Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
First Place Will Get a Taste Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

First Place Will Get a Taste

2 posters

Go down

First Place Will Get a Taste Empty First Place Will Get a Taste

Post by Master Ogon Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 am

The camera turns on to reveal Devious laying down on a black couch with a smug smile on his face. He's wearing a stained white t-shirt and he has bags under his eyes, it looks like he hasn't slept or washed in days. However, the disturbing thing is the pictures on the wall behind him, as we see many pictures of the Fusion roster. All the champions and all the talent seem to be on this wall, but two people seem to stand out on this wall. Shanaz who seems to be the current target of Devious, and the man who stole his golden opportunity, Jacob Ziegler, both of their pictures have been circled with a red marker. This shows the large amount of hatred Devious still has toward Ziegler, and that he wasn't telling a lie when he said he has plans for every single member of the roster if they need to be dealt with. Devious sits up to look at the camera and begins to speak, sounding confident.

Matt Devious:
I wasn't booked for the night, but I didn't want to leave all of you questioning where I was. So, the match is official now! Devious Vs Shanaz, I'm really looking forward to it! I hope the audience is looking forward to it as well because the last time we had a match all of you seemed to love it. But I'm here to describe why I want this match so badly, so listen up. First off, I don't want the match to obtain affection from people for putting on an amazing match, I also don't want the match because I think it's the civil way to solve our issues. I want the match because if I win, that'll cause people to notice me and remember who I am. I called out a big star and I got one, so if I beat one big star, that just means I'll get another one! I'll start facing off against more and more stars, and eventually, I'll get the title that I would have won if Ziegler didn't steal my briefcase!

Devious starts to stand up with an angry look on his face, even bringing up the dramatic event of Ziegler causes him to explode in anger most of the time, but he forces himself to sit back down and remain calm.

Matt Devious:
I'm sorry, I almost started ranting about that guy again, but I didn't want to waste time with complaining! So, this is my home, does it look good? I mean, I spent a lot of time decorating it and making it look nice! Every single time I wake up I get to be reminded of the ones I have to deal with, every time I come back home I see the faces of those I hate, it's really good motivation. Since I had the day off, I had time to come here and spend even more time thinking about how to approach the match. Now we just have to wait until the pay-per-view! That's all I wanted to talk about, I hope you all decide to think about what I said.

Matt stands up and walks over to where he placed the camera, turning it off to signal the end of this odd promo.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

First Place Will Get a Taste Empty Re: First Place Will Get a Taste

Post by Alveuss Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 am

Mr Steal Yo Case

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down