Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion

Go down

The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Empty The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion

Post by krzy Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Moments after a quick commercial break, Cole Savage's voice booms through the speaker system drawing loud cheers from the excited CMV faithful.

Ladies and Gentlemen, who the hell am I kidding? It's always time for a celebration! Hit my music.

A live band files out from the backstage area playing a raw, energetic version of Savage's entrance music. Each and every person here, from the fellow playing the alto sax to the lady on the drums, is dressed to the nines. Suit pants' are pressed and fit just right, their shoes are perfectly shined and, of course, the cherry on top, they're all wearing the classic Egyptian cotton t-shirt.

Only, 99% cotton, though. Only Savage is worthy of the luxury, the comfort, the prestige, that is the 100% purely cotton garment. And as of tonight, only Savage is good enough to call himself the Alpha champion.

As the band marches their way down the ramp, all in cadence with each other, the glorious melody filling the air, thousands of pairs of eyes shift their attention to the stage awaiting the arrival of one of the most polarizing figures CMV has ever seen.

What they get instead is more than they could have ever hoped for.

Instead of simply walking out onto the stage, you know, as tradition would have it, or even walking through the crowd to show off an edgier side, Savage has to take things a step further. A spotlight on opens up, fixed on the center of the ring, drawing everyone's attention to that spot.

And that's when Savage makes his arrival. He's lowered down from the ceiling dressed in all white with the spectacle magnified by the flashing of cameras. The golden specs on his otherwise white wings sparkle in the lights.

Savage flashes a smile when his feet hit the ground and detaches the wings from his back. He takes a bow in the center of the ring soaking in every moment of this occasion. Now he undoes his robe revealing the Alpha Championship wrapped firmly around his waist, right where it belongs.

Resting in one corner is a large photocake depicting the final moments of his match against Paul Divine, the Ice Col' Kick frozen in time. Savage swipes his finger against the top of the cake, right over Divine's face and licks the icing off.

"Tastes almost as good as the victory itself!" he laughs.

He turns to look outside of the ring and smiles as he spots a donkey eating out of its owner's hand. Savage shouts, "turn that bad boy around!" The donkey is spun around showing off the writing taped to each of its cheeks:

Game

Changer

Savage and the crowd laughs, Savage to the point where he has to pull off his glasses and wipe a tear from his eyes. "Perfect!" he says before turning to an item in the ring with a sheet over it concealing its contents. He tugs it off showing off to the crowd a plain white t-shirt framed and ready to be hung on the wall. The date of Battle Scars III is written on the bottom left while the top right has a picture of Savage celebrating in the ring, covered in confetti with the Alpha Championship held tightly in his hands.

The champion places his hand against the glass reminiscently as if reflecting about a moment years past and not just a few days ago. He backs up and raises both arms in the air and balloons rain down from the rafters followed by the unfurling of a banner which reads: Cole Savage: Savior of Genesis.

He feigns blushing and coyly waving away the praise as though it were all too much for him. A woman, beautifully dressed in a long white gown enters the ring. First she hands Savage a bouquet of flowers, puts a sash over his shoulder that reads: Legend, then puts a crown on his head. Savage gives her a kiss on the cheek and thanks her for bestowing these things upon him.

He pulls a microphone out of the flowers then tosses the bouquet over his shoulder. It flies into the air and the fans in the front row scramble to get their hands on it as if catching it would mark them as the next to win the Alpha Championship. Savage smirks and moves the microphone closer to his mouth.

And this celebration is only the beginning, folks!

I’m talking all day! All night! Weeks! Even months into the future! I want to rub it into the faces of each and every person who was so foolish to think that I wasn’t going to deliver on my promise. I came to Genesis with one goal in mind: win the Alpha Championship. Why? Not just because I wanted yet another major accomplishment on my resume, but I wanted to make it a point to stick it to Tim LaFave. Because of Timmy and his petty, selfish actions at Ascendance, I came up short in my match, and I vowed that I would make that bastard pay.

