Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion!

+7
Gumble
Borton
KinZil
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
Batman
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Empty Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion!

Post by Batman Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:06 pm

It's the season 5 PREMIERE of Monday Night Fusion and the newly designed arena is jam packed with fans all around the globe. All excited for the season to kick off. And under a momentarily silence after the announcer instructs them to remain seated for the show to begin, the lights dim. The stage lights up with an explosion of colorful pyro, leaving a small cloud of smoke to simmer to the roof. The crowd are all cheering in anticipation to what they are about to see. All eyes are fixated on the stage when finally, the PA System lights up with...

The Undisputed Champion receives a massive pop from the crowd as he proudly steps out onto the stage with the belt strapped nicely around his waist. A big smile on his face as he lightly nods his head up and down, admiring the appreciation he's gaining from the crowd. Especially since the last sight they seen last season was him standing tall with the championship held high above his head. Now, he's able to repeat that image into the new season. He unstraps the belt and does just that, allowing the plate to sparkle in the spotlight above his head.

Mr. Dashing
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO THE SEASON PREMIERE OF MONDAY NIGHT FUSION!!!!!!! Starting things off with the UNDISPUTED Champion, PAUL DIVINE!!!

Paul lowers the belt onto his shoulder and proceeds on down the ramp, stepping to the beat of the heavy metal music blasting throughout the arena. The crowd is hyped and so is he as he reaches the ring and waists no time in hopping up on the apron and climbing through the middle rope where he is respectively greeted with a microphone from the ring announcer who then gives him the ring. Paul waits to speak, allowing the crowd to finish out their pop. When it finally dies down, he speaks.

Paul Divine
Season Five is here baby!!!!

The crowd once again explodes with excitement. Paul can't help but to laugh at how loud they're being.

Paul Divine
We got a packed house so what better way to start things off than a few words from the man who managed to walk out of last season, STILL YOUR UNDISPUTED CHAMPION??????

He once again holds up the belt to a pop.

Paul Divine
All last season I fought and climbed, I got beat down time and time again but I kept fighting and climbing until I could call myself a three time world champion. A feat most superstars can only dream of. I did it though. I didn't give into the doubt or the great odds stacked against me. Why? Because no matter how hard anybody tried, NOBODY could keep me away from this belt. I stand here on the season premier as THE TOP GUY in the business because I refused to give up on my dream. Now, i'm living and boy is it amazing.

His smile is practically frozen on his face as he continues to look over the sea of fans.

Paul Divine
This season is promising......and that includes the biggest promise of them all, nobody's going to take this from me.

Instantly the cheers turn to boos, which is the only suitable reaction for the most hated man in CMV. Of course he isn't alone. He walks out on stage with his lovely wife by his side. Trauma and Bludgeon on each side of them with James and Ted Dickens following close behind. Schmidty claps at the top of the stage with a forced grin on his face. He leads his Lineage down the ramp and towards the ring where one by one they all follow Schmidty and Laura up the steps. Schmidty sits on the middle rope allowing Laura an easy entrance before following behind her with the others joining them in the ring. The ring announcer quickly hops up on the apron and hands James a microphone to give to Schmidty. Paul takes a step back to prepare for a fight. Lowering his microphone and dropping the title. Even though Schmidy has a microphone and looks ready to talk, Paul wouldn't put it past him to hit him in the head with the mic and order his men to beat him down.

Schmidty
Pick that title back up man, you earned it.

Paul Divine
You think I don't know what this is? You've played every card in the book. I can read you like the newspaper. You're out here because I beat you....again.

Schmidty
Man you're a smart fella.

He smiles at Paul.

Schmidty

You can read me like a newspaper huh? Paul if you knew what I was truly about to do, you would of left this ring as soon as my music hit.

Schmidty's smile fades away, showing off a sadistic glare towards his bitter rival.

Schmidty
Don't come out here to start MY season of MY show. Stop pretending that I don't have FULL power over you and every other sorry pieces of shits in the back. Let's be honest here. Folks!

He looks to the crowd.

Schmidty

If you came here tonight thinking you were gonna see all your heroes shine bright then you may as well leave now because as long as I don't have what I want, a dark cloud hovers over this show in the form of my wrath.....

Paul's scowl shows that he's fully ready to take on the entire Lineage army.

Schmidty
Paul, I hate you. I have always hated you. I hated you the day you ruined my debut. I hated you the day you beat every challenge I threw at you the first time I took over. I HATED you when you pinned me to become Undisputed Champion for the first time. I HATED you when you won the Royal Rumble. When you won in the main event of Ascendance. When you won back that belt from me. When you ended the season with that championship in your possession. When you just now came out here and acted like this was YOUR show! I hate your fucking guts and I am sick of playing games and acting like I have to hold back the power that I have. I am a GOD! If you will not bow, then I will smite you down.

Laura and the others shake their heads in agreement as Paul raises the mic to his lips.

Paul Divine
You know what, I've had your number since you joined this show. Nothing's going to change. You're feeling froggy? Then jump.

