Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
There And Back Again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

There And Back Again

Go down

There And Back Again Empty There And Back Again

Post by Jason Spade Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:40 pm

Crossfire. Jason Spade's music hits, and out comes the Outlaw- he walks as if he's been freed from his slump, his faculties back in place, truly the Jason Spade of old. He makes his way down to the ring and slides in, grabbing a microphone and listening intently as the crowd cheers.

"These past couple weeks have been a challenge for me. I talked a big game when it happened, but truth is, getting drafted threw a wrench in a lot of my plans going forward. But I tried to make the best of it, and I went for the United States Championship. I figured, hey, at least I'll finally get to see what all the hype is around The Ted, and I'll tell you what, The Ted did not disappoint."

The crowd cheers.

"But since I've come back to Crossfire, there's been a consistent little thorn in my side... Or maybe I'm the thorn in his side, depending on who you ask. You see, Andrew Briggs and I are no strangers to each other. We've clashed before and I've no doubt we'll clash again in the future, but right now, this needs to come to an end. I'll admit, Briggs has one up on me, and he deserves that dub. That night he was the better man, and I can make all the excuses I want about being in a slump, or having a breakdown, but the fact of the matter is that Andrew Briggs was the better man that night. I am many things, but I am not too proud to give people props when they deserve it."

Spade pauses.

"But at Death Wish, the stage will be a little different. We step into... Falls Count Anywhere. And the thing that Andrew Briggs should know right away is that Falls Count Anywhere is my environment. I have fought in parking lots, I have fought in freezing ice that cut my skin to shreds, I've fought in school cafeterias and locker rooms, backyards, public pools, even at a damn funeral home. I have fought in every environment you can imagine, and at Death Wish I will drag you pillar to post, and beat you there and back again. As a wise man once said, Andrew Briggs... Give your soul to the Lord, because your ass belongs to me."

Spade drops his microphone to thunderous cheers as the scene fades out.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down