Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD

5 posters

Go down

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Empty Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD

Post by Miztacular Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:59 am

After his emphatic victory over Chris Adams, DSD stumbles to his feet holding his head, still rather rattled from the concussion he staggers to the ropes closest to the hard camera, leaning over them. He raises a fist into the air with whatever energy he has left to muster. He leans on the ropes for a moment, biding his time to recover as his music blares throughout the PA system. The crowd up on their feet in admiration for the former two time CMV World Champion, laying out a standing ovation as he stands tall in the ring after his big victory on episode 300, the anniversary of his last World Championship reign. However as D'Angelo St. Daniels makes his way across the ring. His interrupted by a familiar voice.

Ricky Spanish:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. CUT THE MUSIC! BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR EVERY-BODIES FAVOURITE CMV SEGMENT!

D'Angelo St. Daniels theme lowers, the lights dim and the crowds reception begins to simmer down. DSD alone in the ring looks around with an eyebrow raised in curiosity. However his questions are soon answered when the theme of Ricky Spanish's Big Brown Breakdown hits the PA System.

Ricky Martin's Livin La Vida Loca echo's throughout the arena, the crowd sit in their seats. Eyes locked on the titantron the divide between the crowd is evidently clear. Some cheering for CMV's hottest segment, while others opting to root for the Gate City God. A few moments pass by and the titantron begins to flicker...

Ricky Spanish:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are back again with the segment of the year! YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! The Big Brown Breakdown! EPISODE THREE BABY!

The titantron lights up revealing the same well lit room with a disco ball hanging from the ceiling to which we have become accustomed to on the past two episodes of The Big Brown Breakdown. As per usual, the beat is hot but instead of seeing Spanish moonwalk into the frame as per usual in his various outfits. Simply nothing happens. DSD walks forward with a curious eye while the crowd speak among themselves.

CRASH

The crowd and DSD's attention is once again drawn to the titantron, to see a wrecking ball fly into the frame with Spanish sitting on it, in nothing but a skin coloured mankini. He spreads his arms wide revealing his bushy armpits. DSD stands in the ring with a look of disgust on his face while back on the titantron. Ricky leaps off of the wrecking ball and it swings back out of frame, presumably out of the hole it came from. Spanish falls into his chair on the far side of the room as usual, his arms spread wide as he spins it around facing the camera.

Ricky Spanish:
Ladies, Gentlemen. DSD. I know you all love this. Tonight's episode of The Big Brown Breakdown is dedicated out there to all the parents who've kids have failed in life. Who's kid's who have let them down, the same kids that take one step forward only to take two steps back. Well guess what ladies and gentlemen! We have one of those kids in the arena tonight right now! IN FACT! HE'S RIGHT THERE!

Ricky begins pointing into the camera frantically attempting to point at D'Angelo St. Daniels in the ring, but he can't quite make the angle due to not being in the arena. He nods his head in a smug way.

Ricky Spanish:
That's right! DEE ANGELO SAINT DANIELS! This spectacular failure in the center of the ring. Look at the state of you in that ring right now. Disgusting. I saw your merch running around twitter. You can go around paying women to wear your merch but that doesn't mean it's selling. Look at me my man. In my absolutely RIVETING outfit. That, is the clothing of a D-D-D-D-DIMEPIECE. But enough about me my man. Tonight, is about you and all of your failures.

Ricky Spanish stands up from his chair and turns around letting out a heavy grunt as he flexes his back muscles, ripping the mankini over his ripe shoulder blades. He turns around grunting once again with a cocky smile. Raising a hand to his brow, wiping the slight spec of sweat from his forehead.

