actions, Neon and Zak Painn Vs The Hit Squad for
the #1 Conterdenership for the tag team titles, so you two can rest... that is until Main Event
 when the winners of that match will face you two, for the titles. all I did was take what yousaid
   and made it reality I'm sure you two are okay with that? if not me and Show will have no
        problem walking over you two. the choice is yours but if you're man enough choose
           the #1 Contenders match, if not all that does is prove to me that two aren't as good
                                  as you say you are, now choice is yours speak up.

Zak Painn waits for an answer.

Last edited by Zak Falcon on Mon May 25, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Mon May 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Captain's Log Live with Cpt Painn

As we come back from a commercial break,live back to Wwe Raw live on tv, we hear. Painn's
theme song, as Captain Painn and Big Show are both smiling as they sit on 2 steel chairs side
 by side, with mics in both of they're hands, the ring says '' Captain's Log, live with Cpt Painn''
      as Captain Painn takes a look around the crowd with a smile on his face, there are also
   two small tables, in the middle one has Shows tag title and the other holds Captain Painn's.
                                           Zak Painn gets ready to talk.

Captain Painn
    Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the very first episode of Captains Log, Live with your
                                                  host me, Captain Painn!

Some people cheer and some people boo.

Captain Painn
   On my show, me and Show take a moment of our lives to talk about what we dislike and like
      about this company, and trust me this shit is uncensored, and theres nothing jbl can do
    about it, speaking of jbl i'm afraid you won't be riding your limo back home after the show,
              hahha oh wait you weren't aware what happen? Take a look at this.

Painn points to the titantron, which shows Jbls limo getting destroyed by 2 men with
         sledgehammers, 1 swings at all the windows until they're all broken the other goes
         for the doors, the two men are none other than Captain Zak Painn and the Big Show,
           but they're not done yet Zak Painn gets some spray paint. and sprays the words
            ''Your limo has been added to my Painn list lulz'' along the sides of the car.

The camera cuts back to ''Captain's Log'' Painn's talk show.
                             as Painn and Show can't help them selves other than
                              laugh at the fact that they dismentaled Jbl's limo

Zak Painn
     Oops? hahahaha guess you gotta walk home now along with the Shit Squad! Speaking of
      the Hit Squad its kinda sad how a guy like Paul Anderson needs Jackie's help in 1 on 1
  match, but guess what here's where it gets good Show, even with Jackie's interfering 3 times
    he couldn't beat me could he? So I think its smart of Paul Anderson to stick with 2v2's as
    we all saw his 1 on 1 skills hahaha... Oh yeah and that blood on your face right now.. after
   that ZKO that's just to remind you two to stay out of the tag team division for good. Jackies
        concussion was only half of the problem. But after that Zko I finished the other half.

Big Show
                                 Oh yeah that match.. I was watching it, yay.

Zak Painn
                                           We all know Show...

Zak Painn looks at his watch, as he realizes he is working overtime

Zak Painn
               Thank you all for watching, and remember stay tuned for episode 2 of
            the ''Captain's Log'' with me your host Captain Painn. now get lost everybody.

The camera cuts to commercial break
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon May 25, 2015 10:34 pm

After the main event of main event ends, Omega grabs a mic.

"Please, Patriots, don't take this the wrong way. Memorial Day is for the fallen, we will always remember The Fallen.
Maybe on Veterans Day you can get a win..."

He pauses, looks to Sushi and gets in full product placement mode, "Maybe they can go to Outback Steakhouse and get your free Bloomin Onion..."

Hayden would be proud as he sets them up for a commercial. He winks and carries on

"but today... You have fallen. Only thing is, no one will remember you. And speaking of remembering... Can we get a medic out here for Jack Swagger? He's not going to remember anything... I think he has a concussion...
Hurry quick, or his face might stay like that"

Loud cheer for concussions as Sushi X leans in, "Omega, I think that's just how he looks..."

Their shoulders rise and fall indicating laughter.

"And speaking of people that look dumb after getting smacked around...Reyes is out till after Armageddon because Sunshine head butted him? Or because we beat the shit out of Hit Squad, the number 1 Contenders for the titles."

Crazy loud Cheer for destructive damage.

"So the Hit Squad gets assassinated, the Patriots are a memory... Who's left to take on Captain Painn?"

Mixed reaction from the fans. They want XGen to fight for the titles.

