Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

In the Ring - Page 24 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Pre show match confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Oh snaps!!!! A Ryan Kent promo to rare to pass up *throws masterball*

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:12 pm

thats pretty scary

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 pm

What a TimeStamp! Omega must of took his head off! Bill Cipher is screaming at Marta to get up, Divine urging Omega to make the pin! Omega gets into position! Here we go! One!.....Two!....Thr- What?! Ringside has gone pitch black! Marta has disappeared! Kendall Wolfe is barely seen via phone cameras making his way down the ring to help Omega! He runs to X-Gen and checks on the former champs! Suddenly, the sound of a little girls blood-curdling scream is heard through the P.A system!

Wolfe:

No.....NO!!!!! That is it, Marta!

Kendall has to shout at the top of his lungs to have his voice heard, somebody obviously screwing around with the tech equipment!

Wolfe:

You've fucked with the wrong guy way too often, Levi! Do you actually know how much pain and suffering innocent people will face if YOU carry this plan out?! But you don't even care, do you?! Huh, do ya?! And yeah, I did kill some of your blood, what does it matter anymore? They're dead. Gone. Forgotten. If I had my way Marta, you'd be dead too! I swear when I get my hands on you, I'll send you back straight to The Ni-

A sea of white smoke shoots down from the rafters into the ring, leaving Kendall temporarily blind! Kendall Wolfe is swinging for the fences as Triple H's music blares through the speakers! The game walks down the ramp, looking real frustrated. Kendall Wolfe emerges from the fog, as does Divine and Omega, and they all regroup by the end of the ramp. Triple H motions for everyone to leave the arena, leaving the game face to face with the fog. Hunter slowly gets on the apron.....Levi Marta is now standing in the fog, looking at HHH. Marta sprints at Triple H and delivers a spear to the outside floor! Marta is writhing in pain whilst laughing, Triple H unconscious! Levi starts to search in Triple H's pockets for the third amulet. Marta knows. Marta just knows.....

Marta:

]Bastard. It's in his office. The amulet is in his office. And the security guards, how you make my head hurt. Again, not a job for met to endeavour upon. There's only one option...../center]

[center]Levi kicks Hunter in the head for good measure.

Marta:

Rallies the troops, Levesque! Save the special ones! Salvage what you can! Bring YOUR army. Because with a little help from a friend, my army will come "sooner" rather than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:54 pm

CMV Ep. 142

Undertaker and Paul Anderson are having an even match until Undertaker hits a jumping tombstone on Anderson. Taker goes for the pin until he notices a smiley face on the titantron.

Undertaker gets up thus breaking up the pin. He looks around the ring with his fists up, expecting Sunshine to appear any moment now until a video starts playing. Its Sunshine with a hand held.

Sunshine : Hello there...Taker. I have something of yours.

Paul Bearer : Heellllp mee Undertaker! Heellllllpp meeee!

Sunshine smacks Paul Bearer across the jaw to a huge pop. Sunshine then starts to hit him again and again and again whilst repeatedly asking him "WHERE IS SHE!?"

Paul Bearer : Shee... Shees in the boiler roooom. IM SOORRYY UNDERTAKER.

Sunshine then grabs a chair and smacks Paul Bearer over the head and forcing him to fall to the ground. Sunshine drops the camera reveling the bloody face of Paul Bearer before the feed cuts out.

Undertaker is furious and his eyes are almost popping out of his head. But out of nowhere Anderson rolls up Taker for the win. Anderson then leaves the ring in a hurry as the Undertaker is beyond his boiling point!

The lights go out and back on as Undertaker is now no longer in the ring as lightning strikes the ring posts.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:39 pm

The last ever RAW of CMV has ended in catastrophe! Bill Cipher and Kendall Wolfe both got ejected, blinded by fury, which lead to Triple H being distracted long enough for the 5 count. What a disaster. Sunshine and Undertaker have fled the area, leaving Levi Marta and The Game in the center of the ring. They both walk up to each other whilst Marta seems to be talking smack off mic to Triple H. Marta starts poking and prodding Triple H, which is retaliated with a punch to the jaw! Marta scurries out of the ring with a bleeding mouth, just giving Hunter the crazy eyes.

Triple H:

Let me make something perfectly clear here. I've been watching you, Marta. I've been tracing your steps, looking for clues, just all-in-all engaging in the feeling out process. There hasn't been no stone unturned in your case, hell, you really don't have a inch of power. It's only security cameras, for christ sake! If security cams determined who had actual power, the CIA would be running us! You are nothing special Marta, I've learned that.

