Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Now It's Official! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Now It's Official!

2 posters

Go down

Now It's Official! Empty Now It's Official!

Post by Miztacular Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:43 pm

After that brutal post match beat down delivered to Voice Vindy at the hands of the new CMV Undisputed Champion, Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley. Hayden walks over to Vindy's downed body, grabbing him by the hair and slapping straight back down to the floor. He turns around and shrugs towards the camera before making his way around the ring towards the timekeepers area where he retrieves a microphone AND his newly won CMV Undisputed Championship. He looks right at it, like a father holding his new born son with wide eyes and a gleeful smile before looking up to the ring, throwing the belt on his shoulder and making his way into the ring. But it wouldn't be Hayden without his patented showboating. Going from corner to corner, raising the CMV Undisputed Championship high into the air, time and time again to a sheet of boo's from the crowd. Hayden ignores them at every turn however, taking his time, showing off his newly won Championship to the people of the CMV Universe. Until finally, he leaps off of the final turnbuckle and makes his way to the center of the ring, resting the belt over his should as he looks into the hard camera where he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
Would you look at that! What I tell you?! He wasn't WORTHY of holding this Championship, and now after over a year, it is finally home, OFFICIALLY back where it belongs. But the smart people in the audience know it never actually left my shoulder. It took me no more than five minutes, to dismantle a man who was near enough unstoppable on that B-Rate Intensity roster. A man that came over here to Fusion and in less than two months he "won" the CMV Undisputed Championship. If that doesn't prove my point on how weak this roster is. I don't know what will. But you can all calm down your booing. Take a step back and take a second to recognise what I've just done. I've just saved this brand, hell I've just saved this entire company from having a pitiful fool at the helm of the flagship show. Because after all, Fusion IS the flagship show. Tonight wasn't just about winning this belt back, because like I said I always knew I was the true Champion. Tonight was about reminding the world what a true Superstar looks like. What a true Superstar brings to the table. I reminded the entire world exactly how dominant I am when I ran through Vindy like a Mack Truck and left him a broken man literally mere minutes ago. Because that's just how good I am.

Hayden lowers the microphone for a brief moment, letting out a little chuckle, nodding his head in pity.

I see all these Superstars, and all these fans for that matter. Who are so mind boggled, so stupid, borderline retarded, they prance around saying I'm a has been. That I'm all talk and no bite. Well let me all remind you of something. Let me remind each and every one of you that for an entire season I killed it. I beat everybody under the sun. So you know what I did? Because I was feeling nice, I went a whole season without even hitting my signature move and you know what? I still picked up two belts. Two belts I didn't care for mind you, but nonetheless that's more than most of this locker room could ever hope to achieve and more than anyone in the crowd here tonight will ever accomplish. But my point is. Everyone seems to forget that fact, everyone likes to believe I wasn't handicapped for a season. But let me tell you that those fun and games are over. Tonight was just the first step. Those people out there that actually brag and celebrate a win over me when I was handicapped are the people I pity the most. Because they know that's their ceiling, their limitation. It's a damn shame, but at the end of the day. It is what it is. Tonight I showed the world what happens when I am at my best, and it's not pretty to be on the other side of the ring from me when I'm at my best. Just ask Voice Vindy for that info. But I ain't done yet. You see I actually have a good buddy of mine in the crowd tonight. The best god damn interviewer in the business. Mac Thompson! The Mac Daddy! Come up on in here Mac!

Hayden turns around pointing towards the crowd, Mac Thompson, who earlier on in the night had been given tickets by Hayden makes his way though the crowd and over the barricade, retrieving a microphone as he passes the timekeepers area before entering the ring standing face to face with the GOAT.

Now Mac, when I bumped into you backstage tonight, you seemed pretty down in the dumps, do you care to explain to this crowd what happened to you today?

Mac Thompson:
I was fired..

Now, why were you fired Mac?

Mac Thompson:
Bec...Because Jacob Ziegler got upset.

Because Jacob Ziegler got upset! You see that ladies and gentlemen. Ziegler has a hissy fit and gets what he wants. You know who that reminds me of? Well... I don't recall the guys name. But he was getting his own way a lot last season I heard. Looks like ole Ziegler here is trying to shadow somebody elses career because his current trajectory is oh, I don't know. Mac how is Ziegler doing this season?

Mac Thompson:
He hasn't won a match.

Hayden drops the Championship to the mat below and begins to crack up laughing, he looks at Mac and gestures for the now former Fusion commentator to join in.

Come on Mac! He can't touch you in here. To be fair at this rate I'd expect you to beat him! Hell I bet it's Quinn wearing the pants in that relationship!

Mac cannot hold in his laugh any longer, he bursts out laughing in the center of the ring alongside the CMV Undisputed Champion.

And that, is the calibre of opponent I have to watch out for with Money in the Bank?! Ha. I think we have another failed cash in our hands here don't we Mac!

Mac continues laughing, tears of joy rolling down his cheek. Hayden on the other hand, looks back to the hard camera, the humour gone from his face and he speaks in a serious tone once again.

Look people, times are changing. The glory days are back and as expected I am at the helm. You can come at me with your money in the bank. You can put me in a chamber. You can have me defend inside the Royal Rumble for all I care. But all I know is, you're going to have to bring more than 29 other men to stop me and take this belt off of my shoulders. You're going to need an army. Because no man can stop me when I'm at my best, in my prime with a goal in mind. That's just a fact. Because we are back to the future people. It's showtime.

Hayden drops the microphone to the center of the mat before turning to Mac Thompson and raising his arm into the air, an obvious jab at the Scotsman. Hayden lets off a little chuckle as his theme hits the PA System and he begins to celebrate with his newly won CMV Undisputed Championship once more, the camera slowly fades to black leaving the lasting image of his fourth Title Reign on the Television screens around the world.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Now It's Official! Empty Re: Now It's Official!

Post by Alveuss Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Good promo but the man was literally fired, I'm not sure you grasp what kind of emotions he'd be feeling about that alone
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:07 pm

He's being well looked after DW
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down