Savage chuckles to himself.

Get it? Bastard. Because…

Aw, forget it. The point is that winning this title means that I can erase Tim LaFave’s legacy by having the championship reign to end all title reigns. You thought JustIN Sane was dominant? You haven’t seen anything yet. A lot of people had a lot of opinions when I aligned myself with him way back when.

I was a leech.

He didn’t need me.

I had other clients of my own to worry about.

But you were all wrong. He did need me. I kept him, well, Sane. I allowed him to focus on the threats in the ring while I dealt with all the disturbingly large amount of wrestlers who could talk the talk, but kept on tripping. It wasn’t until they sent three men at him at the same time, that they were finally able to rip that title out of his cold, dead hands.

The fans, perhaps feeling a little nostalgic for times past chant Sane’s name a little bit.

As for what I got out of it? Well, it should be obvious now, right? I received invaluable knowledge. Sure Justin had the intangibles, but you don’t hold on to a title for that long with such an iron fist without knowing something the rest of the world doesn’t.

And now I know.

And now I’m the champion.

And now the fun is really going to begin.

I’m just wondering when the rest of the world is going to catch up with me. I cannot believe that I have done all that I have and people still want to throw shade and cast doubt. They want to question if I can hang with the best. They refuse to believe that I AM the best. How many more of your heroes do I have to knock down before the non-believers understand that there is nobody that stands above me?

I looked the young, hungry Sam Valentine in the eyes and I denied him his meal. I denied him his victory. I took away his chance to rocket his way to the top off the back of beating me. I took everything he had to offer, then I got up and I knocked him down until he couldn’t answer the three count.

People were ready to call Ryan Kent the greatest Alpha Champion of all time. They sung his praises and talked about how he’s guaranteed the spot in the Hall of Fame, but then at Battle Scars he ran into a man who will have his own WING in the Hall of Fame. As good as Ryan Kent is, I’m better, and the best thing that ever happened to him was getting traded away. Had he stayed, the fruitless journey of trying to recapture this belt would have sent him into a self-destructive downward spiral until the man destined to be immortalized became a black stain on CMV’s history.

Savage chuckles as a sneer appears on his face. If he wasn’t confident before winning the title, he’s certainly overflowing with it now.

And then there was Fusion. I walked into Paul Divine’s home turf and I kicked him again and again and again until he simply couldn’t get up. I did what few men in this company as a whole have been able to do. Paul Divine has had his ups and his downs, and it’s usually more downs than ups. Recently he’s been on one of the greatest runs this company has ever seen, but now he’ll have to remember as, once again, he failed to defeat the biggest thorn in his side.

Genesis needed a savior, a hero to ensure that we at least finished the night with a tie in the Battle of the Brands. Three men came before me and failed. They dropped the ball. They let this brand down, and just as they write in the myths and the legends, it all came down to the monumental efforts of one man to make a difference and save the day so that Genesis wasn’t completely embarrassed.

Paul Divine kicked me in the face so many times that I’m surprised I can even talk. Hell, I still feel a tingle down in my toes from the way the impact sent shockwaves through my body. A lesser man would have called it a week and taken a night off, but not me. I’ve got a point to prove that I am the best thing that’s ever happened to this brand and this championship.

When it came down to the wire, he went to the well one too many times, which may have worked for him at Battle Scars, but he learned too little too late that he was in the ring with a completely different beast.

My only regret is that there’s only one of me because maybe we would have swept the whole damn thing, instead of merely tying, but alas, I am but one man keeping the ship afloat as it coasts upon waves of mediocrity.

Which brings me to Elijah Stewart.

The mention of the name elicits loud cheers from the audience. Savage pauses to allow them to get it out of their system before he continues.

Elijah, kid, you were one of the men who let this show down at Fusion, just days after you let yourself down by failing to become number one contender. And as not only the Alpha Champion, but now the Uncrowned Undisputed Champion, I have to hold this show and everyone in it to a higher standard.

