Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
past his use by date Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
past his use by date Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
past his use by date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
past his use by date Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
past his use by date Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
past his use by date Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
past his use by date Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
past his use by date Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
past his use by date Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
past his use by date Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

past his use by date

Go down

past his use by date Empty past his use by date

Post by WGW Diamond Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 pm

*As Rob Cross and Jack Dyalop are walking down the ramp following their tag team victory over The Ballers Club on Fusion the camera turns to Chris Diamond sitting in the ring looking disappointed as Columbus stands over him looking equally disappointed in their loss. Suddenly Chris gets to his feet and goes over to the corner of the ring asking for a mic, he turns to Columbus mic in hand*

Chris Diamond:
I'm sick of this Columbus, two weeks straight you've cost me a match. I can't go on like this you're dragging me down

*Chris drops the mic and walks towards the ropes with his title over his shoulder, he starts to get out of the ring before Columbus taps Chris on shoulder obviously looking to make amends with him, Chris turns around only to blast Columbus in the face with the Rising Star Title, he drops the title and starts to rapidly kick Columbus' chest using the ropes to aid the effort. A few seconds go by of Chris Diamond's attack on Columbus when Dyalop and Cross slide into the ring chairs in hand, Chris backs up into a corner quickly grabbing his title in the process, 10 seconds go by of Cross and Dyalop staring at Chris, at this point Columbus is getting back to his feet but before he can get to his feet he gets hit in the back by a steel chair being wielded by one of his "saviours" and as Columbus falls to the mat both Cross and Dyalop wail away at Columbus' back with the steel chairs, Chris picks up his mic and begins to talk as the assault continues*

Chris Diamond:
YOU SEE COLUMBUS I KNEW THAT YOU WEREN'T WORTHY OF TEAMING WITH ME THE FIRST TIME YOU LOST, SO YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE BALLERS CLUB, SAY HELLO TO YOUR REPLACEMENTS ROB CROSS AND JACK DYALOP!! *the crowd pop which then quickly turns to boos at the sight of Diamond savagely betraying his so called "brother" but they are cut off by Chris and by the sound of the chair shots still going on in the background* THAT'S WHY I TAPPED......BECAUSE I KNEW THAT THESE TWO WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE ME A CHALLENGE AND I WANTED YOU NOWHERE NEAR MY TITLE, YOU DON'T DESERVE THE HONOUR OF HOLDING IT!! come Sunday at Exodus it will be a friendly triple threat because whatever the outcome The Ballers Club will still have the Rising Star Title. *Chris squats over Columus as he signals the two with chairs to drop their weapons, they do just that dropping the chairs and staring at Columbus' prone body* I should probably warn you as well it ain't just us 3 in Ballers Club, another guy is in he has yet to debut in CMV but you know him very well in WGW because that man is..... CHASE HENDERSON!! *the fans cheer but they quickly realise they are cheering Chris Diamond so they suddenly stop* get him up boys *Cross and Dyalop pick up Columbus both holding an arm so that Columbus is on his knees, Chris picks up 1 of the chairs used in the assault he slowly and methodically walks over to Columbus, he lifts the chair in the air before blasting Columbus in the face as Columbus once again falls to the mat Chris then walks over to his Rising Star title before slowly lifting up Columbus' face showcasing his bloody face to the camera before laughing at the damage done, he then signals for Cross and Dyalop to pick up Columbus again, Chris takes a look at his title he then blasts Columbus with it falling to his knees himself, all of Ballers Club except Chase Henderson stand over Columbus, Chris rolls Columbus over and puts a foot on Columbus as he holds his title in the air, he then rubs the blood on Columbus' face on his own chest and on his title before leaving the ring along with the new members of Ballers Club. As they all walk down the ramp their theme song can be heard in the background*

1x Global Champion
2x Undisputed Champion
1x Mr. MITB
1x Right Of Passage Champion
King Of The Hill
Deadly Games Tournament
4x Tag Team Champion (1x W/ Rob Cross, 1x W/ Dave Turner, 1x W/ Amber Reed, 1x W/ Ace Reeves)
3rd Annual Tag Team Cup (W/ Rob Cross)
1x Intercontinental Champion
1x Openweight Champion
1x United States Champion
1x Anarchy Champion
1x Rising Star Champion
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down