Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Enemy Within Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Enemy Within

2 posters

Go down

The Enemy Within Empty The Enemy Within

Post by Rage Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:28 am

Rage watched the Triple Threat Match backstage with great interest. One of these three men would become his next challenger for the CMV Global Championship. Much had changed for Rage over the past month, but one thing still remained...he still held the Global Championship. For now, it was his goal to remain champion until the day he decided to hang up his boots for good. It wasn't easy to retire as a fighting champion, every title defense could very well end up being his last.

DSD winning the match was a surprising result. Rage smirked at the thought of defending against another worthy challenger. He made his way outside and soon appeared on the stage. DSD saw the Global Champion standing tall and proud, with the title draped over his shoulder. The Champion then rose the title high in the air and crowd roared with lust and fury. Everyone knew that these two gladiators would clash in just few short weeks and it bound to be a very interesting fight.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Enemy Within Empty Re: The Enemy Within

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:18 am

Rage Vs DSD should be a good match, and It's nice to see Rage already trying to get under his skin with mental warfare showing him who's the Champ around here.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am

During Unmatched...

Rage was well aware that tonight he could be facing not one but two challengers for his CMV Global Championship. He stared at the title he charished draped over his shoulder as he watched the matches on the monitor backstage. The camera man focused on the Road Warrior who finally spoke but didn't turn his head to the camera.

"I should be angry. Angry that I lost to Brody. But I'm not angry, I just want to get even with him. You see Brody, not only did you beat me but you hurt me in our match. I think you did that on purpose...sending me a message that you want to end my prowrestling career. I'm still standing here and I'm still the Global Champion. But I'm pulling for Brody, I really am! I want you to win this match because at Ground Zero it's payback bitch! And the best part is your little boyfriend won't be able to stop me from trying to end your career that night! Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, I will have my vengence!"

The camera man, perhaps a bit disturbed slowly backs out of the room. The co-main event was next and Rage would watch with great interest. Soon he'd discover if he'd get his chance at revenge soon enough.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:09 am

Rage was furious. Ambushed and humiliated by Hancock, the leader of Bad Company made his way to Sampson's office. He'd have his revenge one way or another. There was no other CMV wrestlers nearby the doors that led to Sampson's office. Good. That would mean they'd be nobody around to interfere. With a hard, stiff kick, Rage near knocked the wooden door off the hinges. Sampson was clearly startled and frozen with shock as the large muscle bound wrestler came his way. Rage jerked the man from his chair and held him up high by the throat with one arm.

"Hancock! I want him! Extreme rules match! No excuses! Or I take out my angst on you right here right now!"

Sampson choked and struggled for a moment but once he realized there was no escape and nobody around to help him, he stopped resisting. He simply nodded in agreement and Rage dropped him back into his chair.

"Always a pleasure doing business with you Mister Sampson. Oh...and if you double cross me somehow, I'll be back with some friends to set you straight. We won't have any problems will we? Oh sorry about the door, this should cover that."

Rage drops a wad of hundred dollar bills and promptly left the office and the arena. There could be hell to pay for barging into the office and almost choking out Sampson like that. Heck, he could even get fired! But regardless of how the suits upstairs thought about Rage or Bad Company, they couldn't afford to lose Cassie, Fury, and Hardway seeing as they were some of most well known and reliable talents on the roster. But yes, Sampson would get some payback for this eventually but Rage trusted the he'd throw Hancock as a sacrificial lamb for the Road Warrior to slaughter in the meantime. Oh yes, revenge was so very very sweet.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:46 pm

During Unmatched...

Rage came out alone tonight but didn't head down to the ring. He elected to just stay on the Stage with a mic in hand. A shower of boos rained down on the former CMV Global Champion but he didn't seem to care.

"Quantum! I would like to say that I'm sorry...if I was! Truth is, I'm happy for losing a match for once! I had little to gain by beating the World Champion as you'd probably find some damned excuse to duck me again. You see Quantum, I felt conflicted during that match and wasn't sure if I really wanted the win or not. In the end, I let the Champion beat me in that match last week! So now, it will be you and me, one on one! No excuses and no escape from my Rage! I can't wait to tear to apart in that ring after it's all said and done, you'll be goddamn lucky if you're walking!"

