Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt

5 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Empty Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt

Post by HellishxHades Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:02 am

As Unmatched returns from it's commercial break, we see George King sitting on a throne, in the backstage area. Joe Dirte and Maximum Rider standing guard beside him. His Devilish smirk from underneath his thick beard sending a presents of confidence on the European Champion face. Behind them were pictures of everyone that has fell at the feet of the Kingdom, and became peasants of the Kingdom. Zach Smith, being forced to kiss George's foot, Bird of War, laid waist on their debut,  Tyrone B Godly, leaned against a car busted up, Morguan Jackson, on a stretcher, Andre Abbott, being slammed through a table, Osiris, receiving the Royal Flush, Solomon Glock, on his back at iMPLOSION with George standing over him with the European and NGW Championships on his shoulder, and Hayden, flat on his back.

George King: Kurasuke, Tsk, tsk, tsk. You want to call this Kingdom of mine, dirt. Huh, well, your right. When I got to Unmatched all I could see was Dirt. Worthless competitors and Unworthy Champions. Then I took this crown, and I began to turn dirt into gold. iMPLOSION, I claimed the throne when I humiliated Solomon Glock, and took all that he treasured. What have you done in the last 3 month? Get rid of the Bringers of Despair, win those Championships, what else. Not much. Let's go over what The Kingdom has done in the Last 3 months. My Boys held the NGW Tag Team Championship, we destroyed The Birds of War, we eradicated all of Infamous, they defeated and victimized The New Oriental Express. But I understand that some people can't see greatness, that some people can't see when someone is in the midst of creating something magnificent that the see what is being changed as no change at all. That's why kurasuke I believe that you should take that stupid mask off so you can see who your KING IS!!!  At Climb 2 Fame, Joe and Max are going to desimate, dominate, and destroy Mexitan. And trust me this isn't a meaning less threat, this ain't a promise either, this is a threat that we can back up. Win or loss, you both will be becoming peasants. 

The camera begins to back out as the Kingdom star at the camera with no movement. The camera finally fades and we are ringside for the next match.

Last edited by HellishxHades on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt

Post by Miztacular Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:40 am

Good shit hellish

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt

Post by Batman Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:28 am

This was fantastic. George King > Jon Reed

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:25 pm

King must have been watching a different match, NOE beat the Kingdom. Nice promo though i'm really starting to like King.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt 206
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 pm

When. Joe and Max are undefeated on main roster

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:41 pm

HellishxHades wrote:When. Joe and Max are undefeated on main roster

the last unmatched i remember Showtime getting the pin.

Jenny Wheeler

Kingdom of Destruction XVI: This Kingdom of Dirt Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:43 pm

My bad, I thought I faced you all at the London show, but that was world peace, I am sorry that I was wrong

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:46 pm

HellishxHades wrote:
 My bad, I thought I faced you all at the London show, but that was world peace, I am sorry that I was wrong

How can you mistake The New Orient Express for two drugged up hippies? XD NOE had a match at the london show but they lost to Wanderers. No worries mate.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:49 pm

he cant beat parker tho

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down