Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Focus on the Pain Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Focus on the Pain

2 posters

Go down

Focus on the Pain Empty Focus on the Pain

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Genesis returned from break to a shot of the ring. Two chairs sat in the center, one empty and one occupied. The person who occupied the rightmost chair was none other than Lisa Evans, CMV's expert interviewer. She looked towards the hard camera, putting on her usual calm and beautiful smile that the world had known for many years now. She slowly raised the microphone to her lips and began to speak to the audience.

Lisa Evans
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome back to Genesis. I, as well as the locker room, hope that you are all having an absolutely amazing night so far... But, we all know that you're dying to hear more about the main event of Ascendance.

The fans broke out and began to chant.

Audience
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

The audience continued their chanting until Evans raised her hand. The fans slowly calmed back down, allowing her to speak.

Evans
Thank you.

But yes, we all know what you guys and gals want to hear after the controversial main event a few nights ago  at Purgatory. And here tonight, we will try and get some answers, or well... assumptions. From The Bloody Brit's challenger. Please Welcome. Josh Wolf!

The lights dimmed, only flashing in unison with the beating of drums. The fans all hummed to the singing, building up the entrancing hymn until the beat dropped.

The lights flashed and the fans yelled out.

Audience
DOWN!

Josh Wolf... Or, in this case Fenrir leaped up to his feet, eyes opening wide in a maddened expression. He blinked a few times, turning his head around to soak in the cheering crowd.

In spite of Josh Wolf's descent and transforming into his most violent inner demon, the fans still cheered him on. To them, Wolf was still a hero to them, and many could only hope that the Josh Wolf they knew the previous season would return... But only time could tell. And time wasn't on Fenrir's mind tonight. He simply wandered down, rolled into the ring, and sat down, taking the microphone in his seat.

Lisa Evans
Thanks for coming to talk with us Josh... I wanted to ask a few questions about Purga-

Fenrir
I am Fenrir... Not Josh Wolf... You've already made that mistake twice, Miss Evans. I request you don't make it again...

Evans
Oh... Sorry, uh... Fenrir... Well, onto the questions... Purgatory ended poorly for you and Chris Andrews... You both worked very well as a team, but once Hastings locked you into his Anaconda Vice... The Bloody Brit didn't come in to save you...

Now, many fans believe that he was trying to get the referee to notice the rope break, that you admittedly were in during the submission... Miss LaFave has been attempting to put an asterisk on that finish of course, but Sokolov has refused to reply to the demands... I just wanted to know how you felt.

Fenrir blinked a few times and chuckled softly.

Fenrir
Lisa... You're a tad wrong about something... I wasn't the one who was locked in that submission... My puppet was.

Lisa raised a brow.

Evans
I don't follow.

Fenrir
See, everything in Wolf's mind is rather... Blurry and chaotic... Every now and then... Wolf manages to slip back into consciousness... Sometimes on my will, sometimes not... This time, the second Hastings gripped my arm, I made the decision to allow Wolf to take back control... I wanted Wolf to feel pain... Complete, Agonizing pain... As punishment for his constant attempts to resist my influence.

During that moment, I expected Andrews to rush in, like the kind caring friend he was, and save Wolf... Then I would simply regain control. But he didn't....

Fenrir began to chuckle softly, grinning mischievously.

Fenrir
There's something I remember from a few months ago... When Wolf returned here and confronted Elijah Stewart.

Elijah said something about Wolf... One of his friends... His ALLIES... Abandoning him when he needed him most...

Seems like a fitting fate... This season has been Wolf's greatest and worst season... But the one thing that I have seen him suffer is losing... Every... Single... Friend... That he had here on Genesis.

Fenrir stood from the seat, raising his fan.

Fenrir
Bob Luger... Betrayed him, after ENCOURAGING him to keep pushing forward after his loss to Lee.

Tim LaFave... Retired in luxury, leaving Kliq to target Wolf.... Well, WAS retired. We all heard what LaFave said earlier.

El Guerero Furioso... Turned on him after failure to fight off Kliq.

Elijah Stewart... BETRAYED him... And when he came back to his friendship... He left for UnMatched...

The only man left, the only friend Wolf has left is Chris Andrews... In fact, I think Wolf sees Chris as a mentor... As a role model... All that pain and blood loss he goes through? Every. Single. Match? It was clearly to show respect to the man who has "Bloody" in his name...

Fenrir laughed softly, before kicking away the chair that he was previously sitting in. This caused Lisa to recoil back in slight fear. 