The crowd didn't like this at all and boo'd some more, some even threw some gabarge at the leader of Bad Company. A soda cup full of ice almost hit Rage in the head but he managed to swat it out of the air. Laughing, Rage adds,

"And as far as I'm concerned, all this trash represents these fans out here!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Rage was backstage during Unmatched. There was no interviewer there and this was of no surprise since he often bullied and intimidated them. Bad Company wasn't seen on camera but that didn't mean that they weren't around. It was rare to catch a member of that rebel faction alone. They were usually seen in pairs of two or more. Rage was scowling and he had something to say. He hadn't had a match in a good while and wasn't on the last Pay Per View either.

"Ok, lets get something straight! I'm not here to be anybodies pal. I'm not here to cater to fans. I'm not here for nerds on the net to rate my matches. I'm here to wrestle! I'm here to make money! But lately, CMV hasn't been allowing me to do what I came here to do. Now my contract allows me to compete for other companies, but CMV is the big leagues! This where the money is! This were the best competition is! This where the championships actually mean something!!"

A mixed reaction here for the former Global Champion. Most appreciated that he praised CMV as the best prowrestling promotion in spite of him shitting on it most of the time. Rage gathered his thoughts for a moment and continues.

"I could leave, take my gang of sexy rebels elsewhere. But I've been loyal so far. I've been here for almost three years now. I've paid my dues! And now the time has come for Rage to claim what is rightfully his! I wan't a shot at a World Championship! I don't care against who or where! I just need to know when! I intend to enter the Rumble and earn my shot at the top prize in this business! Until then, I only ask the powers that be to consider giving me and Bad Company the respect they deserve. We're too damn good to be left sitting on the bench! Use us or fired us! But don't you dare ignore us! I've had just about enough! And that I can't deny!"

Rage then drops the mic and screen blacks out as the next match is about to begin. Rage had made his intent known. If he remained unhappy and unsatisfied with his standing with CMV for much longer, then his future with the company could be in doubt.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:37 am

After his humiliating loss in the Money in the Bank Qualifier, Rage stormed off backstage but he was stopped by an interviewer. Rage almost ignored him but the interviewer was persistent and Rage relents and snatched the mic away angrily.

"Ok! Fuck it! Mister Showtime is a lying piece of shit! I believed him to be a man of honor and took him for his word that his feud with Takeshi was over. Hell, he even wished us good luck as team! But now he just randomly decides to fuck with me!? Yeah, I don't buy it! He's been bought off by the suits upstairs. They probably offered him a shit load of cash just to try to mess with Bad Company! Who better to go after than the head motherfucker in charge? Showtime! You made a big mistake in making yourself a target! The last time we fought one on one, I brutally knocked your lights out with a bone shattering uppercut! You want another piece of me? Ok, fine by me punk. I look forward to dropping you on your head in a match! It's on motherfucker! Just make sure Jenny doesn't watch!

Rage then shoves the mic back to the interviewer and left. He felt better now laying out his challenge. Showtime would likely accept. Time would truly tell if the match would actually happen in the foreseeable future.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:26 am

During Unmatched, Mister Showtime made a brief appearance on the stage with his girlfriend Jenny Wheeler standing next to him. With a mic in hand Showtime smirked at the mixed reaction he was getting from the crowd.

"You all seem to be confused. I'm not the bad guy here! I'm here for each and every one of you fans that come here every week to watch us wrestle in that very ring. I'm proud to be here in CMV! Unlike that piece of shit Rage and his biker gang who only care about themselves and constantly rip on this business. Bad Company is nothing more than group of thugs trying to get noticed and cause as much trouble as they can just for kicks. We'll, I'm not going to stand for it! If Rage wants to accuse me of being a stooge, then he can go right ahead. I accept his challenge and Rage will be but the next member of Bad Company to feel the power of the showstopper!"

Mr. Showtime then handed the mic off to Jenny just before delivering a strong looking superkick towards the camera man. Thankfully, Showtime stopped short of actually making contact but message he sent was clear enough.

Bring it on!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:06 am

Rage was being interviewed backstage as this weeks Unmatched returns from a commercial break. The self proclaimed President of Bad Company was looking as arrogant as ever as things were finally beginning to look favorable for his gang of malcontents.