Ricky Spanish:
Take a look at those traps D'Anglo. Something you wouldn't know about with your nasty ass chicken legs. Your birth mark on your bum and your weak ass shoulders. I'm sure that's why you were distracted for so long last week, glaring your eyes across my magnificent, glistening shoulders. But that's the very least I have to offer Dee Dee my man. I have a couple of ounces of metal wrapped around my fingers that'll leave a red mark across your face, very similar to the one I'd imagine there to be around your genitalia. That's right. I bet you sleep with all these whores you pay to wear your merch! It's why you've lost your edge. You're diseased and it's dragging you down. Infact! Lemme show you the rings that will look leave your face marked! Marked like Anthony Browns, marked like Ringo Maxx, Zack Starr, and your mothers ASS!

Ricky Spanish winks towards the camera before pulling out a big black box, he opens it up and begins to fish around in there looking for his glistening golden rings. In the process he pulls out some questionable items. Among them are a baked potato, a recently used fleshlight and a dick pump. He holds the pump to his face and shakes his head, uttering something under his breath before throwing it to the side. He looks back into the box, his eyes glistening with joy as he pulls out four golden rings, slipping them onto each finger before holding them up to the screen.

Ricky Spanish:
I can picture it now D'Angelo. These rings of mine ricocheting off of your jawline knocking you unconscious, leaving a mark solidifying yourself as my inferior. Because I have a plan for you Dee Dee. A plan this Sunday. But we'll get to that later. Because ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and most importantly! DSD's MOTHER! IT'S TIME. For the third edition of Ricky Spanish Presents: The Big Brown Breakdown!

HIT THE MUSIC!

Spanish falls to his knee's in the center of the room, leaning back looking up at the ever fading disco ball moments go by and the room fades to black.

The dimmer switches begin to rotate, and the light beams back down on Ricky Spanish, a rope drops from the ceiling into the hands of the downed Spanish. As the room fully lights up, it's revealed that Ricky Spanish has yet again changed his clothing, rocking the USA singlet that D'Angelo St. Daniels wore some years ago. Ricky lets out a grunt of satisfaction as he tugs on the rope, the disco ball above his head shatters and water falls down upon him, soaking him through. He looks towards the camera, bobbing his head as usual to the music as he speaks.

Ricky Spanish:
D'Angelo.. Baby. You'd be crazy if you haven't heard of The Big Brown Breakdown yet. B CUBED. But knowing you, and the concussion you have right now, I wouldn't be surprised if you have bad memory. So let me take a moment to remind you exactly what this segment is all about. I'll take you where you've never gone before. I'll strip you down to the bones, just like your career has been stripped of any legitimacy, going 200 episodes without a glimpse of a Championship around your waist. I'm going to show you your faults, your setbacks, everything that's holding you down. To be honest. As I've said before, and you all damn well know I'm going to say it again. All of your faults and failures can boil down to one thing, and one thing only.. You know what that is?!

Ricky Spanish jumps feet, dropping the jolly character and switching it up to one of Intensity as he looks deep into the camera while he tears off his D'Angelo St. Daniels' singlet, revealing his ring gear underneath. He begins to talk into the camera, speaking through gritted teeth.

Ricky Spanish:
YOU AIN'T NO RICKY SPANISH! BITCH

D'Angelo, let me tell you what I've told everybody else who's stepped into the ring with me. Every single member of The Big Brown Breakdown Alumni squad. Because I've got a surprise for you D'Angelo St. FAILS. I'm gonna hop on a plane, fly all the way to wherever the god damn Quarantine Pay Per View takes place. I'm gonna get off the plane and take a stroll around that city, handing out backhanded smacks to everybody who doesn't drop to their knee's, kiss my rings and shine my shoes. Because Ladies and Gentlemen I am the new DON of that town. I AM RICKY SPANISH GOD DAMMIT. D'Angelo. I'm challenging you to a match. Why? Because like I said at the top of the show, I'm dedicating this show to all the parents out there who's kids have let them down. You're no different. You pick up a win, go one step forward and then BAM, get hit by the hammer and go two steps back. This Sunday, I'm gonna be the hammer and you'll be the nail. However. I'm gonna bring a surprise with me this Sunday. Because it's quite fitting that this Pay Per View is called Quarantine. You'll be kept there after I'm finished with you and this certain surprise I have for you will certainly KEEP YOU THERE!

