Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Empty Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley

Post by HellishxHades Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:35 pm

During the Climb 2 Fame preshow, we find The Kingdom in a room that has a throne, and pictures of all those who have fell at the feet of The Kingdom. George sits there with his European Championship drapped across his shoulder, Joe and Max standing at the sides, standing guard. Joe and Max stand there with a blank face, George with a Devilish smirk, as choir music plays in the background, but with no point of origin. The door to the side of them swings open, as a man that look very similar to Zach Smith walks in. Max and Joe move to block his way to George. The man bows at their feet.

George: Who is it?

The man catiously spoke in response of George King.

Peasant: I am a loyal peasant my siire, please for give me for barging in like this. I have message for the King, it about Kurasuke.

George King stands up and grabs Joe and Max’s arm.

George: Joe… Max… Please let this man speak. He is a loyal peasant, and he has information about our enemies. Let him speak.

Peasant: Thank you, my king. Kurasuke claims that he has found a chapel worthy of a kingdom, a decripted building, with a choir in all black, singing songs reminiscing your fall from power. And he said that the whispers of song will drown out your blasphemy.

George King face was emotionless almost as if he knew it already. He let's out a sigh, before putting his Devilish smirk back on.

George: It's not blasphemy.

Joe and Max grab the peasant and throughs him out of the room, and they close the door as George sits back down on his throne. And looks at Joe and Max.

Through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil. For you are with me.  That is my favorite lie of all time. You see kurasuke, you may walk with Mexitan, and you may pretend to be their god, sorry I mean Cole Savage is your God. You have a false hope of security with you when you walk through that valley of death, Cause God ain't with you. You see God doesn't care about you, me, or anyone else. He put us on this Earth and said have fun. I have found this out the hard way, I found this out out cause I was stuck in that valley of death, and no one was there for me. I was scared at first, then I found my way, I made that valley my First kingdom. Then I found my way out, now I lead my people through the same Valley of Death. And they say to me. I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, and I fear no evil, for The King is with me. If you want to call it blasphemy, then call it blasphemy, cause God doesn't me.

George readjust his title. While he does he takes a moment. He regains his Devilish smirk and stairs at the hard camera.

Oh, and Origen. Congrats, you beat Max, congratulations. You didn't beat me. I am still gonna make you the Royal Catfisher. I am gonna make you a peasant, I am gonna put you in your place. So ask Quantum there to take you back in time to where you won the #1 contendership and make yourself lose. Cause, tonight, we playing Poker, and I have a Royal Flush.

George leans back in his chair. Joe and Max back to where the were to begin with. As the camera fades to black

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley

Post by krzy Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:09 pm

btw
thanks for not treating mexitan as a joke like literally everyone else over here, even if you may have felt that way, by treating the feud seriously
made it a lot of fun going back and forth and seeing what i could throw at you

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XVIll: The Shadow of the Valley

Post by HellishxHades Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:19 pm

No problem. I try to treat every fued seriously. Thanks for bringing the best out of me.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down