Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Turning Back Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Turning Back

2 posters

Go down

No Turning Back Empty No Turning Back

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Surprisingly to kick off the penultimate episode of Intensity, the sound of Eric Matthews theme hits the PA system. The crowd rise to their feet in appreciation for the man that used to put his life on the line competing in front of them, moments go by and the now General Manager of UnMatched makes his way out from the back, a microphone in hand as he makes his way down the ramp, waving to his old fan base in his former home of Intensity prior to his General Manager job. Eric Matthews makes his way towards the steel steps to which he climbs, stopping at the final step to take in the standing ovation from the crowd before walking across the apron and stepping into the ring where he looks around the arena, raising the microphone to his mouth.

Eric Matthews:
Look, Sullivan. I'm not going to take a cheap shot like you did, and have one of my Superstars attack your King of the Ring competitors ahead of the show in a few weeks. Instead I'll come out here, personally in your home, on your show, and inform you of some news I've obtained from a man with more power over this company than yourself. But firstly.. I want to take you back to last week Sullivan. Just to show you I'm one step ahead of you. You see, last week on Intensity, as you continued to seek your King of the Ring lineup you set up a singles match, between two greats. Kevin Payne and Troy Voodoo. The world witnessed somewhat of a shocking and confusing result when Troy Voodoo cost himself the match, when he got himself DQ'd. Because, why would someone do that? Why would somebody cost themselves an opportunity at getting back to the top of this company for no reason. Well let me break it to you buddy. For months you've disrespected Voodoo and his talents, he was looking for a scapegoat, a way out of your side of this company, and last week I offered him one, a place on the UnMatched roster. But not only that, a place in MY King of the Ring lineup. That is why Troy is not here tonight, that is why he wasn't answering your phone calls, responding to your text messages. Your business with Troy Voodoo, from here on out, is finished Sullivan. That's the problem you have, you see all these Superstars as nothing more than business assets, but this is their careers, their livelihoods. You can't just throw their career away because you don't care. This is why people are willingly coming from Intensity to UnMatched. First Buck, now Voodoo. Boy oh boy does it feel good. You made the mistake of letting your ego go to your head Sullivan, punishing me for doing the right thing, simply because it hurt your image when your Intensity guy lost to my UnMatched guy at Redemption Road. You started this... I'm going to do everything in my power to finish it..

Before Matthews can continue on, the theme of the Intensity General Manager Thomas Sullivan hits the PA System to a parade of boo's from the crowd and out from the back, flanked by the three confirmed members of his King of the Ring lineup, Brody Halleck, Kevin Payne, and begrudgingly Anthony Brown. The four of them stand at the top of the ramp looking down into the ring at the UnMatched General Manager. Sullivan, with a look of anger on his face, begins to speak into the microphone.

Thomas Sullivan:
I should fire you on the spot right now Matthews! I can, you know I can, so you'd better wipe that smug smile off your face boy. I look forward to watching your demise unfold at Climb 2 Fame. You see Eric. You may have Voodoo, you may have Quantum, Hancock, even Sunshine. You may think that on paper that's the stronger lineup. But I have something that trumps all of your cards. I have the man who cannot be pinned, the untouchable one. The Tower of Dominance, Brody Halleck. So I know, it doesn't matter what you bring to the table it will be squashed immediately.

Eric Matthews stands in the center of the ring, raising his hand, gesturing for Sullivan to be quiet so he can continue talking.

Eric Matthews:
Oh but Sullivan, you didn't allow me to finish. You see, I'm so glad you brought up the fact that you feel you can fire me on the spot, anytime, any place. You said last week, that you had the power to fire me, and I get it, you have to threaten me to keep me under control, I get that. But I'm not stupid Sullivan. I wasn't going to just take your Superstars and come out here in the center of your ring without some sort of plan. You see you may hold shares in this company, but you're not the only one. So I made a couple of calls and got in contact with the former General Manager of Intensity. Johnny Sampson! I explained the whole thing to him. So I guess I better let it out now. But while you may be above my head, the man above your head has changed our "deal".

You recall when we agreed upon the notion that two "assets" as you put it, that simply cannot co-exist are under the same banner, one must go? Well that is exactly what Johnny Sampson said to me. So it brings me great pleasure to announce right here right now. On the show that I made my name on. That at Climb 2 Fame. I will be lacing up my boots one more time, and so will you Sullivan. Because we will go one on one, and the loser, loses power. Which means the winner decides what happens to said loser and his show... What makes it so great, is there's simply nothing you can do about it.

Eric Matthews cracks a smile as the crowd leap to their feet in excitement, chanting Johnny Sampson's name. While up on the ramp Thomas Sullivans face glows red with rage, and with a look of anger in his eyes, he begins to march down the ramp, flanked by Halleck, Brown and Payne.

Thomas Sullivan:
You made a big mistake Eric.

All four of them stop at the bottom of the ramp, apart from the tower of dominance. Brody climbs up onto the apron and steps over the ropes. Standing face to face with Eric Matthews. Matthews looks up at Brody, then down to the outside at Sullivan, once again raising the microphone to his mouth.

Eric Matthews:
You think I came here alone?