"You see, Painn... If you had lost that match you would have never gotten a tag title shot again. Right now, we are extending that same curtesy to you. We will let you defend your titles to whoever is worthy of a shot. But here's the thing..."

He pauses for 3...
Long...
Seconds...

"We want a shot at them first. We want to face the number... 2?.... contenders before they get a shot at you. Only fair right? That way.... We will continue to dominate this division. That way "they" will need to look for new and innovative ways for you to have a match.
You see, Captain Painn, we will make sure you NEVER get a chance to defend our titles...
You will have NO legacy, you will probably have the longest reign in history and you will have ZERO title defenses!!!
So bring on who you bring on... But know one thing,

Zakk Painn....

This is why.... NOONE WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME!!!"

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed May 27, 2015 9:12 am

As episode 61 of Monday night Raw is coming LIVE onto the air, The Industry's theme music begins to blare throughout the arena. Raw is taking place in Miami, Florida tonight, and every single fan in attendance is on their feet, whether they be cheering or booing. Eventually, the cameras find Slate and his crew making their way through the crowd. Slate beckons for a microphone while Waite and Silva are already in the ring, set for their #1 contenders match against The Patriots. Xander, now in the ring himself, brings the mic as close to his mouth as he possibly can while the music dies down.

Slate
. . . My reign as World Heavyweight Champion was, mediocre, at best. I'm man enough to admit that to you all here tonight, and to you guys, Waite and Silva. But it's not MY fault. I had my head nearly caved in by Cyborg just SIX days before my championship match at Survivor Series. SOMEHOW, even though I myself felt like shit, the doctors cleared me to compete . . . Okay, fair enough. But then Sunshine, Sunshine . . . He bashes my head into the steel ring post, that one right there, ELEVEN, times . . . Sunshine, you nearly ended my career at Survivor Series. You nearly ended my life. But, honestly, I'm not salty. I've got my rematch clause and I'll be facing you in just six nights time in the main event of Armageddon! Here's the thing though, I don't feel like that's enough . . . Don't get me wrong, I want MY World championship back. But I'd much, much, MUCH rather, have something else from you Sunshine.

Xander takes a break from talking to crack his neck, looking at both Aaron and the big man before continuing on.

Slate
Sunshine . . . I want to take from you what matters most in your life, just like you TRIED, to take my career, just like how you stole my title. I want- I NEED, you'll give me . . . Your mask! In six nights time in the main event of Armageddon, Sunshine, if you lose to me, I want your identity revealed to the masses! I want to see your real . . . Smile! Now, I'm a fair player there, pal, so don't just think that I'm going to make you put not only "your" championship on the line but ALSO your mask and I'm not going to also sweeten the pot a bit. If you somehow manage to beat me, Sunshine, I'll shave my head squeaky clean, BALD! Not enough for you!? Well then, if you beat me at Armageddon, not only will I shave off all of my hair, but I also won't try and get back my championship title from you, SO LONG, as YOU, are "champion".

The crowd is going absolutely nuts over the challenges laid out by Mr. Slate. Xander looks up at the big screen and smirks, shrugging his shoulders in an off fashion.

Slate
It's up to you, psycho, you've got all night to respond and tell me if you accept or not. Either way, I don't care. I'm going to hurt you this Sunday, I'm going to break you. Taking what matters most to you, would just be the oh so sweet cherry on top! Now, it's time for my boys to beat those Patriots scumbags, and win back what belongs to US! Good luck, guys, you won't need it!

With that, Slate tosses the microphone off to the side as he himself exits the ring, The Patriots theme song now hitting the PA system.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun May 31, 2015 9:10 am

Half way through episode 63 the lights go out. The crowd is confused until the titan-tron plays a transmission

The lights then turn back on. The crowd is going nuts and are chanting "SUNSHINE!" but nothing happens. No one comes out.

Last edited by RandomHero47 on Sun May 31, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun May 31, 2015 4:23 pm

Haydens theme blares out, he makes his way out to the ring, for the first time since declaring his laying down to Sushi-X, he walks out to the top of the stage, stops, raises his arms as fireworks go off and the audience cheers, then, X-Gen come out stalking Hayden, they stick an arm out to the side of Hayden, who fist bumps them both in a shield like fashion, before all three of them make their way down to the ring.

Hayden then gets to the ring, gets a chair out as he always used to and gestures for a mic, he tosses the chair into the ring, slides under the ropes, sets the chair up and takes a seat, the rest of X-Gen looming behind him with their arms crossed.

