Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom.

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom. Empty Kingdom of Destruction XXXVlll: New Home. Same Kingdom.

Post by HellishxHades Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:41 pm

As Genesis Returns from commercial break we hear a tune that was infamous with Unmatched. 

The Kingdom walks out onto stage. Joe Dirte and Max Rider walks out holding the CMV World Tag Team Championships over their shoulders. Then up through the center came George King. The crowd is seen cheering. And Going crazy because before this moment, there was no signs that The Kingdom was jumping brands. They stand at the top of the ramp and George just smiles.

George King:
Ladies and Gentleman. Peasants of all ages. Welcome to my Kingdom of Destruction. You see history has a tendency of repeating itself. Because 2 years ago, when the original NGW closed it's door, I was the one holding the NGW Championship. And now. When Unmatched and Ferocity closed it doors, I walk out with the Gold. Before I get on talking about Why the kingdom is here on Genesis. I want to talk about why Unmatched closed it's doors.

The crowd chants in respect for Unmatched.

Yeah, you can stop that. Cause you idiots aint gonna like what I'm about to say.

The crowd boos George.

You see Unmatched started to go down hill when I lost my European Championship that I held longer than anyone else. However it increased after I won the television Championship and double our ratings when I announced the Internet Championship. But when I lost the title, ratings fell. When I wasn't given MY RIGHTFUL SHOT at the Undisputed World Championship, well ratings hit an all time low.

The crowd starts chanting Bullshit.

It's True, you can look it up. But I was talking about Championships. And look at what we have here. The CMV World Tag Team Championships. Which has been Retired. So let the record book show that I am, also Joe and Max, are the Last CMV World Tag Team Champions. Just let that sink into your small minds.

George walks to the edge of the stage pointing at the crowd who are booing him.

Anyways, As to why I am Here. Why we are here. You see. I'm here because they gave me a big ass check just to come out here and tell y'all why you suck and why I'm so great. The answer, simple. Look at me, then look at this guy.

George points at a dude in the crowd who was skinny, not muscular at all.

That, that is disgusting. But you see there is so many people that Need to learn how to bend a knee to the King of CMV. People like Josh Wolf. Like Paul Divine. Like El Jefe. Isn't El Jefe Mr. Money in the Bank. Why don't I take that for my treasury. Josh wolf. Not much I can't take from him, I could make him the Royal Guard Dog. Paul Divine. The #1 Contender to the World Championship. Something I want something I deserve. Something that better be coming my way soon.

George points at himselfs, as the crowd starts to chant You Suck.

I don't care what peasants think. But they came here, cause there is a team that says there the best team in CMV. That the commentor Mr. Dashing says is the next X-Gen. Well Nr. Dashing you are wrong. You looking at the next XGen, your looking at the team thats better than XGen, that's better than Trending World Wide, better than Vintage, better than Syndicate, better than any team in CMV History. So. We came here, to dominate. We came here to conquer. We came here to claim this land for MY KINGDOM OF DESTRUCTION.

The crowd boos as George and The Kingdom walks to the back. Screen fades to black.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down