Before Matthews can even finish talking, Brody picks him up by the head and launches him across the ring. On the outside, Sullivan cracks a smile before noticing, out of the corner of his eyes. Quantum and Voodoo running down the ramp. Sullivan calls to Payne and Brown who attempt to disarm the situation. Sullivan walks around to the other side of the ring where he climbs onto the apron. Watching over the beat down going on inside the ring in which Brody lays hands on Matthews. However he doesn't notice the dirtiest player in the game Simon Hancock sneaking through the crowd, making his way up from behind Sullivan and LOW BLOWING him! Causing the Intensity General Manager to crumble down from the apron. Hancock leaps onto the apron and steps into the ring face to face with the big man.

While this is going on, the brawl continues on the outside of the ring. Anthony Brown and Troy Voodoo exchanging punches on one side, while Quantum and Payne go back and forth on the other. However, after slipping a straight right from Payne, Quantum is able to connect with a Time Stamp, sending Payne crumbling down to the floor. Across the ring, on the other side, Troy Voodoo throws Anthony Brown into a barricade, thinking the job is done, he makes his way over to the downed Thomas Sullivan, taunting the Intensity General Manager, however his taunting is short lived as a loud crack is heard around the arena coming from a kendo stick connecting with the back of Voodoo from the hands of Anthony Brown. Brown takes a moment to do a little victory shuffle before turning around into a devastating 24th punch from the future man, grounding him on the outside. Quantum grabs Voodoo by the arm, picking him up to his feet.

Back in the ring, Simon Hancock continues his stare down with Brody Halleck, who looks far from intimidated by the Sexbomb, playing his game, circling the ring. Brody, showing no respect for the power of Hancock gestures him on, telling him to throw the first punch, and as you would expect, Hancock does, immediately throwing a right hook in the direction of Brody who takes it right on the chin like it was nothing. He cracks a smile as Hancock raises an eyebrow. Brody lunges at Hancock who sidesteps him and runs into the ropes, bouncing off of them, ducking a clothesline from Brody and once again bouncing off the ropes connecting with a clothesline of his own. However it does nothing but momentarily stun the tower of dominance. Hancock stands in his place for a moment, shocked, which gives Brody enough time to pick Hancock up into the air, before dropping him some seven feet down into the mat where he lay motionless. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Quantum sets up his 24th street punch in the corner, slamming his fist into the mat and cocking it ready before lunging towards Brody who manages to catch Quantum's fist in his giant hands. Quantum, unable to move looks into the face of Halleck, shocked by the sheer strength of this man, Halleck connects with a headbutt to Quantum before picking him up in the air, looking to hit his lethal backpack stunner!

With Quantum in position, and Brody moments away from delivering the stunner, he's stopped in his tracks by a brisk Superkick from Troy Voodoo which sends Brody stumbling backwards. loosening his grip on Quantum who slips free and immediately runs into the ropes, bouncing off of them and hitting the Tower of Dominance square in the chest with a Time Stamp! But even then, it doesn't knock Brody off of his feet, only into the ropes, dazed and confused. However, with all of this time, Hancock has recovered and risen back to his feet, he looks at the dazed Brody Halleck and then towards the ropes which he bounces off of, colliding with Brody and connecting with a clothesline sending the big man over the top rope and down to the floor below! Sullivan and his King of the Ring competitors re-organise at the bottom of the ramp and stare into the ring at Matthews, Voodoo, Quantum and Hancock with a grimace, the thought of being sent to the back on their own show lingering on their head.

The lights dim in the arena for what seems to be an eternity. But when they finally light up again, Matthews, Voodoo, Quantum and Hancock remain focused on Sullivan and co on the outside, and find themselves oblivious to the trio in the ring behind them. Syndicate, the Intensity based stable led by Chet Taylor. All three men armed with baseball bats and without haste they lay waste to the UnMatched representatives cracking all but Matthews in the back of the head with a bat. As the bodies collapse to the floor around him, Matthews turns around to see the man he never thought he'd have to deal with again... Chet Taylor, and before Matthews can do anything he eats a boot to the gut and an elbow to the back of the face.

With that, Thomas Sullivan, Brody Halleck, Anthony Brown and Kevin Payne make their way back into the ring. Sullivan makes his way over to Chet Taylor, wanting to get a piece of Eric Matthews, but Tyler Raze stands in his way. Cody Douglas picks Eric Matthews up and essentially ties him up in the ropes, trapping his arms and forcing him onto his knees before picking a microphone up from the mat.

Cody Douglas:
This is our job now. No need for any of you to get in our way. But I'll make one thing clear Sullivan, I'll keep it short and sweet to the point for you buddy. Last year we made claim to a spot in King of the Ring and we were denied, we have just saved your bloody lives and prevented this show from becoming an embarrassment, but we're not making any claim this time. We're making a demand. Chet Taylor will be in King of the Ring, and in exchange there'll be no funny business. It's all well and good having a guy who can't be pinned, but in a numbers game that means nothing. You scratch our back, we'll scratch yours. That's all we got to say here.

Cody passes the microphone to Chet Taylor, who crouches down right in front of Eric Matthews and begins to talk.

Chet Taylor:
Being retired was only going to get you so far, but you could never truly escape.

With that, Chet drops the microphone and grabs Matthews by the head, driving his knee into the UnMatched General Managers face. He turns around, flanked by Cody Douglas and Tyler Raze, and the trio exit the ring, making their way through the crowd, leaving as quick as they entered. With Sullivan, and Co standing tall in the center of the ring, the camera begins to fade to commercial ahead of the first matchup of the evening.

Last edited by Miztacular on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

No Turning Back Empty Re: No Turning Back

Post by Maurie Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:34 pm

24th Punch

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

No Turning Back Empty Re: No Turning Back

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:40 pm

I thought so