Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx

5 posters

Go down

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Empty Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:43 pm

As Ricky Martin's Livin La Vida Loca blares throughout the PA System, the crowd sit in their seats, somewhat confused for a moment, perhaps under the impression that the guys at the back have the wrong music playing through the speakers. However, after several moments the titantron starts to flicker and the crowd realises what is about to happen, leaping to their feet with joy..

???:
Ladies and Gentlemen, YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! The Big Brown Breakdown!

The titantron reveals a well it room with a disco ball hanging down from the ceiling, and once again, just as it was in the first edition of the Big Brown Breakdown, Spanish moonwalks into the frame, but again, not as we know him, however instead of rocking an Elvis Attire, he sports the very same Michael Jackson attire that Anthony Brown, his former rival wore at iMPLOSION. Spanish falls into a chair on the far side of the room and spins around, facing the camera, spreading his arms, taking in the love of the crowd.

Ricky Spanish:
Oh I KNOW you all love it. Now you're all probably wondering, why's it still called the Big Brown Breakdown, you sent him crying to his mommy, and then when he saw his mommy in bed with you, you sent him crying to a psychiatrist? Well, now that I'm Anthony Browns Daddy, I'm technically Big Brown! Right?! So you see me here in my D-D-D-DIMEPIECE of an outfit. You'll notice it's the exact one Anthony Brown was wearing when I retained this belt against him at iMPLOSION. But ladies, gentlemen, and Anthony Brown. This one ain't about that wannabe dancer. Nah. Today, I'll be giving you the FULL coverage of my Redemption Road opponent, the current King of the Ring, Ringo Maxx.

Ricky Spanish slightly unzips his jacket revealing his chest hair, and raises his arms into the camera, flexing them, splitting the jacket over his biceps. letting out a grunt as he does before turning back to the camera with a raised eyebrow.

Ricky Spanish:
You see that Ringo, those are the biggest guns in CMV, and I'm sure you've already felt them buddy, a slapped your ass back and forth at iMPLOSION before climbing that ladder and grabbing my Television Championship. But you got lucky kiddo, you didn't get to feel that arousing feeling of having these rings slapped across your face, lemme show you.

Ricky Spanish stops for a second to pull out a small box labelled "Ricky Spanish's box of goodies" he opens it with a grin on his face, as he starts pulling out things from the box, a used condom, a couple of unlabelled pills, a hair comb, and an old sandwich, before pulling out several rings and slipping them on his fingers and looking back towards the camera.

Ricky Spanish:
You see these rings baby! When they come across your face you'll be feeling them for MONTHS! They'll leave a nice red mark which will show the world that I OWN you. But now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time, for the second edition of Ricky Spanish Presents: The Big Brown Breakdown.

HIT THE MUSIC.

Spanish pushes the chair back and falls to his knees in the center of the room, spreading his arms and looking towards the camera while his dimmer switches dim the room...

A light shines down on Spanish, who now has Ringo's Kotr Crown on his head, wearing Ringos entire attire now as he looks towards the camera. Spanish slowly gets to his feet, walking over to his purple recliner where he sits down, staring into the camera as he bobs his head to the music as he speaks.

Ricky Spanish:
Ringo, I don't know if you saw the first rendition of The Big Brown Breakdown, in fact, does Austria even have TV's? Lemme gimme the rundown for you.. In this segment I'll take you where you've never gone before, firstly, relevance, but more importantly, I'm going to show you your faults. Your failures and everything that shows the world I'm going to beat you this Sunday. So lets get into it. Ringo, the first, and most important flaw you have, is a flaw that everyone not named Ricky Spanish has..

Spanish gets to his feet, dropping the jolly character all together as he rips off his Ringo Maxx outfit revealing his ring gear and stares right into the camera, clicking his fingers which turns off the sound system and he continues to stare, gritting his teeth.

Ricky Spanish:
You ain't no Ricky Spanish..

Lemme tell you exactly what I told Anthony Brown, Ringo. I'm gonna fly to wherever the hell Redemption Road takes place, I'm gonna get off my plane and make my way down the runway and immediately.. Immediately take over that town, the very second my foot touches that floor I'm the new don. Anybody that disagree's will kiss the rings as they ricochet off of their face. I am Ricky motherfucking Spanish, and after this Sunday, you'll join the long list of people who tremble at the mere mention of that name. When I walk down the street I see men that wish I were like them and women that want me inside them. Everybody wants a piece of Ricky Spanish, but the only people that get a piece are those who I feel deserve it.

So lemme continue, Ringo, when we get inside that ring together you can do whatever you want, you can try and be creepy, you can try and act tough, you can be this Austrian Death Machine all you want but when it all comes down to it I'll be laying on top of you, peck to peck for the one, two, three.

But it won't end there Ringo, oh no it won't.. You see, after I slap your ass like I'm your daddy and you've just stolen a cookie from the cookie jar, I'm going to get on the next plane, and fly to your run down wannabe Germany country known as Austria, IF THEY EVEN HAVE AIRPORTS, and I'm gonna go to the place you call home and I'm gonna become your daddy, and you ain't even gonna realise it because you'll still be all banged up inside the ring, recovering from the pounding I gave you, but little did you know at the same time you're momma is getting a harder pounding than Omaha beach and there ain't nothing you're gonna do to stop it, Bitch.

I'll see you Sunday little guy!

-Open to Austin if he can think of a way to reply to that, otherwise it just fades.

Last edited by Miztacular on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Empty Re: Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:50 pm

For the record this music isn't his theme, it's just the music for the segment, was the same as the last BBB

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx Empty Re: Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 2. Ringo Maxx

Post by Maurie Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:53 pm

was about to ask why themes changed but i changed my mind lol

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Ricky Spanish has the best theme song ever

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 pm

It's not his themeBut his actual theme is great

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 pm

this was good.

don't use kiddo anymore

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:23 am

This was pretty entertaining to read. He's not your typical flamboyant heel who's always preaching about the future being theirs. Instead you got a guy who's talking about becoming your daddy, becoming the new don of every city he steps foot in, and literally flexing through his shirt. This is unique and the song for the second half made it even better. For me I pictured his voice being Vantos voice from Walking Dead, idk why it just started happening as I read it. But even then, I was able to picture and hear everything in this promo as it was quite descriptive. You got gold here Cop. Fuck Hayden, Spanish is your guy.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down