The thought of being powerless gets Marta angry as he begins to pace, side to side.

Triple H:

But.....but, I'll give ya credit on one thing: you seem uncontrollable, like there are no strings pulling you around, like it's all Levi. But here's the thing, I've tamed beasts much wilder than you. Yet you refuse to acknowledge defeat.....

Triple H ponders an idea for a second or three.

Triple H:

I can tame you, and send you back to wherever it is that you came from, because I can, because I will, and because quite frankly, and quite simply, your mind games are pissing me off! So here's what we do: Levi Marta vs. Triple H! We finish this! We end it, in a no holds barred match!!! Because.....you know.....I know.....Bill knows.....and everybody else here knows.....I could of ended it right here, right now. Because it was that, damn, eas--

The lights have gone off! The arena is in pure darkness. After about 5 long seconds, the lights turn on. Triple H looks around to find that Bill Cipher is breathing down his neck! Triple H falls on his ass, shaken by Bill's sudden re-emergence. As Hunter is in a seated position, Marta jumps the ring and punts him in the back of his head! Marta stands tall over Triple H's limp body.

Marta:

Whether I succumb under the lights, or whether you buckle under the pressure, I will have my day. You think CMV can stay safe forever? It is a redundant wasteland in its twilight. Once you fail your only task, and all the little children who once believed in you now peeing their pants in fear, I will take the reigns. Oh, and don't worry about that amulet. I've found someone iconic enough to make sure it returns to me safely. And if you're not down with that, me and Bill have two. Words. For you.

Levi Marta does the DX chop as his music hits.

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:48 pm

After making X-Gen look like last gen, #TrendingWoldwide hold the titles tall as they mount the turnbuckles and the fans go crazy.  The two heroes of the tag team division hop down and Shanaz calls for a mic.  While the mic is delivered, both Taylor and Shanaz pull out some colorful bandanas and tie them around their face.  They then put on oversize glasses and Shanaz puts on a comic mustache.  Shanaz takes the mic.

In the Ring - Page 24 D40CE5A9

Immortal case show for #TrendingWorldwide.  Scary men who travel time don't scare us.  Billy from the hills don't scare us.  Giant pains in ass don't scare us.  And now, after last gen got sent into past, #TrendingWorldwide has healthy crumpet celebration time on our hands.  First, we visit White House and drink PBR with Barracks Obimbo, then we travel Russia and drink vodka with Vlody Putout, and final travel to moon to eat space ice cream with Bumble Bee Aldridge.  World is oyster and Shanaz love seafood.  Tell people Chet.

[Promo open to the man of the match Chet Taylor]
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:37 am

Chet Taylor adjusting his glasses and bandana and grabs the mic out of his #1 Broham's hand to address the Florida crowd in attendance.

Here's the deal on a serious note think about what just happened man, you have The Asian Sensation Paul Divine and Time Lord Omega Z a team that people would say are the greatest tag team in CMV history and #TrendingWorldWide we just beat them, and I don't know if you people notice but they tried to gang up against us but we still over came the odds not to steal from Tim LaFave but he didn't retain his championship so he's a phony, but we were victorious everyone I mean Shanaz do you wanna cry this is a beautiful moment for us. We're still the CMV World Tag Team Champions DREAMS WERE MADE TO COME TRUE IN FLORIDA........

Chet Taylor wipes away a tear from his eye under his comically oversized glasses

I think...maybe..we...we're probably going into the hall of fame.

In the Ring - Page 24 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:02 am

WRESTLEMANIA 3

After a brutal match, Undertaker lays there as Sunshines music plays over the speaks to the crowd going mental. Sunshine is sitting in the corner of the ring staring at The Undertaker, watching him slowly get to his feet.

Once Undertaker gets up the crowd begins to chant "Thank you Taker" over and over as the two men stare at each other. Sunshine doesn't move and neither does taker. Then the lights go out.

The lights turn back on to revel her, the girl that has just been fought for. She has pig tails with the tips colored blue, and has scars on her mouth forming a Chelsea's Grin. The crowd begin to go wild chanting "This is awesome!" at the top of their lungs. The girl lunges over to a battle damaged Undertaker and puts her hand around his throat.

Sunshine goes ringside to grab a mic as the Undertaker can't move due to this girl. Sunshine enters the ring again but also with a chair. He then sets up the chair and steps on top of it.

Sunshine : Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you... KRISTEN PAGE!!!

