Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Son of a Legend!!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Son of a Legend!!

2 posters

Go down

Son of a Legend!!  Empty Son of a Legend!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:13 pm

As Monday Night Fusion continued, a large pop came upon the crowd of Honolulu, the legend himself, Oliver Smith, comes on stage to the ovation of CMV’s fan base. He smiles, feeling the sensation that he felt when he came out every night on Monday Night Fusion. He walked down the ramp, smiling like a child with candy. As he got into the ring, the crowd chants “You still got it” as the Vet bows in respect towards the CMV family.

Wow...that does not get old. Let me tell you something...I’ve been thinking lately after my match at Ascendance, on how I’d come out here to respectfully say I’ve retired. But I didn’t think that it was gonna be a big ovation, not like when I fought Harvey Hastings in a banger of a match. But, I didn’t really lose the feeling of being in this ring, be cheered on by this crowd-this family. And I would like to thank every single one of you live and at home, for the fun times here. And believe me when I say this, there is no way that I’m going to forget about any of this. But now, onto more important matters….

As he said that, he smirked, looking at the titantron, as a theme plays throughout the arena. A man walks onto the stage, looking at the crowd. He walks down to the ring, looking at Oliver Smith. He then get’s close and hugs him, the crowd going ballistic on what just happened. He then looks at Smith, gesturing for the mic. Oliver gives the man the mic, continuing to smirk

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have yet to introduce myself. I am Lance Smith, son of the veteran himself, Oliver Smith!! And though I may not look like him and may not sound like him, trust me, I am his son. Now before WE go any further, I want to take this time to thank my father and countless other men that trained me for the experience I had in those dojos and rings, training to be the best me I can be in a CMV ring. And now, I’ve finally made it.

The crowd is on high alert, as the son of Oliver Smith has announced his career in CMV. Oliver smiles proudly in the corner, looking at his specimen of a son continue his speech

I’m not here to show off my ability to be one of the best, because I know I’m one of the best. I’m an old-school grappler, like a good friend of mine, Tim Lafave. I don’t care about flips or fists, I just care about the good sport that is wrestling. And for good sportsmanship. So this goes to all the lovely men in the back wanting a challenge. I’m here. I’m setting my foot down now to say I  am putting out a challenge to any man, woman, or beast in a CMV ring. Because Fusion is going to be the birthplace of “The Greatest Grappler to ever set foot in a CMV ring”, Lance Smith!

As Lance said that, he looked at his father, still smiling at him. He walks over to Oliver, giving him a hug. The veteran throws Lance’s arm up to congratulate him, as the Hawaiian crowd of Honolulu cheer on the father-son moment

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Son of a Legend!!  Empty Re: Son of a Legend!!

Post by Maurie Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:24 am

i said soon guy, that means 2k18

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down