Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Facing My Past Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Facing My Past

Go down

Facing My Past Empty Facing My Past

Post by HellishxHades Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:25 pm

As Genesis returns from commercial break, Jon Reed is standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Is this thing on. Ok, so i find myself without a club, but that's not what I'm here to talk about. I am here because, Uhm. Well, you see. Uhm. Damn, this is harder then I thought. I am out here to apologise. I am here to apologise for not living up to my hype.
I am sorry for acting like a jerk for the last year and a half. I am sorry. And Crowe, if you are listening, I am sorry for turning my back on you.

The crowd claps for Reed to his surprise.

I don't know what Nero wants, but if it makes his ego go higher,
than here you go. Your right. I ain't as good as my past. You beat me down, over and over again. You kicked me out of my own club. I hope you are happy. But, I do want to say, that I am fighting for the universe. I am gonna be on your all side. I will fight my fights for you. I mean, if you will let me.

As he announces his allegiance with the CMV Universe the Hell Fire Club quietly sneak out of the crowd and around the ring.

Reed:Oh, look, it Kiava, Afterlife, and NERO. Before you attack me, I am challenging you. I am challenging you to a match at Ascendance. Let's settle this. Me vs You.

Reed rolls his mic at Nero, who grabs it.

Nero:Jon, Jon, Jon. I glad you final accepted the fact that your better years are in the past. But Jon, you want to fight me. At Ascendance. Huh, a chance to debut on the Grandest Stage of them All. That is tempting. I do accept. So now that out of the way.

he throws down the mic, and as he climbs the apron Afterlife and Kiava follows. Reed looks at his chance and then stares at the hard camera. He shrugs, and then superkicks Afterlife netthrr regions. Causing him to fall to the floor in pain. Reed turns to see Kiava moments before being tackled to the ground. Kiava and NERO continuously hitting Reed. Nero gets up and rolls out to see how Afterlife is.

Kiava picks up Reed and throws him on his shoulder setting him up for the Landslide. Reed struggles and manages to slide off Kiava shoulders. Kiava turns and Reed picks him up, and delivers The Fall. Nero slides back in to attack Reed, but Reed lifts him on his shoulder and before he could hit The Fall on Nero, he slides out and rolls out of the ring, scrambling up the ramp. Jon points at the Ascendance sign and yells. I ain't done yet.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down