Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change Empty Kingdom of Destruction XXXIV: Plans CAN Change

Post by HellishxHades Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:12 am

As Unmatched returns from commercial break we find The Kingdom, backstage in their infamous Throne Room, on either side of the throne, stood one of the Tag Team Champions, Joe Dirte on the left and Max Rider on the Right. The wall behind them filled with past victim, and at the very bottom of the wall was a photo of the former Tag Team Champion, Thanatos.

Max Rider:
We told you that Death doesn't apply to us. And look, we took death top prize, by ourselves. Me and Joe best the God of Death by ourselves. Now the Kingdom is Tag Team Champions, for the second time on 2 separate brand.

Joe Dirte:
We made history at Aftermath, we become the only team in CMV History to win both the NGW Tag Team Championship and the CMV Tag Team Championship. We came here to claim this land for our...

Dirte gets cut off by George King.

George King:
Shut up. Both of you. Quantum, I guess you are from the future because you knew that you couldn't beat me at Aftermath, so you decided you were gonna take the easy way out and get me counted out. Can I blame you no. Do I think you are a lier, yes.

But enough about that, I want to talk about my future. You see I planned on winning Money in the Bank to cash in that very night and become the Undisputed Global Champion, but plans CAN change. Cause what's the saying it not about how you get to your destination, it that you get their. And you see their is a tournament that quiet frankly pisses me off. The King of Ring. How many times do I have the tell you peasants that their is only one KING of CMV and that is me.

So I am gonna enter that tournament, shut down all challengers to my throne, and then go on to beat Marty and become Undisputed Global Champion.

George slumps back into his throne, as the camera fades to black.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down