Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans.

2 posters

Go down

Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Empty Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans.

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:46 am

Anthony Brown is electric after that win. He starts to run laps around the ring while screaming nonsense. He slows down and jumps on top of the commentary table. The crowd joins him in “Yes” chants. We see Brown get a chair and place it in the ring near Rage. Brown unfolds it and sits right next to the downed Rage.

Anthony Brown
You hear that Rage? That's the music of a winner. And after Climb 2 Fame, I'm gonna keep dancing. Imma circle around you with the running man. I'm gonna teach your kids how to dab like a G. I'm going to cha-cha slide on your grave. Then I'm going to teach Fury how to Tango. All while holdings that championship. Oh and that's just the celebration. Then my entrance is gonna be extravagant. I'll drop from the ceiling onto a trampoline that launches me into the air with fireworks. Oh then the after party. I'm gonna have Kanye, and Pharrell, and invite Megan Good. That title will make her open those DMs. Kanye is gonna perform and there'll be these dancers in the back. But they aren't dancers, they're just Unicorns who learned to stand on their hind legs. Then Pharrell will be singing and have a suit. But it's not a suit, it's a cactus on his chest. But it doesn't affect him because he's too happy. And Kanye is on the other side playing the guitar. But it's not a guitar, it's just a lumberjack’s chest hair. And that lumberjack is 8ft tall and super buff. But he doesn't do anything because it's Kanye and he knows better. Like “Oou, I wanna kick your ass, but you made Power.” So he just sits there contemplating what to do. And then…

Rage’s eyes open up and grabs Brown by the throat. When Rage gets to his feet he lifts Brown up to drive him back down with a chokeslam onto the folded chair before walking out with his belt still over his shoulder.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans. Empty Re: Rage Doesn't Care About Brown's Plans.

Post by Rage Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Nice one Maurie. Looking forward to maybe doing more with this character in the next game.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down