Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden.

3 posters

Go down

The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Empty The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden.

Post by Miztacular Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Following their triumphant, yet somewhat unexpected tag team victory over the team of Quillow. Megan Cooper and Cassie Maverick drop their hatred for each other for a moment to acknowledge that they have both just beaten the current CMV Women's Undisputed Champion, Queen Quinn-Belle, the odd pairing share a high five briefly before Cassie makes her way over to one of the turnbuckles, climbing it and gesturing for a Championship Belt around her waist. While on the other side of the ring, Megan Cooper is calling for a microphone from the ringside area, and after a second of two, she is passed one. She makes her way to the center of the ring just as Cassie hops down from the turnbuckle and just as Quinn recovers back to her feet on the outside. Megan raises the microphone to her mouth and begins to speak.

Megan Cooper:
You're not invincible Kitty. Don't expect me to call you a Queen, because you're not worth that accolade yet. You see me and Cassie here, we don't like each other, we're not friends. We sure as hell want to rip each other apart just as much as we want to rip you apart. But. If there's one thing we can agree on. It's that you won't be walking out of Climb 2 Fame with that CMV Women's Undisputed Championship around your waist.

Cooper lowers the microphone for a moment and looks over at Cassie Maverick, who hesitantly, nods in approval to the dismay of Quinn-Belle ringside. Cooper turns back to Quinn and chuckles, loving the fact that she's getting under her skin.

Megan Cooper:
Do you know where Climb 2 Fame takes place Quinn, Cassie? The Rentschler Stadium in East Hartford Connecticut. Do you know why that's of importance? Because that's my homestate. The crowd will be one hundred percent on my side. As I come home as the Iron Maiden of Connecticut, and I leave with that CMV Women's Undisputed Championship wrapped firmly around my waist. Don't get it twisted. Me and Cassie, we want you out of there Quinn. But at the end of the day only one person can win, and as much as I respect you both, I know it will be me. I can feel it. It is my destiny. The first ever Vixens Main Event in Connecticut. The first ever Pay Per View in Connecticut. For Connecticut's Iron Maiden to bring home the belt back to her people.

You can both pick up microphones and say whatever the hell you want, but I know it's my destiny. It has to be. There's nothing either of you offer that troubles me when it comes to an endurance based match up such as a Triple Threat. Which is exactly why I want no stipulation at all. Straight up, first fall to a finish triple threat. I am the endurance athlete. I have the best physique. My body is designed to harness these situations. Look at when I won the belt, a Fatal Fourway. Look at how I unified the belts. A long gruelling three stages of hell match. Kristen slowed down over time, because like the both of you, she is not an A level athlete.

Don't get me wrong, you're both very talented, very skilled. In great shape. But when it's all said and done. I am the best athlete, I am the best at competing. Cassie, you've got the body of a failed model and the face to back it up. You've got talent, but your body simply isn't built to withstand the war that I will make this match turn into to win the belt. I'm not exactly great looking either before you swing that back at me, but I don't try to be. Because I don't need to be, and Quinn. You're a C Level athlete at best. We've seen your cardio in the past, we only have to go as far back as the beginning of the season to see you gassing out quickly. You have quit in you, and at Climb 2 Fame I'm going to expose it.

Sure you've both got wins over me. But I have wins over both of you too, and every one is different, and when we land in my home state of Connecticut. When that belt is on line in front of my people, I will send you both the long road home. In a straight up triple threat match. I don't want to hear any excuses when I prove once and for all who the best athlete, who the best competitor truly is. You can go around calling yourself CMV's Queen, and putting everything I've just said aside. As much as we hate each other, a Queen is being dethroned this weekend, and either a Cowgirl or an Iron Maiden will be stepping in her place. That, I'm sure we can agree on.

Having said her piece, Megan Cooper turns to Cassie Maverick and passes her the microphone before walking over to the corner ready to take in any response from either of the two Vixens. Both seemingly not too happy with what Cooper had to say.

-Open to Rick and Topher
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Empty Re: The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden.