Fenrir
And then... He watched Andrews... Stand there on those ropes... Watching as he wrenches in pain... Hand right under the rope........ The ref doesn't see it... And, knowing Hastings, he would have torn his arm clean off... So he submitted... Then I took back over.

Lisa
Do you possibly think Brit was ti-

Fenrir
I am not taking anymore questions from you, Lisa... You can leave now.

The only question that remains now is for Andrews.... So, Chris... Why did you leave your friend... Your Ally... To just lie there and suffer?

Maybe you aren't the friend that Wolf deserves... Or maybe Wolf deserves no friends.

Bloody Brits music hits the P.A System and the fans go wild for The Reigning Alpha World Champion, chanting his name. But there’s no smile upon his face, he shakes his head in disbelief and makes his way down the isle with The belt around his waist… Brit walks straight up to Josh Wolf nose to nose in an  intense stare down, Brit shakes his head again and walks to a corner, looks down and signals for a  mic… Then looks at Lisa, Lisa knows Brit very well, nods her head and leaves the ring…. Brit turns towards Josh….

Brit : Are you bloody serious????  Look at yourself, what is this fenrir crap, you’re Josh Wolf… I just don’t get it, you have all the talent in the world, yet you make excuse after excuse after excuse. What is wrong with you Josh?

Fenrir : I AM FENRIR!!!

Brit : ….. Sure whatever, but I’m getting sick and tired of you blaming me for our loss at Purgatory, We went in there as tag partners representing Genesis, but all week long the tweets, the texts, and now you’re running your mouth in this very ring once again blaming me, I respect ya and yea I am your friend, but if you hadn’t noticed I too was in that match, I too took a beating, hell that’s nothing new for me…. But how was I to know you was gonna tap, I thought you was in the ropes like everyone else did……..Just because I didn’t come into break it up, you’re pissed at me, nah that’s not cool man.

This isn’t about Tim, Kliq, Elijah, Furioso or anyone else for that matter, Hell I’ve been forced to team with people who…..Well let’s just say they were questionable tag team partners…. From Parker who literally stole and ran off with the Anarchy Championship when I 1st won it, we really were an  ODD COUPLE…….. Or the time BrEED was created, well that was short and sweet….. There was also the time Rex Carter pretended to be my friend we were known as BEER PRESSURE, but I guess the pressure was too much for him……Or the time I teamed with 1 of my most biggest rivals in CMV when DIVINE AFFAIRS was created, we won The Tag Team Championships….and what did Divine do… He threw his title away….. The only one who truly had my back was when I debuted, me and my good friend Mike Miles in FOREIGN AFFAIRS made names for ourselves in the tag division…. My point is we could have been a great Tag Team too Josh, but there’s a screw loose in your head or something, ya need to stop with this Fenrir crap and get a reality check… Maybe that’s why your “friends” leave, you whine, piss, bitch, complain and blame, be a man and take responsibility, you tapped out plain and simple Josh.

Fenrir : I’M FENRIR

Fenrir quickly grabbed onto Brit's shirt, growling angrily. The two men glared intensely at each other, until Fenrir shoved Chris away. The shove barely knocked the Bloody Brit off balance, but quickly recovered.

Fenrir
Do not ever make that mistake again or I will break your jaw...

Brit closed his eyes for a few moments, taking in a breath as he brought his microphone up.

Brit
Alright then... Well... If you are who you say you are... And if you truly aren't Josh Wolf... Then... I can do this!

Brit threw the microphone at Fenrir's head, causing his opponent to recoil back a step. The distraction gave Andrews enough time to deliver a stiff punch right to Fenrir's jaw. The hit was hard enough to hear the jaw "pop" like it was dislocated.

However, Fenrir stood right back up and returned the punch with one of his own. The two men exchanging rapid, constant punches until a pair of referees ran in to split them apart. One ref pushing Chris away, the other pushing Fenrir away.

Both men kept their eyes locked to each other, but soon averted their gazes to the two refs. Both men, in unison, shoved their respective official away and delivered their own destructive attacks against them. Andrews' ref received a brutal discus clothesline, causing him to flip and land on his stomach. Fenrir's ref was  dispatched with a nasty superkick, his body crumpling like a man getting shot.

