Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Good in Gold Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Good in Gold

2 posters

Go down

Good in Gold Empty Good in Gold

Post by Twyztad Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:06 am

Camera opens up to show ESPN's This Week in Wrestling hosts Adam and J.T. sitting around their usual table, smiles on their faces.

-Adam-
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this week's, This Week in Wrestling. I'm your host Adam Baller and alongside me my trusty tag team partner, J.T.

-J.T.-
That's right and today is a special day because we have a special show with a special guest. Just a few months ago we talked about rumors regarding CMV re-opening their NGW developmental brand for yet another season, and as we found out a few weeks ago the rumors were true.

-Adam-
Indeed, and they've already started announcing their roster which looks very impressive. Fantastic talents from all over the world. I personally am very excited to see the opening re-debut.

-J.T.-
I'm excited as well but there is just one thing that has us jumping for joy more than all of that, and its that we get to announce a huge signing for NGW right now. Ladies and gentlemen, at this time please welcome our special guest: RJPW's very own 3rd Pillar of Heaven, TIGER YAMAMOTO!

Tiger's original Pillar theme, Good in Gold begins playing as the man steps from behind a curtain. The hosts stand up and shake his hand before all three take a seat.

-J.T.-
Tiger, thank you show much for being here and giving us the opportunity to make this big announcement.

-Tiger Yamamoto-
Of course, of course. Anything to help the little people.

The three men share a brief laugh while Adam adjusts his papers.

-Adam-
So Tiger, we know how interviews like this usually go. But let's skip over your history and get right to the brunt of it. Why? Why leave RJPW? Why come to CMV? You were on the Four Pillars of Heaven, you have and had everything, so why this sudden ... excursion ... I'd guess you'd call it. You're a veteran in the ring at this point, they can't possibly think that now you need more experience.

-J.T.-
And with the Second Great War brewing just around the corner as well. I mean, this is all very questionable.

Tiger adjusts his jacket before relaxing back in his chair.

-Tiger Yamamoto-
I see people on the internet trying to answer these questions for me by saying "He's done everything there is to do." or "There's bad blood." or things of those natures, something that implies that I don't want to be in Real Japan any more, and they couldn't be more wrong. Everything I've ever done in my career the last five years have been for the betterment of Real Japan. And that's what this excursion is, helping Real Japan grow as a business within the wrestling industry and as a culture icon around the world. I want to help draw more crowds and make more fans and create a second home for all talent whether native or foreign.

-Adam-
That's great to hear. I've been paying attention to wrestling since the territory days and I love to see companies of all kinds of grow and hate seeing them fall.

-J.T.-
I agree, but why CMV?

-Tiger Yamamoto-
Because CMV is one of the biggest in America, rivaling that of the WWE. In fact, arguably even bigger. And to bring that exposure to Real Japan, that helps us grow and eventually over take New Japan as the wrestling hotspot in Japan. And with all the talent that CMV is seeing, their rosters are growing full and they are turning away some promising stars, and I want us to be there to grab them. If I can get CMV to call us even once a year and say "Hey, there's this guy we just turned down, are you interested?" or "We have this person who needs a little more training, could you let them spend time over there?" that'd be fantastic. That's why I'm going to put on my ring gear and step between those ropes, so I can show that that Real Japan is serious and growing into a bigger deal every day and why they wanna partner with us.

-J.T. -
You sound like you have a solid plan. But why are you not going to somewhere on the main roster like Fusion or Ferocity? Why their developmental brand? Surely they can't think you need development of any kind? Your English is phenomenal and I've seen you wrestle comfortably against multiple styles.

Tiger smiles, flashing his gold tooth before sitting up a bit in his chair.

-Tiger Yamamoto-
Its one thing for me to walk in as a star and make my place at the top, its another for me to walk in as a star and get there from the bottom. You wanna send a powerful message, willfully starting at the bottom is sometimes the best. Plus who knows, maybe we find some promising talent to poach along the way.

The three men laugh again as the ESPN theme begins playing softly in the background.

-Adam-
Thanks for giving us your time, Tiger. Remember everyone, CMV's NGW starts very soon and if you wanna see more of Tiger Yamamoto you should definitely tune in. When we come back, we talk with Tiger Yamamoto about some of the best most iconic moments in his career.

Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Good in Gold Empty Re: Good in Gold

Post by Tim Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:39 am

I already love this man.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!