Hayden:
JBL, you just don't learn do you? GM's, don't beat me, the authority here in the WWE, you, Regal, or any other GM, does not go to war with Hayden and win. I helped de-throne Regal, and I'll gladly do the same to you. For the last few weeks I've tried to deal justice to you and your shit squad in an honourable fashion, however, your persistent involvement in matches has forced my hand, which is why Triple H would get involved in my match with Anderson, in the same way you did, you see JBL, up until now, you've had the advantage due to your goons having someone in their corner, well now, with X-Gen by my side, the playing field is even, and you won't be winning any more.

I am not to blame for this JBL, no no no no no, it's you, lets look back to your very first month in charge of RAW, you brought in the Hardcore Championship and put it up for a grabs in a six man battle royal, I was the hottest talent at that time, wins after wins after wins, and what did you do? Ignore me? That is what started this JBL, that very moment was the beginning, the spark of your demise, you see, justice will be served, I've had you out of action once, and next time it'll be permanent unless you get your act together.

Hayden stands up from his chair, looks around the crowd, and raises his arms again, getting another nice pop from the crowd, he lowers the mic for a second, just taking it in.

Hayden:
Now I'm sure you all know, there's a WWE Live Event coming up in less than two weeks, you all love me right universe? Well go to the WWE App and vote for the option that gets my hands on Xander Slate.

Slate, Slate, Slate, up until last week on RAW, I had no personal issue with you, the only reason I would've wanted you was for your title, however, you had your goons, come for me? You had, that skinhead Waitte try to attack me? That ain't happening, so, when I become number one contender for your title, I won't be looking to get that title, hell I won't care if I lose, I'm just looking to dish out a beating on you, so watch out Slate, the weather reports are coming in, It's cloudy, cloudy, with a chance of Justice.

Hayden drops the mic and leaves the ring, the rest of X-Gen follow as Raw cuts to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:51 pm

The timer counts down as X Gen's music blares the PA system. Omega emerges from the curtain, alone, and stomps down to the ring. The mic guy knows the drill and has one waiting.

He lifts the mic, "Well.. .well... well... What should I address first? I guess you're all probably wondering why I don't have my team with me? First, let me explain who IS the team...
Sushi X and I started this with one goal... one thing in mind... to get some Gold. Thats why we are here, thats why we are all here. We all want some gold around our waste. Prior to Sushi's arrival, I acquired some gold. You may remember my short stint as Intercontinental Champion.
You see, I was thrown into a qualification match, most thinking the other would win. I won. I was thrown into a Hell in a Cell at Bad Blood..."

Crowd always pops big for the HIAC

"And most didnt think I would walk away the victor... but I did. No, I didnt pin the Champ....

"No, i pinned... " Omega pauses... some may remember who it was, he certainly does, " doesnt matter who i pinned but just know 4 other men didn't know what happened... Ace Stephens, Dave Turner, Sunshine, and The Current Champ, Bison"[/color]

Loud Roar for Bison, the crowd Yearns for his monstrosity.

"So I walk away with my first taste of gold... and that first taste... that first taste gets you hooked.. and now Im chasing the Dragon. I called Sushi up that very night... i told him,
'Just fast forward to the 1hr mark... ON THE DOT (You see, i have this thing about TIME).... thats when i show up to do what we have always done' and let him get a feel for what it was like to destroy some people, and walk out a champion.

"It wasn't long before Sushi X came RAW. Let me say something real quick... there once was a man who said Sushi started as a manager and worked his way up to Superstar... No, Sushi started as a superstar... and worked his way to BOSS... Cuz thats what we Bosses do..."

Omega looks around the crowd. "So thats why we are here... and I will tell you right now, if it werent for BISON..." he pauses for effect " BISON enacting his rematch clause for Summer Slam... I would still be the Intercontinental Champion. You can tell the current Champ that... you can tell the number 1 contender that, you can tell that piece of shit JBL booking the matches that... Bison is the only one who could have beat me for that belt.... But where is Bison now?!"

Crowd starts a chant, Omega stops to try to listen... it grows... louder... louder...

"WE..WANT..BI-SON..... WE..WANT..BI-SON"

He lets that linger for a moment... exactly 1 moment...

"So when the TIME comes, i want another shot at that belt... there are way too many times we get a title match and champ doesnt retain so he wants a rematch clause at the next PPV... I didn't ask for a rematch clause because just like bison beat me the first time he would have done the same the next time. Bison is gone... I WANT MY BELT BACK!"

