Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!

Go down

[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Empty [CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:59 pm

[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!  Screen18

"On this past episode of Monday Night Fusion, we saw the valiant return of the Irishman, “The Richest Man in CMV”, and the “Pure Grappler”, Jay Davis, in a very straight and forward match with CMV’s Flashyy. With a successful return, questions still wander amongst the CMV locker-room and universe in favouring where does Davis stand, weight-wise? He was barely a Light-Heavyweight during his previous run, but now he’s a completely different animal. He weighs now at 240 lbs, making him a full-fledged Heavyweight. Now, this does question will Davis lose the weight and go for his rematch, or will he pursue the US or even Undisputed Championship? His reply was “Of course I’ve thought about it, but for now, I’ll stick to my routine. Kent deserves that championship through this whole season of fighting. But when and if I come back to the Light-Heavyweight Division, I will be coming for Kent.” He sent the discreet warning towards Light Heavyweight Champion Ryan Kent, which later on that night lost the title to Matt Devious. He did, however, send a few discreet tweets following his match towards United States Champion Paul Divine and Undisputed Champion Hayden Kitely. So this is still in question of as if this affects everything for Davis. We will hopefully know of Davis’ future come next Fusion."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down