Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
First Date  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
First Date  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
First Date  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
First Date  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
First Date  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
First Date  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
First Date  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
First Date  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
First Date  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
First Date  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

First Date

2 posters

Go down

First Date  Empty First Date

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:08 pm

We see joy shortly after ferocity dressed looking like she'  getting ready for a date and starting up her Aston Martin ONE-77 and right as she gets started her phone goes off she looks down and she looked surprised so she answers it

Joy Justice 
Hello? Yes this is Joy Justice. Oh you can get us in? Yes yes I understand thank you me and my date will be there in an hour to two hours yes under the name justice

As she hung up she asked the security guy to watch her car real fast. She walks back into the arena and after a few minutes of walking she walks up to a well decorated changing room and the name by it was none other than Susanna Von Braun and after she knocked Susanna walked out in a very expensive looking dress which joy offers Susanna her arm and takes her out to the car and opens her door for her and after an hour and a half drive they arrived at Patrick Guilbaud a five star restaurant in Ireland as they walked in joy tells the bus boy

Joy Justice 

Yes I have a reservation for two under the name Justice.

Bus Boy

Ah yes and I see you brought your date right this way Madame 

As they sat down they ordered their drinks and joy as well ask for their most expensive champagne and started the conversation up while skimmng over her menu real fast

Joy Justice

Your looking beautiful as always Susanna so now let's get to know each other first I'll start with three questions and we both ask each other three questions at a time here's my questions what is your favorite hobby, What' your favorite color, and What was your childhood like?

(Open to Rick)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

First Date  Empty Re: First Date

Post by Rage Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:34 am

Suey admired her glass of white wine and sips. Then she smiles warmly. For most part she seemed completely uninterested in these questions. In her mind, it seemed incredibly childish.

"This really is a good vintage Joy. I must say you've really outdone yourself. I'll do one better and tell you my history...the abridged version anyway."

Susanna told Joy everything, her family, her ties in the wrestling business, and her intense hatred for the Lewis family. In her mind, Rage and Fury did everything they could to ruin the Von Brauns. But that was only one side of that story but Joy didn't know that. Suey was clearly manipulating her and only agreed to this relationship to get something in return. They had their dinner and afterwards, Suey made a bold request.

"You've given me so much Joy but I was wondering if I could ask something of you. About that vampire friend of yours...Valderiss? Trust me honey, you're better off without her. She's dead weight and will only hold you back. You should tag team with me instead. I'm a former world womens champion and I've beaten Fury more times than anybody else! I'd be a much better partner for you than that vampire bitch."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:13 am

Joy had a look of shock on her face and she then fell into a deep thought after a few moments joy looks back up and says

Joy Justice 

I'll do it. When we partnered she barley did any work it was practically me the whole time so for once a true partner would be nice so yes I will partner with you.

After that statement joy paid for the dinner and they left the restaurant.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:10 am

As they left the restaurant, Susanna caught a glimpse of a strange old hobo lurking in a nearby ally. He looked dirty and smelled like a rotting corpse. His bushy grey beard and hair covered in bugs and dirt. But those eyes gave him away. She knew who this derelict was and in fact they had exchanged some words earlier before Suey entered the place. Had Joy known what was really going on, she would have never gone along with Suey's request.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down