The crowd explodes!

"Now, back to my original point... WHO is this team? What we dont have... is a Scott Norrie..."

The crowd boos! Not for Norrie, they love him, but because they want to see him succeed.

"Scott Norrie, we can be enemies, or we can be friends, or we can... just... be...
But

We have Blizzard, took some time training with Triple H's routine and he has bulked up, giving him a shot in this company. We got Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley who, by all intents and purposes should have a legitimate shot at the world title. We have me, former Intercontinental Champion and 2x Tag Team Champion with Sushi X... and we have... wait...  one second...

I have this problem with people strutting around and televising that they are a 3X champion,,, If you are a 3x world Champion, that means you lost the belt twice!!!!!
That is exactly why XGen refused to enact our rematch clause for the tag titles. We can have Xgen vs CPT all day, every day, any day... but the fans grow tired of that. Let him have his day... when its over, and the Industry destroys him to take the belts... thats when we will find a new interest in the game.

Because... Simply put... JBL and his goon squad have nothing... the Industry has nothing.... we will smash everything in our path. Hayden WILL win that number 1 contender slot  and i really hope The Industry finds a way to win the tag titles... because... Honestly... you said something about a revolution.... YOU WANT A REVOLUTION?!?!? YOU GOT IT! "

The fans go ballistic..

Omega pauses to reminisce, from a time that was but never was, a time where time was different...

"Oh yeah, and by the way.... You can add all the people you want to try to fight us... you can merge teams, you can do what you need to do... But i have a little bit of information you need to know.... We have A DUO MAXWELL!"  and in the span of TIME, its only seconds before he makes it here"

The fans EXPLODE as he drops the mic and walks out
"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Before Omega can make it to the stage the music stops and out walks X mic in hand.  He meets Omega in the center of the stage and they shake hands before Sushi gives him a pat on the back

You know my better half has a point.  He was IC Champ and never did use his rematch clause...just saying 

The crowd erupts into cheers

He was also right on the money with our tag team rematch clause.  Painn you and Show are garbage.  And really if it weren't for the generosity of X-Gen, who felt sorry for you every time we beat you, you wouldn't be sitting so high with those belts.  Enjoy it guys, while it lasts.  That brings me to my point.  Before Gen came on the scene the tag team division was boring, bare, and just outdated. When Omega and myself joined together, we brought the excitement back to the division.  We raised it to new heights.  Teams were being made, wrestlers were joining together to all have a taste, a chance, a shot at the most dynamic tag team in the buisness.

Sushi pauses a moment looking to the crowd thinking hard of the next words that will emerge from his mouth

When that team, the team who takes the belts from The current tag champs, comes around, then Omega and I will inact our clause.  If it expires before then....Just know you aren't real champs until you...beat...us. Now, JBL, you think adding your name to a tag match against the team I just described will help? You think we are shaking in our boots? No JBL I think you are trying to save face by adding yourself to the match. I think you are the one shaking in your boots.  That's ok though....cause when I break you in half, after I put you in a wheel chair, you won't have to worry about boots shaking.

The fans begin the chant that chant of chants.  It's been. While since the Enigma has addressed them and they missed it

After X-Gen defeats you and your goon Anderson then I want A SHOT AT THE HARDCORE BELT!!!

The fans stand to their feet and the arena begins to rumble

Now by no means am I expecting a straight shot at the title.  But I want to start that road...so put me up against whoever I need to fight, to prove myself. Until then the "Goon Squad Industry" or whatever you are calling yourselves these days, watch your backs.  We've already beaten the Hit Squad, we've already beaten the Industry.  Marko was a nice change of pace...adding him made things interesting, but know this, X-Gen never backs down from a fight or challenge. We've proven ourselves time and time again. Tonight on Raw we will prove ourselves again...IT WILL BE A WAR.  SOME OF US MAY NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO WALK AWAY AFTER THE MATCH.  But I do know one thing.  This will be the last time you see X-Gen accept a match against Show and Painn.  You two are petty,  you are like Heyenas hanging around the Lions...THE ALPHA MALES...waiting for our scraps.  From here on out Painn...if you want a match it will be ONE ON ONE AGAINST ME!  Which doesn't look to be anytime in the near future.  

X drops the mic as X-Gen's music picks back up.  The two stand tall the fans bathing them in cheers.  The camera pans out and fades to commercial. 

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next