Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Date number 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Date number 2

2 posters

Go down

Date number 2 Empty Date number 2

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:01 pm

We zoom in on Joy Justice wearing some civilin clothes getting a grill ready for some grilling and she was talking to the masked stranger from the bloody forest match that happened a while ago. 

Joy Justice
Ok so the hamburgers, hot dogs, and steaks are ready to be put on the grill and the 5,000 dollar champagne is ready to be poored a-

Joy was cut off by the masked person who laughed and he said

Jared Leon 
chill sis your date will go fine plus at least you sister won't have to see the darker side of the forest heck she's lucky that your house is in the front before you even have to enter the forest also trust me we as in me and brother Justice spent all day cleaning YOUR house so its good plus your house A 10 story mansion so shes going to love it.

As he said that they notice a red Lamborghini pulled up and when joy saw it she cleaned herself off and smiled while walking over and opening the door while offering her hand to the driver 

(Open to rage)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Date number 2 Empty Re: Date number 2

Post by Rage Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Susanna graciously took Joy's hand and left her very expensive car. She wore a very nice black dress and had her white hair up in a old fashioned "bee hive" style. She never made much money from the prowrestling business, but she did have a very wealthy father who spoiled her most of the time. Suey as she often was called by her friends and enemies, wasn't seen in matches much anymore. Sad truth was she was beginning to slow down in her old age and had been in some brutal battles with her arch nemesis Fury long ago in NCW. Those matches had taken their toll. She never told Joy Justice this, but she was going to retire in the future. But who knows, perhaps she'll become a manager and restart her Working Girls Stable once again.

She hugged Joy and looked around. "A cook out? How quaint. I'd half expect to see Cassie out here if there was enough beer on ice to satisfy her thirst. You know she married my little brother in Las Vegas right? Maybe I'll give her a call. She might not want to come though seeing how you all were eager to hang out with Bill Maverick before. Even I was under his dark influence."

Susanna looked sad for a moment but smiles, shaking off those horrible memories and sitting down at the table, looking forward to a nice meal.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Joy smiled as she put the hamburgers on the Grill and she asked Susanna 
Joy Justice 

Actually I belive i did hear about that And thats fine I wasn't quite myself at that point there was an Influence on me. Also How do you like your Burgers and steaks? And do you have any questions about me you want to know?

As she asked this she poured both of them some Champagne and sat down as well

(Open to Rick)

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Date number 2 Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Susanna smiled warmly and said, "I like them well done. I guess I'll go for a steak."

She then sips her glass of champagne and sighed contentedly.

"This really is a fine vintage. I'm impressed Joy. What are your plans for the next season? I don't think we'll win Tag Team titles before the end of season. I'd be willing to perhaps re-sign with CMV and try to capture that glory. But...If you wanted to go for a singles title and have me manage you, that would be fine too. I gave some serious thought to retiring from active competition."

Susanna then waited for Joy to respond, as she unloaded a big bombshell on her. But then her cellphone buzzed and she checked it.

"Well, we got a match against UltraKarnage on the next show! Maybe we'll turn things around in this match!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:37 pm

Joy gave a small chuckle while putting the steaks on the grill while taking a sip of her own champagne and said 

Joy

Well I am a person who like to let the champagne age to perfection just like wine. Also belive it or not i am a bit of a gradener so we will have some Bake potatoes and some corn on the cob but to answer your question about next season I support whatever ypu do you want to retire and become my manager I'll support you and if thats so my aim would be on the hardcore title. But if you choose to stay then we will aim for the tag belts. And UltraKarnage Well when it gets to that time we shall show them why they should fear us but anyways people call you many different things but to me your beautiful to me ypur like a Yuki-onna which is a Japanese ice demoness not that im calling you a demon or anything i am saying you are a very beautif- no scratch that a very gorgeous woman and I am proud to say i love you

As joy said this she flipped the steak to start cooking the other side and she looked back at Susanna and gave her a smile

(Open to rage to finish or the segment ends with them eating and joy taking Susanna back to her car)

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Date number 2 Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down