Here’s the thing: you...well, I see a lot of promise and potential in you. Much like in Sam Valentine, I see the hunger and the drive to make something of yourself. I can see now that somewhere down the line you’ll become a threat…

But why wait?

The crowd begins buzzing as Savage seems to be approaching something big.

Everyone wants to talk about how Fusion is having the grand season-closing pay per view event, Retaliation, in a few weeks’ time, while Genesis...well, we got left with nothing. But as the reigning Alpha Champion and the Uncrowned Undisputed Champion, I absolutely cannot let my show get left behind like that, especially not after I rolled up to Fusion and let everyone on that roster see who the man in CMV truly is.

No. We’re not going out like that, which is why I’m going to give you the opportunity of a lifetime, Elijah. I’d like to consider myself a fighting dual-champion, and it’s only fair that I spread the love. That’s why I pulled the strings to get you this match against me, because I want to give you one last chance to prove to you and your...your...stewies? that you’re worth a damn.

The days of the Tim LaFave’s of the world encouraging complacency to make themselves feel better and make their title reigns look amazing are over. I want, and I DEMAND that everyone at least try to be on my level so that I can show why the Alpha Championship is the most prestigious belt in ALL of CMV. That’s why I’m closing this season off with a bang. On the last episode of Genesis, I’m putting this Alpha Championship on the line, and Elijah, if you beat me tonight, then you’ll have earned the chance to be the one who stands across the ring from me.

The crowd roars their approval and many start chanting Elijah’s name even louder than they were before.

That’s right! To hell with waiting! I’m going to put on a match that will make the entire Retaliation show look like the minor leagues in comparison. Let’s see if you can keep up, kid. If not, I guess I’ll just have to find somebody to take your place. Oh, and by the way, our match starts...

Savage checks his watch.

Now!

If you’ll excuse me, I have to go change.

KURASUKE!

A portal opens up allowing Savage passage to wherever he’s kept his change of clothes. Meanwhile, arena personnel rush down to the ring to clean up Savage’s mess by the time Stewart makes his entrance.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Empty Re: The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion

Post by krzy Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:08 am

Elijah has done it!

Elijah has done it!

The kid receives a thunderous ovation from the shocked, but stoked crowd as he triumphantly raises both arms high in the air.

Savage, sitting outside of the ring, has his eyes open wide in shock. He snatches his Alpha Championship away from the referee and goes charging back into the ring!

Prized possession in hand, Savage stares at Steward waiting for him to turn around. Once he finally does, Savage charges at him, but misses with the title as Stewart manages to duck at the very last second!

The title belt goes flying out of Savage’s hands and the champ scrambles after it, though Stewart has other plans. He spins Savage around, doubles him over with a kick to the gut, then hoists the champ onto his shoulders…

Family Matters!

Savage is planted face first onto the mat and lies there lifelessly. Stewart gets onto his feet with the Alpha Championship in his hands. With a smile on his face, Stewart raises the title above his head, a sight that pleases the fans so much they they burst out into a chant of his name that’s so loud he probably can’t even hear himself think.

With a giant grin on his face with the realization that this could be the real thing in just a week, Stewart drops the title onto Savage’s chest. Genesis cuts to commercial break as Stewart’s theme hits once more.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion Empty Re: The Savage Alpha (and Uncrowned Undisputed) Champion

Post by krzy Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Cole Savage is standing by the window of the skybox, a smile on his face, hands on his hips. The room is filled his friends and hired assistants, as it usually is, their idle chatter making an upbeat background, as it usually does, at least until they all have to go to the bathroom at the same time allowing for an opportune break in to transpire.

Nonetheless, Savage is taking in the sight, watching as CMV’s excited fans file into the arena to catch the last, but shoring up to be the greatest, Genesis of the season. Savage reaches down and picks up a wine glass, off of a coaster, and takes a sip of the sweet nectar. He “ahhs” satisfactorily and licks his lips--truly taking his time to savor the favor.

