Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
As A Friend, As an known enemy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

As A Friend, As an known enemy

Go down

As A Friend, As an known enemy Empty As A Friend, As an known enemy

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:54 am

Backstage on Supremacy, the camera focused in on a shot within Jade Dynamite's office. The General Manager of Supremacy was in a meeting with Cole Savage and shareholders, trying to discuss the plans and changes that would go forward after Ascendance... However, a security guard barged in, looking Jade in the eyes.

Guard
Ms. Dynamite. We have a situation with Josh Wolf.

Jade Dynamite
What now?

Guard
He's looking for Reece...

Jade stood up and rushed out of the room, noticing the entire hall had been torn apart with debris everywhere. But no security, staff, or wrestlers had been harmed, merely witnesses to some mental breakdown or fit of rage.

Jade made her way to the locker room, opening up the door to see Wolf sitting in a chair. He was staring intently at a mirror as the GM approached him.

Dynamite
Josh...

Josh Wolf
Where is Reece?

Dynamite
He's got the night off.

Josh Wolf
Don't lie. Reece hasn't missed a show this season. Even when injured he was in the back, watching... So, where is Reece?

Dynamite
I'm not obligated to tell you, Wolf, for your's and Reece's safety.

???
Safety?

Reece Ortiz slowly wandered in behind Jade. Wolf shot up from the chair and kept a staredown with Ortiz. The two got closer.

Josh Wolf
Ortiz... Former. World. Champion. Just like Icarus, you flew too high and burned your wings. And now you're back on the ground.

Reece Ortiz
I'll be fine. You, on the other hand, won't be... Not after all the shit that you put me through.

Josh folded the chair and got a firm grip.

Josh Wolf
Reece, you and I both know that you'll never beat me... No one defeats Fenrir.

Reece Ortiz
Bob Luger, George King, Pat LaFave... Fenrir is as weak as any other man... And I'm going to prove it right here, right now.

Wolf began to lift the chair up with the intent to strike Ortiz, but Reece charged forward and tackled the Vessel of Fenrir. The two men slammed into a locker, denting it as they began striking one another. Security got in between them, splitting them up as Jade got between them.

Jade Dynamite
BOTH OF YOU STOP NOW!

Jade turned to kick away the chair that Wolf had dropped. She pointed at Wolf.

Jade Dynamite
Do you want to beat the shit out of Reece?

Josh nodded.

She turned and pointed at Reece.

Jade Dynamite
Do you want revenge on Josh?

Reece nodded.

Jade Dynamite
Then it's settled. Ascendance. Day One.

Josh Wolf vs. Reece Ortiz.

But we aren't going to have some normal match, it's clear neither of you want that... So I will make a contract for an Unsanctioned Match. You two can do whatever you want... At Ascendance... But until then, I'm putting you both on probation. Any physical action you two take against each other will result in your immediate termination!

Have a good evening, gentlemen... You're contract signing will be next week.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)