Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Good Bye, Jon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Good Bye, Jon

Go down

Good Bye, Jon Empty Good Bye, Jon

Post by HellishxHades Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:27 am

As Genesis returns from commercial break, we find Jon Reed Backstage sitting on a supply crate. He has a face shows the look of disbelief.

Jon Reed:
How did you...

Jon has got to the point in his head, that he simple smirks to change his personality.

I made a deal.

The smirk disappears.

But, I didn't finalize the deal.

The smirk returns.

I made the deal with Chris Andrews, what you mad that you went and got yourself knocked out, and I took over.
Tell me what happen in the semi finals when I wasn't in control.

The smirk disappears agian.

I lost. But ...

The smirk returns, but this time he looked angrier than usually.

Speaking of deals, you finish your business. A deal is a deal, it's time.

The smirk returns, and Jon looks up at the camera, as if he looking at the CMV Universe.

A deal is a deal. I guess this is my last goodbye.

The smirk instantly came back. He looks down at his hand and his Devilish smirk got even bigger.

I'm free. I'm FREE AT LAST.

Jon starts to laugh diabolicly, but he hastefully stops as the former World Champion, former Genesis General Manager, and CMV Hall of Famer Dave Turner turns the corner, as he passes Jon, he pats him on his back. And he continues down the hallway.

Hey Dave!

As Dave turns to face Jon, he notice at the very last second that Jon foot was coming straight towards his face. Jon delivered a superkicks to the legend Dave Turner.  Jon starts chuckling, as he staired at Dave limp body and smirks. He instantly gets on top of Turner and starts unloading left and rights. Referees rush the scene trying to pull off Jon but, it almost as if Jon is was more powerful. Security rushes the area and drag him off of Turner. Whose face was covered in blood, Jon smirking as they drag him back. He realizes, he has Dave Turner blood on his hand, he begins to rub it over his face and he smiles with Turner's blood is dripping off his face. The screen fades to black.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down