The moment the men were taken down, Fenrir and Brit charged each other. Fenrir would get the upper hand, tackling Chris down and whaling on him with a fury of strikes. He refused to let up until the Bloody Brit caught one of the punches and pulled Fenrir in. Their heads collided, with Fenrir yelling and grabbing onto his forehead. Andrews quickly throwing him off and delivering his own fury of right and left hooks.

More officials came down, along with security officers, to separate the two. A few guards grabbed the Bloody Brit by the legs and dragged him off, the Brit trying to kick out of their grip. The guards and officials forced him out of the ring, which only proved to be a bigger mistake than simply splitting him away from a battle. Chris broke free of the holds, giving each security guard and ref a set of powerful punches.

The fans stood up and began to chant out, but not for the battle that Chris was having with security. Fenrir had regained balance and was on his feet, watching the display outside. He took focus, turned, charged the rope with all the speed he had. He bounced off the rope and towards the crowd. None of the men had time to see the Possessed Wolf's body leap over the top rope and collide into the crowd with a Tope Con Hilo. All the referees, security, Chris, and Fenrir fell to the ground in a heap of pain. Both the Brit and the Wolf were soon to stir, though, and quickly got right back to fighting on the outside of the ring.

Brit lifted a knee straight into Fenrir's gut and lifted him onto one shoulder. He turned, eyeing the barricade intently. If Fenrir was going to risk Wolf's body to try and take out Chris, then Chris decided to do the same thing to himself. After all, he's the god damn Bloody Brit, he was born to endure pain and overcome the odds.

He propped Fenrir up, making sure he was secure on his shoulder, before running towards the corner barricade. The crowd gasped in shock as Chris bent down, tucking his head as he and Fenrir slammed into the barricade. The wall that separated the ring from the crowd collapsed from the devastating running powerslam. Fenrir yelled out in agony, slamming his arm against the concrete in hopes of Wolf's body to numb the gruesome pain. Chris, on the other hand, lied face down, gripping the back of his head.

Never has a crowd seen two men sacrifice their bodies in such a brutal fashion. They were about to chant out "This is Awesome", but saw both men stir once more.

Fenrir and Brit rised to both knees, tiredly staring each other down. Fenrir lifted his hand and slapped the Brit. The Brit responded and headbutted Fenrir. However, the headbutt seemed to hurt him more than it hurt the man occupying Wolf's body. Chris slumped over, his head resting against Fenrir's chest, trying to catch a breath. A drizzle of bloody dripped from his head, staining the gray t-shirt that Fenrir had worn for the interview. But Fenrir didn't care about bloodstains at the moment. He grabbed Chris and slowly dragged him over to the ring.

He threw Chris into the ring, slowly climbing in after him. However, as he took his first step into the ring, the Bloody Brit stood up. Fenrir looked up with eyes of shock. The Brit merely played dead and lured him into a false sense of security.

Brit lifted a boot and kicked in Fenrir's knee, causing him to fall into the ring and tightly grab onto his leg. But the Brit wasn't done. He gripped Fenrir by his hair, slowly forcing him to rise back to his feet. He released his grip to raise both hands. Two middle fingers greeted Fenrir, followed by Brit lifting his foot.

And....

AND...

Fenrir grabbed the leg as it began to kick into his stomach. Fenrir grinned eagerly and pulled at Brit's leg, releasing the leg and gripping Brit.

The fans gasped as they believed that Chris would be locked into the Jaws... But...

Brit managed to flip over Fenrir's arm, grabbing him by the head and planting his skull into the mat. Now Fenrir was bleeding.

However, right after the brutal DDT, an army of Security and Local wrestlers rushed into the ring, quickly splitting the champion and challenger apart.

Fenrir had slowly risen back to consciousness only to be greeted by a mass of people shoving him into a corner. He had a rather confused look, but looked back over towards Brit and grimaced. Brit shared the grimace and both men got back to fighting off the peacekeepers.

Fenrir broke free...

Brit broke free...

And within a split second, it was almost like time completely slowed to an agonizing halt from both men. They both lifted their heads back as they got in closer. When they were right in front of each, they both delivered their own skull-cracking headbutts.

Both men fell from the combined head trauma, collapsing next to each other on the mat.

Not a single word was spoken. Every fan. Every security guard. Every wrestler. Stood and stared at the champion and challenger's near-death corpses. Before the camera faded to black and cut to commercial break.

(Yo Yo, biggest bless to Topher for help on this, you the MVP)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Focus on the Pain Empty Re: Focus on the Pain

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Mama mia, maybe the best work I've seen from you both! Awesome!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down