Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Maurice rubs his chin, obviously annoyed by Lee and still sour from his recent loss. Taking a moment to cool down, Maurice finds the perfect comeback.

Maurice
I’m going to become a tally mark? I’ve beaten you already, so if I’m not worthy…

Maurice leaves the question hanging.

Maurice
You wanna know what I see when I look at you? I see what I could’ve become. I could’ve been like you coming out here ready to fight. Or I could be prepared for a formal conversation. I don’t need some funky ass belts to tell me I’m the best, but if that’s the only way these people will notice me as so, I’ll be the first to prove them wrong. You know as much as I do that this isn’t the end for me. I could leave and be great, but why would I leave all the fun here to you? Can’t you see when you clock out for that last time, I’ll be going for another 10 years. We’re not too far alike, but we will never be the same.

Lee turns his back to Maurice not eager to hear anything that he repeats at him. Maurice throws the bottle up lightly and catches it over and over again in his hand. Maurice tilts his head sideways, then looks to Lee as he continues to ignore and make his way out the ring. Before Lee can get his leg over the middle rope, Maurice returns the favor and tosses the bottle to the back of Lee’s head. An irritated Omega Lee faces Maurice, now with his attention.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

"The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III  - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Angel of Intensity" Maurice Fisher III

Post by Maurie Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:45 pm

The show returns from commercial after the undercard finishes. Entering first, Rockell Lovve comes down to the stage followed by Kenneth the assistant.

Rockell paces back and forth in the middle of the stage area. Kenneth hands her a microphone then steps back with his arms crossed.

Rockell Lovve

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your career killing, bar setting, intensity reviving, Angel. I introduce, Maurice Fisher III!

Maurice is drowned in a loud bunch of mixed reactions. Maurice walks to the forefront with Rockell and Kenneth trailing behind close. Kenneth holds down the rope for Rockell and Maurice enter. Maurice circles the ring while excessively pointing to himself. Rockell passes the microphone.

Maurice

I am Maurice Fisher III. The man with so much potential that was never given a chance. feeling of redemption has been poured into the veins of me tonight. It feels GREAT indeed. I can feel my heart pump as the ref counted three as I ended the endless sound of Lee telling me how great he is. And now that I've shown my doubters, who the head honcho is around here. Especially Lee. Give it another year and I'll have the stats of a hall of famer. I've got this can't stop… Won't stop, in my veins. And I won't be surprised if Lee can't stop screaming the name. Ain't no way they can stop me now. Imma get what I can and more. Even if my blood, my sweat, and my tears mean nothing.

Now that I'm done recapping the story of No Remorse, I'm going to go on to defeat Sunshine in the MAIN EVENT! Get used to hearing my name and main event in the same sentence more often. After this, I'm making the royal rumble all mine. Im going to main event Implosion. It's not just a dream, or destiny. It's an addiction to be the Angel of UnMatched now! And-

(Ooen to Gent)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Maurice makes a serious and cautious walk down to the ring. His eyes don’t lift higher than ring level. The first time seeing him since his loss at the hands of Kevin Payne due to the actions of Omega Lee. His somber expressions drain the atmosphere of the crowd and ruin the energy the audience opened the show with.

Maurice
I’ve taken a long while to think about this. And I’ve Pondered what I should do with myself after this chronic story being told: Maurice gets an opportunity; Maurice gets THIS close; Maurice loses because of something he can’t control. Example A: Maurice Fisher iii vs DSD at Showdown. As I become within arm’s reach of becoming champion, he drops to his knees and hits me below the belt. Example B: Maurice makes it to the end of the elimination chase, only to get attacked by a sour, bitter, and a jealous Omega Lee.

For every day that followed Example B I sat around thinking of why me. Then it hit me. Omega Lee is holding onto threads at this point. Omega Lee feels entitled to everything. Omega Lee feels entitled because at one point he was the man. At one point Lee was getting the opportunities, headlining shows, and now he thinks that fame he once had is infinite. Well news flash Lee, your fame has EXPIRED!

Maurice leans in the corner to admire the crowds’ unenthusiasm. He looks around waiting for a reaction.

Maurice
Oh, what’s wrong? Am I not the guy you all handpicked? Would you rather see Lee out here? Huh, Sunshine? Maybe Marko right? Am I getting through to you all yet? Your favorites aren’t gonna hold a candle to me at Implosion. Because I am holding an open challenge. So who back there wants to answer?

Maurice spreads both his arms out to welcome his challenger. None other than Omega Lee walks through the curtains. Lee enter the ring and stands face to face with a heated Maurice.

Omega Lee
I hope by the time this match ends, you realize Maurice just who you messed  with. Yeah, my status here in Unmatched is considered “Old” or a "bust" but I’m still a ‘Goodie’. I still sell out seats and as long as I do that, I matter plenty. But don’t you worry, by the end of it all when I ever decide to walk away, and if you are still here, just maybe you can finally get your paws on to something instead of playing off my lead.

With that Maurice is left with a bitter taste in his mouth, and the match is set in stone.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2