Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down

4 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Empty Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down

Post by HellishxHades Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:09 pm

As Unmatched continues, The cameras and Lisa Evans caught up with George King. Who had just exited his Locker Room. He was in Blue Jeans, a Avenged Sevenfold T shirt, with his bag over his shoulder.

Lisa Evans:
Your Leaving so soon. There still another hour before the show is over.

George King:
Yes, Lisa. I am leaving early. I have no reason to stay. I did my job, I am going home.
My brothers will stay here to handle any matters that may arrive when I am gone. But, I am sure that you talking to me is so important to you, that you just have to interview me right now. Well. Go on. I give you 5 minutes. And your time starts now.

Lisa Evans:
Oh. Uhm. George, tonight you defeated Charlie Garfield, even though Chet Taylor tried to interfer in the match. Any words for Charlie or Chet?

George King:
I don't know who this Charlie guy is, wait, that's the peasant that I just kicked back into his proper place. He had a man come down and he still couldn't stop what was inevitable,y domination of every and all mutany in my Kingdom. But I couldn't care less about a peasant. You see the person that is on my mind right now is Chet Taylor. You see he has committed crimes against the Kingdom of Destruction, he is leading this rag bagged group of misfit to mutany, he committed treason against the High King of CMV. These crimes are gonna to payed for up front. Cause you see, Syndicate, me and my Kingdom will be Burning You Down, and adding you as peasant into my Kingdom.

Lisa Evans:
But George, Max and Joe haven't been having the best luck as of late with.

George King:
What. Max and Joe have done what I told them to do. Do you think I don't know what makes a good story. Telling them to let Mexitan win, let them get high on almost become longest reigning Tag Team Champions that's when you take the titles, stealing their hopes and dreams away.
Or let Syndicate beat you, so that when spoil their time in the Tag Team Turmoil. No, cause I think of how to make people feel comfortable and how to steal that away from them. I know how to rule over my subjects. And that includes you. Now excuse me, your time with your King is up Goodbye.

George walks down the hallway into the parking lot. He pops open the trunk of his 2006 Dodge Viper,
and places his bags in it. He closes the hood.

(Open to Gent,

If Not George Drives off.

Or George Drives off, and the camera cuts back to The Kingdom Locker Room.)
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 am

???
Heeeeeyyyy Georgie, you kind of suck…

Turning to where the voice came from George King looked into the eyes of Chet Taylor. He was chewing gum with his mouth open. He's twirling a bat in a 360 motion for a brief moment but King didn’t remove his eyes off Taylor as he grew closer.

George King
What the fuck are you doing here? Seriously, you must have a detector for bad timing, because this is the absolute worst!

Chet Taylor
You know.. I’ve been told that before...

Chet takes a violent swing at George King not wanting to make small chat any longer. King side steps it and the bat crashes against the windshield of the car smashing it on the driverside grabbing a lot of people’s attention.

Chet Taylor
Think I care about timing!? Only time that matters is NOW and you wanted a fight?! Let’s get it!

King charges Taylor, tackling him to the pavement knocking the bat out of his hand. Everyone’s head turns as King and Taylor begins to wildly lay into each other.
Bucking, clawing as Taylor is trying to throw King off. Taylor is taking shots to the face and arms as he tries to block the incoming shots. Taylor knees King in the groin fighting dirty then cracks King to the face with an overhand right. Gasping voices fill the area as both men stand to their feet Taylor digs in a body shot to the still reeling King. Men try and get between the two. That doesn’t work as Taylor blasts one of the guys in the jaw and knocks him back. King rocks the other guy and everyone else just steps back not wanting to be attacked as well.
A crowd starts surrounding them now, not wanting to get involved, the two begin to square off. King takes a more traditional stance, while Taylor stands there almost begging Georgie to bring it on. He laughs, dodging a wild right hook from King. A left hook glances, causing Taylor to back up slightly.

Chet Taylor
You throw punches like a female! That all you got Georgie?!

Bouncing like a Boxer would as the people gathered begin to cheer and holler supporting the fight at hand. Taylor waves in King who seems very reckless and rushes in. Colliding into Taylor, King drives him back and they fall over the hood of King's car. Both of them scramble to get to their feet and at the same moment connect with each other’s chin. Taylor drops down and drives a shoulder into King’s midsection. Lifting his arms up, King pounds down on Chet’s back with an Axl Handle double fist. Shoving King back, Taylor springs up and the back of his head clips King to the face practically headbutting King. It causes King to fall back on the hood of his car where they had previously fell over. As he holds onto his face, Taylor sprints in and cracks King with a flying Knee to the bridge of his nose. King spins out before collapsing to the floor as Taylor hits the ground and rolls out back to his feet. King is quick up to his feet, the two stand there for a moment as they catch their breath. Both seem to be a mess, but neither really worse than the other, the two charge at each other again. Taylor catches King with a jab to his right eye, backing him up for a moment.

Chet Taylor
Yeah, you like that shit?!

Taylor too busy boasting doesn’t see the punch coming, it catches Taylor right in the mouth. He staggers backwards, mouth bleeding from his cut lip.

George King
How THAT taste you hipster trash?

The two were now bleeding, standing before each other as the crowd waited for their next move. With a roar between the both of them, they charged at each other.
That is, until the two are quickly separated, as the crowd is dispersed from the scene. With the fight under control, a commotion is reported to be happening in the locker room

(Open to Aaron to post his part)
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XXIl: Burning It Down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:02 am

In the locker room we see an all out brawl that has broken out between the other members of The Kingdom and Syndicate. Joe Dirte and Max rider fighting it out with Aaron Waite and Cody Douglas. The two teams are trashing the place as they're doing anything they can to put the other in the ground. Aaron and Joe Dirte are trading blows as Max Rider is laying into Douglas. Aaron notices this and signals to Douglas to try and shove him his way.

The two men from The Kingdom clash heads and become staggered. Aaron takes advantage of this and tackles Dirte further into to Max causing all men to fall. Douglas goes to grab a steel chair and begins to repeatedly hit Max in the back. Aaron begins to pick up Dirte but gets hit with a vicious low blow. Instantly making Aaron fall to the floor. Dirte then tackles Douglas into the lockers making the chair fly across the room. All men are tired. Aaron begins to stand back up he stares across the room looking at The Kingdom.

Aaron Waite : Ha...Ha... You think you can beat us aye? You know your highness is getting his ass kicked right now yeah?

Rider hops too his feet and the two big men look at each other. Both trying to figure out what to do, Douglas pops up behind them amd shoves Dirte into Aaron only to be dropped with a Clothesline From Hell! Rider turns to Douglas now only to end up in a Guillotine Choke! Aaron slowly walks to Rider as he's being chocked out, softly laughing with a crazed look in his eye.

Aaron Waite : Get him the fuck up! Don't worry mannnn it's all good Max. You'll just feel pain for a moment, and then you'll sleep for ever... and ever.

Douglas lets go and picks Rider up. Aaron holds him by the head and looks into his eyes, only to deliver a devastating spine buster onto a bench. Causing a horrible landing for Max rider. The two men from Syndicate and leave the room with The Kingdom laying.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:18 pm

This was a treat

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down