And while you're there D'Angelo. I'll hope on another plane, and fly aaaaallllllll the way to Virginia, Richmond to be exact, and I'll fill the empty space that you left with all your failures. Except. When I say I'll fill the hole. I mean it literally. So after I slap your ass and spank you like you've stolen a cookie from the cookie jar I'm gonna make my way to your house of birth and become the Daddy you don't deserve. Are you ready D'Angelo St. Daniels.

And my man, there ain't nothing you can do about it when me and my little cheeky surprise land alongside you this Sunday at Quarantine. Oh, and DSD. Think fast buddy. I've got a little surprise for you tonight!

The camera cuts off with haste. DSD remains in the ring confused, only to turn around to see a man with what seems to be a plastic mask with Chris Adams' face glued onto it. He cracks DSD in the face with a forearm stunning him long enough for the mystery man to hit MOMMA SQUARED!

DSD crumbles to the mat and the figure pulls off the mask revealing himself as Ricky Spanish, he stands over D'Angelo and rubs his rings across his cheek. Ricky crouches down to the side of D'Angelo and whispers into a microphone seeming pulled out from his trunks.

Ricky Spanish:
Don't worry. You'll feel the real thing this Sunday. Unless of course. YOU'RE CHICKEN!

Ricky drops his microphone next to the face of DSD before leaving the ring and leaping over the barricade into the crowd, disappearing almost as quick as he appeared. Leaving the body of D'Angelo St. Daniels down in the center of the ring while he gleefully exits the arena.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Empty Re: Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:38 pm

As DSD lays unconscious in the ring, with Spanish now gone from the scene, we see Chris Adams seated up against the barricade, hands on his legs, shaking his head. He gets up to his feet slowly, walking up the steel steps and picking up a mic from the apron before entering the ring through the ropes. Adams stands still for a moment, just looking down at one of his greatest foes, the crowd being very vocal with a mixed reaction. The former three-time World champion then brings the microphone just up under his lips, panting into it, he breaths deeply before finally speaking in a low tone.

Adams
Tough break, Daniels. That Spanish guy is some kind of character. I'm not upset that you beat me, this season hasn't been so great as of yet, at least I can take solace in the fact that I was taken out by one of the best tonight.

He talks directly towards DSD, who is still out cold mind you, the crowd wondering just what Chris' play is here.

Adams
Actually ...

In an instant Adams puts his boot on DSD's throat, The Gate City God fidgeting a bit out of instinct, which forces Chris to just push down harder, a wicked smile playing across his face now.

Adams
I can't say that, and I won't. Me losing to you tonight was a wake-up call that I sorely needed ... I'm done playing around with half-wits and clowns, hippies and nightclub rejects! I BELONG AT THE TOP HERE ON UNMATCHED!!! I am a former THREE-TIME World champion, but I am far from treated as such! This Sunday I'm fighting against some idiot rookie with nothing on the line, while a guy who likes to "time-travel" defends MY title against ugh ... Hmmm, oh yeah it's a big mystery that I'm sure most DEFINITELY deserves it ... And then the dumbass in the mask gets an opportunity at the guy who can't decide what his damn gimmick is, heh ... Pathetic. I've had enough and I'm done playing games, If I am not rightfully awarded what I'm owed than I'll TAKE it myself! And the only way to do that is to have a little bit of help ... To join a movement ...

Chris takes his boot off of Daniels' neck and looks up towards the ramp where out from the back walks none other than BOB LUGER! Then flanked by Xander Slate, Randy Borton, Rhys Matthews and lastly, Amber Briggs!!! The UnMatched crowd goes nuts for this rare appearance of the infamous Kliq across the pond. Luger claps his hands and nods his head, triggers Adams to step over DSD and exit the ring, walking up the ramp until he's side by side with The Work Ethic Titan. Bobby extends his hand and Chris immediately shakes it, again the fans split with half cheering and the rest showering the CMV veteran with boos. Slate puts his arm around Chris while Briggs kisses him on the cheek, Luger raising his hand up high as Chris holds the mic up for one last word ...