With his back still turned toward the camera, he begins to speak.

Elijah! Haha! Were you that good all this time? Man! If you showed that potential in all of your other matches, I might not have taken pity on you and given you the opportunity of a lifetime! Funny how life works, huh? Well last week happened, and you got the victory. You shocked the world, and you tried to play it cool, but you shocked yourself too.

But I do want to say that I deeply apologize, from the bottom of my heart for my actions after the match. Truly, I do. It was selfish of me to not let you enjoy the greatest moment of your career, no! Your life! You’ll one day get married, have a son that you’ll name after me, move into a house one-fourth the size of my car and you’ll sit there and you’ll think and you’ll come to the realization that beating me was the greatest thing to ever happen to you! And it wasn’t even for the title!

My actions were akin to slapping a new born the moment it takes its first breath of keying some schmuck’s brand new car as soon is it drives off the lot. I attacked you when you stood at the top of the mountain for the first and last time, and I shouldn’t have let my temper get the best of me. When it’s all said and done and you’re...icing your wounds, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for what’s been done and for what’s to come.

Savage turns around and removes his glasses.

Don’t you see it, kid? I change lives! I can make or break careers at the snap of my fingers. I didn’t have to do what I did, but because I did it, you’re the hot topic now. You’re the name on the tip of everyone’s tongue. You’re the one trending on twitter. You’re the one whose merchandise scales are rocketing from the top twenty to the top fifteen! And all this because you were given the honor of being able to step into the ring against “Ice” Cole Savage. Take a bow, Elijah, you’ve been able to do what few have. You beat the living legend smack dab in the middle of the ring, and nobody, not even myself can take that away from you.

You finally lived up to your potential. You showed that behind that smile and those good vibes, there’s a fierce competitor who can keep up with the best that this company has to offer. Maybe when it’s all said and done you’ll go down as one of the greats and we’ll all look back at last week as the watershed moment.

But you’ve never been here before.

You’ve never felt this kind of pressure anymore.

You’ve been in battles; you’ve been in wars, but there’s never been more at stake in anything you’ve fought for than there will be tonight.

We all saw what happened at Battle Scars. You had a chance to challenge for this belt, just a chance in a match you didn’t even have to pin a man in and you let it all slip through your fingers. You choked. Has anything changed since then, kid? Or will you crumple under the weight of the pressure again?

Savage chuckles while undoing the zipper on his jacket revealing the beautiful Alpha Championship. He stares at it lovingly while stroking the metal with his fingers.

This is do or die for you. This is make or break. If you can’t get it done tonight, who knows when you’ll ever get the chance again. Because this ain’t no ordinary match, but you know that by now. You know better than anyone else that the biggest prize in ALL of CMV is on the line tonight. Need I remind you that I am also the Uncrowned Undisputed Champion?

No, I bet I don’t.

I know you saw what I did to Paul Divine. You saw what I did to Ryan Kent. You saw what I did to Sam Valentine. Then you dug a little deeper and saw what I did to Levi Marta and then to Tim LaFave. You saw it all, and you had to because the only way you’re taking this title from me is by studying everything that I do and reading my mind. You’re going to have to reach up into the storm, grab a lightening bolt with your bare hands and FORCE that motherfucker to strike twice or this championship is staying right where it is.

Elijah…

You surprised me. I knew that there was something special inside of you, but even I didn’t expect you to pull off what you did last week. This time, I expect all of that and more and anything less out of you will be a disappointment.

Savage removes the Alpha Champion from around his waist and holds it in front the cameras, the belt obscuring half of his face.

Let me make something clear. You can be good. You can be great. You can be the best. You can be a prince, a king, a god and everything in between. But if you’re not better than Cole Savage, then your stewies are gonna watch as you fail them one more time.

The scene fades on that shot of Savage holding proudly and defiantly holding the title up.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down