Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Testament to Schmidty Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Testament to Schmidty

Go down

A Testament to Schmidty Empty A Testament to Schmidty

Post by Tim Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 am

After Chris Andrews rampage throughout Fusion and Ted Dickens booking of Voice Vindy versus Andrews at Battle Scars III. Voice is caught backstage by Lisa Evans, fuming at the fact that he was forced into a match with Chris. Lisa quietly puts a hand up trying to get the attention of Voice but his anger blinds him to her presence.

Lisa Evans
Mr. Vindy?

Voice spins around his eyes staring holes through Evans. She makes a small squeak, unsure what the young-but-old performer would do.

Voice Vindy
What is it? I'm very busy.

Lisa Evans
I just want--

Voice Vindy
To pester me about how I feel about the forced booking of not Schmidty but his cohort? How do you think I feel?

Lisa Evans says nothing.

Voice Vindy begins to walk away but stops and then turns back to Lisa. Out of the camera's peripheral an open hand slides into the shot. Lisa notices Voice's hand and looks up and sees that his face has not changed. She points to her microphone without saying a word and Voice nods. She shakily hands the mic over and Voice begins to speak.

Voice Vindy
This...

Is exactly what I'm talking about. The sheep of this profession, performers and fans alike will take whatever they're given and accept it. Like the good little followers they are. Chris Andrews throws a tantrum and gets a fight that I didn't want. Why? Because Schmidty is afraid. He knows the threat I pose and he wants anything and everything between he and I. But rest assured "Schidty" nothing can save you from my justice. And if you want a testament to the threat I posed then very well. Chris Andrews I will fight at Battle Scars. But I hope you find another person to replace his status on the roster. Because when I Vindicate him. He won't be a playable pawn in your poor schemes anymore.

Keep hiding behind every little thing. Soon Fusion will be free. And I will be it's liberator.

Voice holds the microphone out to Lisa for her to take. She reaches out to take it but Voice pulls back, smiles and drops it on the floor at her feet. He then walks away smugly, satisfied with his words and actions.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down