Adams
Too sweet, baby!!!

And there we have it, The Kliq continues to grow it's ranks, now adding another former World champion to their already stacked line-up of the best of the best, UnMatched fading to a commercial break while the group heads to the back.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD Empty Re: Ricky Spanish Presents "The Big Brown Breakdown" Episode 3. DSD

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:
As DSD lays unconscious in the ring, with Spanish now gone from the scene, we see Chris Adams seated up against the barricade, hands on his legs, shaking his head. He gets up to his feet slowly, walking up the steel steps and picking up a mic from the apron before entering the ring through the ropes. Adams stands still for a moment, just looking down at one of his greatest foes, the crowd being very vocal with a mixed reaction. The former three-time World champion then brings the microphone just up under his lips, panting into it, he breaths deeply before finally speaking in a low tone.

Adams
Tough break, Daniels. That Spanish guy is some kind of character. I'm not upset that you beat me, this season hasn't been so great as of yet, at least I can take solace in the fact that I was taken out by one of the best tonight.

He talks directly towards DSD, who is still out cold mind you, the crowd wondering just what Chris' play is here.

Adams
Actually ...

In an instant Adams puts his boot on DSD's throat, The Gate City God fidgeting a bit out of instinct, which forces Chris to just push down harder, a wicked smile playing across his face now.

Adams
I can't say that, and I won't. Me losing to you tonight was a wake-up call that I sorely needed ... I'm done playing around with half-wits and clowns, hippies and nightclub rejects! I BELONG AT THE TOP HERE ON UNMATCHED!!! I am a former THREE-TIME World champion, but I am far from treated as such! This Sunday I'm fighting against some idiot rookie with nothing on the line, while a guy who likes to "time-travel" defends MY title against ugh ... Hmmm, oh yeah it's a big mystery that I'm sure most DEFINITELY deserves it ... And then the dumbass in the mask gets an opportunity at the guy who can't decide what his damn gimmick is, heh ... Pathetic. I've had enough and I'm done playing games, If I am not rightfully awarded what I'm owed than I'll TAKE it myself! And the only way to do that is to have a little bit of help ... To join a movement ...

Chris takes his boot off of Daniels' neck and looks up towards the ramp where out from the back walks none other than BOB LUGER! Then flanked by Xander Slate, Randy Borton, Rhys Matthews and lastly, Amber Briggs!!! The UnMatched crowd goes nuts for this rare appearance of the infamous Kliq across the pond. Luger claps his hands and nods his head, triggers Adams to step over DSD and exit the ring, walking up the ramp until he's side by side with The Work Ethic Titan. Bobby extends his hand and Chris immediately shakes it, again the fans split with half cheering and the rest showering the CMV veteran with boos. Slate puts his arm around Chris while Briggs kisses him on the cheek, Luger raising his hand up high as Chris holds the mic up for one last word ...

Adams
Too sweet, baby!!!

And there we have it, The Kliq continues to grow it's ranks, now adding another former World champion to their already stacked line-up of the best of the best, UnMatched fading to a commercial break while the group heads to the back.
*DSD no sells this whole thing as Adams is below DSD's level*
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Wish there were more heel characters who actually had a gimmick instead of relying on shoots/breaking the fourth wall/im better than x/etc. Shame the most bloated alignment is so stale

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:17 pm

How is Spanish like that
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Childish Meltzer wrote:
Mr. Dashing wrote:

Adams

Adams
Actually ...

Adams

Adams
Too sweet, baby!!!

*DSD no sells this whole thing as Adams is below DSD's level*
Can't wait for Cop to recap it in full detail
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Still waiting in my two comments
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down