Post by Rage Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:59 am

Cassie Maverick was thrilled she beat Kitty Quinn Belle. Once again, she proved that can finally achieve her dream of becoming Undisputed Vixen's Champion. The trick was pulling off such a feat at Climb 2 Fame. Megan Cooper then decides to bask in Cassie's moment of glory and talk a whole lot shit and Cassie was content to just let her vent. She was mildy amused with what she had to say. 'What an arrogant bitch'. the cowgirl thought. Once Megan was done jibbering did Cassie get the mic and shook her head.

"Jesus H Christ! Take a damn breath! All I heard there was a big ole bull taking a massive shit in my ring! Bitch please! I beat you about a month back! I just beat Quinn Belle! I should be the champion right now! This triple threat match don't scare me none and you two cunts are in for a hellva puntin' I'll tell ya that! I've been working my ass off to reach this moment and I'll make the best of it! I've been Vixen's Champion before and at Climb to Fame, I'll be the Undisputed Vixen's Champion! It's long overdue too! I can't wait to embarass ya in yer home town Pooper Scooper! And Shitty Quinn Belle won't walking out with the championship neither. That shinny belt belongs to me! I'm the best there is, not you Quinn Belle! All ya'all best be ready for the beating of a lifetime!”

Cassie Maverick then tossed the mic to Kitty Quinn Belle and made her exit. She had thought of laying out both of her competition right now, but she had decided on giving them this small mercy tonight. Besides, she was kinda curious on what the champ had to say. More bullshit certainly, but Cassie was feeling very confidant in her chances on winning this triple threat match. There was no doubt that she was very capable of pulling it off. Cassie smirked as she wondered just what was Quinn Belle thinking before she spoke. She had to have a cold chill running down her spine at this moment. She had to know that her reign at the top was about to end and her odds of walking out as champion were razor thin at best

(Open to Tops)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden. Empty Re: The Queen, The Cowgirl and The Iron Maiden.

Post by Topher Mod Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Quinn starts slow clapping as does Willow..But it’s now Quinn’s time to speak….

Quinn : Congratulations…..Congratulations……No not on your little victory tonight, but for putting all these people to sleep… Jesus don’t you two ever get tired of talking and talking…. 1st we have Cooper going on and on, I mean you can stand there and claim to be an Endurance athlete, you can stand there and say how I was doing at the start of the season….But look at me now, who’s Champion bitch….Who did I defeat to become champion….I’ll refesh your little memory…. It was at Implosion….. I BEAT YOU!!!!.... but you want to call me a C level athlete, sure thing….. Well who then went onto make Kristen Page tap out, something she had never done before….i’ll help you out once again….. IT WAS ME!!!!.... Still want a history lesson sweetheart…. Here’s one for you, pay attention,  Redemption Road it was the “unbeatable” Jade Dynamite against The Queen Quinn-Belle, 1st time ever… Anything goes match and when Jade took me into the crowd to use chairs, bats and anything she could, I kept it real, I didn’t need weapons, I mean I could have, but nah I did my talking inside that ring and I DEFUSED Jade Dynamite for the 1..2..3. Cleanly….But let me get this right….i’m the C Level athlete, you must be out of your mind, did I hit you so hard at Implosion that I gave you brain damage….Please, just stop talking, take time off, go to the local medical facility if they have one in this dump of a city and get yourself checked out because if you think just because you have the home town advantage, well I got news for ya…. I bet they`re just as bored as I am when you talk and wrestle, hell i`ll be surprised if your family and friends if you have any that is, even have front row tickets …. Simply put my past record doesn’t matter…..This tag match doesn’t even matter….I’m still the one with the CMV Woman`s Undisputed Championship.

Then we have Cassie Maverick, I suggest you stick with the Intercontinental Championship, it’s all your good for. I mean you really think you’ve achieved anything this season, sure you pinned me… But was the match of any significance, nope…It meant nothing….This right here wasn’t on the line, when it is, that’s when I’m at my best…  So you can both stand there proud as you want to be, just remember at Climb 2 Fame, it wont be 2 on 1…. You wont be working together, Triple threat rules…  Only shiny thing you’re leaving with, is the shiner I leave on your eyes.. Climb2Fame… How ironic, I don’t need to climb to be famous…. I already am….i’m The most dominant CMV Womens Undisputed  Champion of all time… The two of you, stick to what you know best, keep climbing, but mark my words at Climb2Fame, the PPV will be   called Fall2Shame.

Quinn drops the mic, smiles and walk up the ramp with Willow by her side.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down