Paul drops the microphone and holds up his dukes while the CMV Universe show full support in his bravery.

Schmidty
Paul...........gladly!

He drops the microphone and steps up but before either makes the first move, the PA System lights up once again...and it's a limousine pulling up. The fans begin to cheer as the door opens up and Johnny Sampson steps out!!!!!!

Mr. Dashing
WHAT??? HE'S BACK!!!

Schmidty looks on with pure disgust as Sampson fixes his collar and heads on into the building.

Mr. Dashing
Last time we've seen Johnny Sampson was when Schmidty beat the living hell out of him in the ring! Now he's back!!!

Before long, his song echoes throughout the arena.

The fans are on their feet as Schmidty and Lineage are forced to witness the RETURN of Johnny Sampson! He arrives in style on the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand. A delighted smile across his face as he mouths the words "thank you" to the respect filled ovation from the crowd. Schmidty picks up the microphone and steps towards the ropes to address his father-in-law.

Schmidty
What the hell do you think you're doing here???? Huh? In case you haven't noticed, this is MY show now. You have NO RIGHT to interrupt me now LEAVE!

Johnny simply laughs and replies.

Johnny Sampson
Oh Schmidty, you have NO idea what's about to happen. Let me break it down to you right away. EVERYTHING is about to change.

Another deafening pop from the crowd creates a gap between words as Schmidty tilts his head in confusion as to what Sampson means.

Johnny Sampson
While I was away, you have done nothing but turn this place upside down. You've done nothing but cause so much damage to this show and quite frankly, that's exactly what one would expect from a delusional psychopath like you.

Schmidty
Do you know who you're talking to?????

Johnny Sampson
Yeah, i'm talking to the FORMER General Manager of Monday Night Fusion!

Mr. Dashing
WHAT???

Johnny Sampson
I had a meeting with the board of directors a couple days ago and they've finally decided that keeping you as the general manager isn't the right decision and they have enough evidence against you in court if you decide to take legal actions against their decision. Schmidty, they have named me as the NEW General Manager of this show. Not 50%, 100%. Your reign.....is OVER!!!

Schmidty is at a loss for words as Paul in the background can't help but to smile, ear to ear. Laura however, has heard enough. She snatches the microphone from her husband and speaks directly at her father.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt
Dad how dare you do this to me. Schmidty is the reason why this show is the A Show. He's the reason why these butts are in those seats. And you're going to just take his job??? You know how much his happiness means to me. This is nothing more than just a selfish act from you, you power hungry monster!

The words attempt to spear him right in the heart but he manages to remain calm.

Johnny Sampson
Hun, I hoped I could catch you alone but seeing as how you've been with him non stop, this is the only time I have to show you this. He's not the man you think he is. He has you brain washed and it's about time you snap out of it so you can move on in your life.

Schmidty takes back the microphone.

Schmidty
What are you talking about? Enough of this bullshit Sampson. You have no proof of anything, this is still MY show! Get out of my arena or I will have you arrested!

Sampson shakes his head, keeping an eye on his daughter.

Johnny Sampson
Roll the tape...

----------------------------------------------
Security footage of a night club in Seattle appears on the tron with the date of the day before his official wedding with Laura attached to the corner of it. Schmidty along with Bryce, James, Ted, Bludgeon and Trauma are all sitting in a booth with strippers twerking on them. They're all having a good time for sure. A typical bachelor party. Everything seems normal until Schmidty pulls a girl into his booth, obviously hyped and a little tipsy, and begins to make out with her as his boys cheer him on. As their lips come apart she leans back in the booth.

Slut
Thanks babe but i'm not a stripper.

Schmidty

That's fine baby, let's go back to my hotel room.

Bludgeon
FUCK YEAH! SCHMIDTY SCHMIDTY SCHMIDTY!

He grabs her by the hand and the two walk out of the club as the footage comes to an end.

----------------------------------------------

The crowd shout "OOOOOOOOH" as even Paul looks surprised and mouths the words "You're fucked bro" at Schmidty as he looks at Laura who's still looking at the now black screen. She then slowly turns to Schmidty to look him in the eyes. However, she can't hold the glare that long. The eyes she used to see were no longer there. Now she seen a monster. A man who has hurt her for so long and she's only just now noticing. Her bottom lip trembles and tears are produced in her eyes.

Schmidty
Laura, I can explain, I was drunk, it was a one time thing.....

Laura shakes her head as if she can't stand to hear anymore of his lies and quickly exits out of the ring. She walks fast up the ramp, tears rolling down her cheeks. Johnny tries to hug her as she walks up to him but she simply brushes by and goes backstage.

Johnny Sampson
I didn't want to have to do that but you've hurt this family for the LAST time Schmidty. You're DONE!

Schmidty turns to Paul who's still laughing at his situation. Ted and James are in disbelief as well as Schmidty who then tries to chase after his wife. However, Trauma steps in the way.

Schmidty
Trauma.....move.....

Johnny Sampson
Schmidty, when I said you're done, I meant it. Desolation is no longer yours to control. They are free men with a vengeance towards the man who wielded them like shields for so long. Now you will be forced to stand here and watch your empire crumble.....

