Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Japanese Legend  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Japanese Legend

Go down

Japanese Legend  Empty Japanese Legend

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm

As Monday Night Fusion continued, the PA System began playing as the Lucha Legend, the Japanese Sensation, EL GUERRERO FURIOSO, comes out onto the stage, fans chanting on the Luchador. He runs down to the ring, feeling energized as ever. He’s wearing a new mask, but with the old design of his first run in CMV. He asks for a microphone, snatching it from the Announcer

[TRANSLATE FROM SPANISH]

Well guess who ended up on MONDAY NIGHT FUSION!! It is I, the Lucha Legend, the man who RETIRED BRETT ANGEL!! The 1x Rising Star Champion!! REY FURIOSO!! And I’ve been in hiding for the right moment to strike. I’ve been watching this championship be thrown around like a piece of hot dogsh*t. And now, we got someone from RJPW holding onto it. Masato Yume. Listen here, Yume, I know how you RJPW wrestlers work. You hit hard and strategic. I happen to know a thing or two about that. But you’re in America, you’re in CMV, MY territory when it comes to that belt. I’ve held that belt long before you even considered coming here. And now you have the disrespect to take that title and think of it as a triquint. Well, Masato Yume, you want a fight, a TRUE fight, I’m right here!! I want a fight!! And when I beat you, I want a shot at the Rising Star Championship at SACRIFICE!!

He drops the mic, storming out of the ring, walking annoyingly to the back, not caring for what the fans thought or for what Masato Yume thought

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down