Interviewer - Rage, last week you earned your spot in the King of Ring Tournament. What does that mean for your challenge to a match with Mister Showtime?

Rage - Oh it's still on! To be honest I almost tried to talk the powers that be out of it. Showtime is really beneath me as far as prowrestling goes. I've set my sights on the Global Championship and he's nothing but a tiny pebble in my path!

Interviewer - That's harsh, Mister Showtime has been doing pretty well on his own lately. You don't see him as challenge?

Rage - As far as prowrestling match goes? Yes. I've beaten him before and I'll happily to it again. Did you know I first met Mister Showtime when he was kickboxer? Now I gotta admit, if this was a MMA style of match, then I might be worried. But those kicks aren't gonna save him from my Rage. I'll unleash it on him soon enough. I promise you that.

Interviewer  - Mister Showtime has got his own match tonight coming up next. You're not planning on attacking him are you?

Rage smiles and shakes his head, adjusting his black shades as he walks away.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:32 pm

During Unmatched, the theme music of Rage hits the speakers right before the the opening match. He was alone and had a very sour expression on his face and had a mic in hand. He storms down the ramp and enters the ring.

"Cut the music. Miss me? Yeah didn't think so! I didn't miss you shit stains either! I've said it before and I'll say it again! I don't care about the fans! I could blame the state of professional wrestling on wrestlers and yeah they deserve some of the blame for being awful. But you fans deserve the most blame. You cheer for vanilla midgets, and F@tasses that have no business in prowrestling. You cheer for spot monkeys, dick flips, and invisible hand grenades!? Fuck that noise and fuck all of you that want that garbage!"

The crowd boos and some even threw trash in the ring. Rage smiles and continues.

"I'm here to save professional wrestling from all that hot garbage! Bad Company is the future and the saviors of prowrestling! Fury winning the Vixen's Hardcore Championship is just the beginning! I'm going into the King of the Ring with goal of winning that tournament and show everyone that I am the real deal and your future CMV Undisputed Global Champion! Now tonight I got a match and can't wait to hurt somebody and hurt them bad. With the exception of my band of sexy rebels, the rest of CMVs roster is all equally worthless in my eyes! So after my match, this alpha male is gonna do whatever he pleases. First thing I'm gonna do is find Fury, put her on a leash and get my release! That's right baby! I hope you got your Costco card cuz you're getting the BFD in bulk tonight!"

Rage then tossed the mic out of the ring and left having no further concern. He didn't care if the fans nor the guys in the back liked him or not. He'd make them fear and respect him one way or another.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:04 am

During Unmatched, Rage interrupted the show with an unannounced appearance. He came down to the ring with Fury by his side. Fury looked calm, collected, and was in fact his better half. The voice of reason if you will. The man looked angry as all hell as he should be and now he was about to give the CMV Universe a piece of his mind. Fury got him a mic and she was courteous enough to hold it up to her husbands lips.

"Cut the music. Now last week, some serious bullshit went down on Unmatched! And it just goes to show what kind of stroke Bob Luger has on the powers that be backstage! He had no right to be in that triple threat match! If anything, he should been suspended for the bullshit he's been pulling backstage! No! Fuck that! Bob Luger should be fired! I know I'm not the only one who's sick and tired of Bobby running around, jumping ship from brand to brand and doing whatever he wants! Nobody has had the fucking balls to stand up to this buttsucking bastard but me! So Bobby? Boy! You better hope and pray to god that we don't meet at the King of Ring! If we do, I'm gonna put a beating on you worse that you gave to your crippled father! I'm gonna do CMV a favor and put you in the hospital! Just remember that when you're laying on your back screaming in pain, Fury is gonna be on her back screaming my name! I ain't hard to find! I'm just hard! Just ask Fury!"

Rage then took a moment to hold open the ropes for his wife who looked a bit red in the face from embarrassment. But even after all that banter he still acted like a gentleman around his wife of whom he was very devoted to. Now Rage had two goals set for the coming month. Win the King of the Ring crown and if he got the chance, put a hurting on Bob Luger in the tournament.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down