Johnny still at the top of the ramp smiles despite having to see his daughters heart broken.

Johnny Sampson
That championship you've fought so hard for Schmidty, you're going to have to watch as 6 men fight for it inside of an Elimination Chamber at Requiem!

Schmidty
Johnny.........this ISN'T OVER! I am going to break your neck! I am going to.....

Johnny Sampson
Do absolutely nothing.

Paul looks at his championship and shakes his head showing that he's ready and willing to defend in an Elimination Chamber while Schmidty is livid. Desolation stand in front of him with their arms cross while James and Ted are off to the side, not sure what to do.

Johnny Sampson
I spoke about Vengeance earlier. Which brings me to the participants of this match. Every one of these men, you have wronged. The first being MY SON! Brody Sampson!

Brody comes marching out on the stage with a nasty scowl on his face. Schmidty shaking his head with pure anger.

Johnny Sampson
Next being Pride n Filth!

Schmidty's eyes widen once again as both Ziegler and Shane Scott come walking out with cocky grins across their faces, obviously very happy to receive such an opportunity, especially at Schmidty's expense.

Johnny Sampson
The fourth challenger, Voice Vindy!

Voice comes out to a small pop from the crowd, sending a glare towards Schmidty with a slight grin formed at the corner of his mouth.

Johnny Sampson
And finally, the man you wronged the most, TRAVIS KING!

The crowd goes nuts as Travis King comes walking out with months of rage built up.

Johnny Sampson
These five men, along with Paul, and Desolation, they ALL deserve the chance to see you on your way out Schmidty, because of right now, YOU'RE FIRED! Get em boys.

Johnny walks away as the five men on the stage head down the ramp.

Schmidty
WHAT??? YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! I SAVED THIS SHOW! I AM A GOD YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!

Desolation step forward as Schmidty turns around to escape but is met with Paul who simply smiles and cranks his neck. The five men circle the ring with Pride n Filth grabbing Ted and James by the legs and pulling them on the outside where they then chuck them into the ring posts. Schmidty is now completly alone for the first time since he's joined Monday Night Fusion. Ziegler, Scott, King, Sampson, and Vindy all join Desolation and Paul in the ring, all now surrounding Schmidty.

Schmidty

You're all fired!

Obviously unable to admit defeat, Schmidty stands a desperate man. He then turns around to a double big boot by Desolation! The crowd are loving it as Voice then leans back into a nearby corner and awaits for Schmidty to stand back up. The others wait their turn as Schmidty slowly gets to his feet and stumble into The Voice of the People superman punch! This pushes him right into a superkick by Shane Scott followed by a pedigree by Ziegler to finish off the incredible combo!

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD! SCHMIDTY FINALLY GETTING WHAT HE DESERVES! And it doesn't look like they're done just yet!

Schmidty is out of it, however, Desolation bring him up to his feet and push him forward into a devastating Ace in the Hole Discuss Clothesline by Brody Sampson! Nearly taking his head off. The crowd are having a great time already, watching the biggest villain of season 4 get beaten down by everyone he's wronged. And they aren't done there because now is Paul's turn who's been licking his lips for a while now. He brings him to his feet, lifts him over his shoulders and DROPS him with the Divine Interventions! Everybody in the ring clap their hands and continue their one time only alliance for a few more moments as they as well as the entire CMV Universe realize that there's still one more person left to get their revenge. And that's Travis King! He's been drooling at the mouth, waiting his turn and now, it's time. Months and months on the shelf because of Schmidty's unforgiving tyranny. He towers over his broken body and lifts him off the mat and immediately into position for his known finish. He then looks into the camera before slamming him down hard onto the mat with the Checkmate! The crowd is going wild as all the men in the ring tower over Schmidty. A perfect beginning to the season marks the end of the ultimate tyranny of Schmidty. Pride n Filth then get him up to his feet and together they toss Schmidty over the top rope and onto the outside where he lies limp as they all celebrate in the ring.

Mr. Dashing

The reign of Schmidty, is officially OVER!

The show fades into commercial with the final sight being all of Schmidty's enemies standing united who sing along with the ENTIRE arena, "NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOOOOODBYE!.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Empty Re: Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion!

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:00 pm

*Slow clap*

*Single tear down the cheek*

The greatest thing I've read in my 20 years alive

Bravo

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Empty Re: Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion!

Post by Maurie Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Can he be deleted now?

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:24 pm

is he gone cause he was hard to create in 2k18? lol

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:25 pm

HardlineOyster wrote:is he gone cause he was hard to create in 2k18? lol

LOL

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Fuck Tim, YOU ARE TRIPLE H

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

Welcome to Season Five of Monday Night Fusion! Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:45 pm

great promo bro.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:48 pm

If Travis wins I quit.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:12 am

Gumblesaur wrote:If Travis wins I quit.

screenshotting this

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:39 am

If Travis wins Fusion is shut down.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:45 am

One hell of a promo fella

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:50 am

well Dashing did say Fusion was trash

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next