Kristen then hits The Undertaker with the Emerald Fusion showing great strength as she drives Takers head into the ground. The crowd can't believe what they have just witnessed as the first CMV Vixen has just made her debut at Wrestlemania.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:45 am

Hayden stands tall in the centre of the ring, blood trickling down his forehead, he stares at Sane as he walks up the ramp towards the back. Hayden hops down from the top turnbuckle, places the title in the centre of the ring, and rolls out underneath the bottom rope and collects a mic from Justin Roberts.

Hayden:
That's right! What did I tell you, what did I tell all of you! I am the best, ever since day one, I have said, you give me a shot, I'll take it.

Hayden walks over past the fans at ringside laughing at all of them not wearing his merchandise before rolling in the ring and picking up the Title.

Hayden:
Every single time, I have been given a one on one Title Shot, I walk away the victor, I lost my title, because of a stupid stipulation in a tag match. I was out, for six months, because of that disgusting creature, American Justice. I am the MVP, tonight, Justice has been served.

The man, who was in the first ever match of Communiverse, ends the final show, by winning the belt, for the third time, you can't script that. Nobody in the back can touch me, nobody on NXT can touch me. I am the King of CMV, I am the best in CMV, two years in a row, I have Main Evented, the grandest stage of them all, and don't think I won't be there to Main Event the next Wrestlemania too.

Compared to me, you are all just mere mortals. I am immortal, I am the best Superstar to ever step foot in a CMV ring, and you all better know that. Everyone takes a loss. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. But me, I am more than life. I, am the CMV World Heavyweight Champion.

Sane, Justice, Punish, Kane, all of you back there, nobody can take this from me, you hear that?! Bring on season two, and Marko, you better watch out son, because next week, at Redemption Road, you'll be lying down, just like JustIN Sane was. I feel as if the weather report above Fulsail University will be reading. Cloudy, with a chance of Justice. You're all in danger, when I'm on my game, nobody can stop me, nobody, not ev---

Flames erupt around the arena, as American Justices theme blares through the Titantron. Justice walks to the top of the ramp, and stares Hayden in the eye, and slowly, makes his way down to the ring.

Hayden:
No! Cut the music, this is my time, cut the god damn music. You stay away Justice, tonight, is not your night, it's my night.

Justice climbs onto the apron, and Hayden drops the mic and holds the title up, ready to charge, but Justice just stands on the apron, staring at him.

Now it's Kanes music that lights up the arena, Kane comes out, stalked by The Authority, and his old handpicked future, JustIN Sane! Justice turns around to stare at them, smiling. He then turns back to Hayden and laughs, Hayden backs up against the ropes, as The Authority make their way down to the ring. Nathan Willis and DSD go left, JustIN Sane goes right, DSD walks all the way round to the other side of the ring, all three men climb onto the apron, joining Justice, who points at Hayden, signalling them to make their move, but nobody does, which confuses Justice.

Kane walks up behind Justice and pulls him down from the apron, Justice turns to face Kane, tilting his head, confused and frustrated. He pushed Kane backwards who responds with a punch to the jaw of Justice, Justice goes to reply with a punch of his own, but Kane is quicker on the draw, and lifts him up for a chokeslam. While this goes on, the two members of The Authority and JustIN Sane get in the ring and attack Hayden, bringing him down to the mat. DSD hits the forever plex, while Nathan climbs up the ropes to hit the flying fatman. Kane rolls in the ring, and wraps his hand around the throat of the downed Hayden, and lifts him up into the air for a chokeslam, slamming Hayden down to the ground, Kane turns away to retrieve Haydens mic, while DSD and Willis pick Hayden up to allow Sane to hit the Overdrive.

Kane:
Tonight, is not your night, tonight, is JustIN Sane's night. I will, make sure, that you are in no shape, to compete in the first Pay Per View of season 3, and so, when my former colleague, JustIN Sane, cashes in his rematch clause. There is no way, that you will walk out, the CMV Undisputed Champion. Tonight, is just a taste, of what is to come, in the coming weeks on NXT. You will be put, through more pain, and suffering, than any human, should have to endure, you are not immortal, and we will break you on NXT, and serve you, on a silver platter, to JustIN Sane, right after, I bring you straight down to hell.

Kane drops the mic, and walks to the centre of the ring next to the motionless body of the new CMV Undisputed Champion, raises his arms in the air, and slams them down, as fire erupts throughout the arena. Kanes theme plays as the screen fads to black, ending season two of CMV.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24