Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Focus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Focus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Focus Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Focus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Focus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Focus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Focus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Focus Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Focus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Focus Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Focus

Go down

Focus Empty Focus

Post by HunterQuinn Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:58 pm

Quinn would be sitting on a bench in the Locker Room after his loss against The Cabinet's Cameron Kray. Quinn would look annoyed at how his performances have been as of recent and thinking about what the future holds

"Another God damn loss... My mind should be on focusing on getting the job done in the ring, but I keep thinking about wanting to get that Anarchy Championship back from Jordan. It's like my mind is in a million places right now when it should just be in one.

"Soon, I promise that the Anarchy Championship will be in my hands once again. I don't care if Jordan is all alone or if the Cabinet are walking right beside him because I will still fight. I will still keep getting up and I will hold that title again.

Quinn would get up and would take a look at his phone seeing the card for the next episode of Supremacy.

"Looks like I'll have some help kicking the Cabinet's asses this time... I know this is probably just a one time thing, but it is nice to have... Speaking of help..."

Quinn would grab his bag and walk out of the locker room while scrolling through his phone and tapping on the screen. Quinn would bring the phone to his ear waiting on whoever it may be pick up their phone and answer the call. After only a couple of seconds, Quinn would hear a familiar voice speak

"Hey... I think you know what we gotta do... I know that it's been years at this point, but I don't know what else to do..."

The screen would fade to black before the rest of the conversation could be heard, leaving the audience to wonder who may of been the person that Quinn was talking to.
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down