Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
From Prospect To Legend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

From Prospect To Legend

Go down

From Prospect To Legend Empty From Prospect To Legend

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:46 am

Following their collective victory over Josh Wolf, both the self-proclaimed “Portuguese Wrestling God” Kevin Silva and “Pitbull” Perry Heenan Stand centre of the ring exchanging their respect for one another. A colossal victory that could take there Genesis careers to the next level.

*Silva scales the turnbuckle embracing the loud chorus of boos from the capacity crowd, Heenan in hot pursuit as he elevates Silva onto his shoulders parading him around the ring, these two men are jubilant with their victory here tonight.*

Dashing:
Wait a minute, PERRY HEENANS FACIAL EXPRESSION HAS CHANGED. OH MY GOD, PERRY HEENAN DROPS SILVA WITH AN ELECTRIC CHAIR. A DAGGER RIGHT THROUGH THE BACK OF THE PORTUGUESE WRESTLING GOD.

*Out onto the stage comes an unidentifiable man, dressed formally in suit attire, and blacked out sunglasses it is a face unfamiliar with the CMV Universe. He makes his way down the ramp with an arrogant strut, up the stairs and into the ring where he stands side by side with Perry Heenan, Clapping and showing his appreciation towards the Pitbull. He receives a mic from ringside and begins to speak.*

Nick Platinum:
THAT IS THE PERRY HEENAN IVE BEEN WATING TO SEE. THAT IS THE PERRY HEENAN I INVESTED IN.

You see, allow me to introduce myself, Iam Entrepreneurial Genius, Nick Platinum and from this moment on Iam the advocate for the most DANGEROUS Man in CMV. I have invested my heavy fortune into this man standing here, he has all the tools, the look, the ability, the power, the size YOU NAME IT, And Perry Heenan’s got it.

My client has been in CMV for the best part of Two Years, Dominating and destroying everything and everyone in his path like a Human Wrecking Ball. The fact this man hasn’t been world champion is a travesty. To you people, and the people back there Perry Heenan has always been an exciting Prospect, but you see that’s what separates me from the rest of you. I see the untapped potential, I see the bigger picture, and with my skills, and my firm vision, That prospect will become a LEGEND, this season on Genesis.

Iam the brains, Perry Heenan is the Braun and the Smart Money is to not mess with any of it because that's a recipe for a devastating combination. Starting tonight, We’re tearing down the foundation of Genesis one by one, little by little and together, TOGETHER. We are Building An ENTERPRISE. Don’t take it Personally Kevin, it’s All Business.

*Nick Platinum lets out a Dastardly laugh renaissance of the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibase, before departing up the Ramp with his new found ally.*

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down