Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Thank You Schmidty! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Thank You Schmidty!

Go down

Thank You Schmidty! Empty Thank You Schmidty!

Post by Batman Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:53 am

As Retaliation becomes underway after a wonderful introduction by Dashing Urie, the PA system lights up and a familiar tune hits the speakers.

The crowd lets it be known that Schmidty is welcome. A standing ovation for the injured superstar as he walks out on the stage with crutches. However, he's not alone. By his side is his wife, Laura Schmidt with their son in her arms. He takes a moment on the stage to look up and admire the support from the fans. Even though he felt he let them down, they still cheer him on. Laura walks along side him down the ramp at a slow pace so that he can slap a few hands along the way. She stops at the bottom of the ramp as Schmidty slowly makes his way around the barricade surrounding the ring, slapping every single hand before going up the steps and entering the ring with Laura and Ryan joining behind him.

Mr. Dashing
I understand that uh...Schmidty's out here to make some sort of announcement? We know that not only did he lose his title match against Ziegler but he received a serious knee injury that puts him out the rest of the season. Yet here he is, smiling and slapping hands.

Laura takes one of Schmidty's crutches so he could hold the microphone with one hand and hold himself with the other crutch. He takes a moment though, truly appreciating the crowd tonight. Embracing the love they are showering him with. With the microphone to his lips, he closes his eyes and takes a moment, before finally speaking.

Schmidty
16 years....

He looks around.

Schmidty
16 years I've been in this business. I've been all over the world. Company to company. I've done just about everything. I've busted my ass to become a house hold name. CMV, this company gave me the opportunity to do that. They provided me an empty canvas and allowed me to paint my story and that's what I did. I stood out here as the biggest villain this company has ever seen. I was an absolute menace. And then I got to redeem myself and become one of the biggest heroes this company has ever seen. I've won titles. I've fought some of the best competitors in the world. And the entire time, I got to do all of that in front of the best fans in the world. You guys were constantly into it. Cheering and booing, it didn't matter, you reacted as I performed and for that, I thank you.

The fans pop for Schmidty's gratitude. Some of them probably putting together the pieces and realizing why he's out there.

Schmidty
You know, I've had the concussions, but never have I been so injured I couldn't compete. And because of this knee injury, I cannot compete for the rest of the season.

The fans boo.

Schmidty
If you guys don't like that, then you're really not gonna like what I have to say next.

The fans boo even more but in eventually dies down to allow him to continue speaking.

Schmidty
You see when the doctor told me how long i'd be out, I wasn't thinking about how it was gonna be like to be back in the ring. No instead, I was excited that i'd be home to watch my son grow. And with that thought in mind I started to think that.....maybe it's time to close this chapter in my life. Maybe....it's time to retire from professional wrestling.

The fans boo immediately. Schmidty however, continues.

Schmidty
I've been through so much in this business. But let me tell you....this....by far is the hardest thing I've EVER had to do. I love this sport with a passion. I've made a life out of it. But I have a family now and I gotta do what's best for us. So, it is official. I am officially retiring from in ring competition.

He gets tears in his eyes while the boos slowly turn into supportive claps and cheers. Even Laura breaks up a little bit at the sight of her husband saying goodbye.

Schmidty
Saying goodbye to you guys is sooooo hard. I promise you. Hell, this whole time I thought that tonight would be the night that I won back the Undisputed Championship, and instead, i'm retiring. It's quite a twist in my story. But it's necessary. I'd rather retire by choice anyways than be forced into it. At least I can say goodbye. At least I can thank you all for all the love and support you've given me. That goes for the guys in the back as well. Most of you have known for a few days now and you've done nothing but be there for me. I appreciate every single one of you.

"Thank You Schmidty" chants sprout.

Schmidty
This....this is why I love this company so much. CMV is the greatest company in the world and my heart will always be here. And as I move onto this next chapter in my life, I want you guys to continue being the best. I got to change the game, sure. But you guys changed my game. You changed my way of thinking. You made me into the man I am today. My family and I are grateful for that.

The chants continue.

Schmidty
Now enough of me. I don't want to ruin your nights. I just had to make my announcement. The powers that be gave me that opportunity. But I want to leave you guys on this note. The roster as well. Some words of wisdom from yours truly. The night is never over, until you decide it's over. There is ALWAYS time to cease the moment. I took mine, now it's your turn to take yours and officially change the game! But for now, my game....is over. Thank you again!

Schmidty lowers the microphone as the fans give him a standing ovation. All of a sudden, Ted Dickens comes out onto the stage.

Ted Dickens
Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for the GAME CHANGER, THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER ON THE PLANET TODAY, SCHMIDTY!

He lowers the microphone and claps with the fans with tears in his eyes as Schmidty and his family walk up the ramp. Schmidty and Ted have a moment and hug each other before they all leave the stage and go backstage.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down