Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Make it Official Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Make it Official Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Make it Official Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Make it Official Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Make it Official Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Make it Official Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Make it Official Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Make it Official Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Make it Official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Make it Official Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Make it Official

Go down

Make it Official Empty Make it Official

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:14 am

CMV Headquarters
Office #200
Chief Executive Officer Christopher Wright

The bronze nameplate outside of the office was stamped onto the door perfectly, a new addition and the final change to come from Wright's remodeling of the Company head's office. Christopher Wright sat at his desk, coffee in one hand and smart phone in the other, his eyes glue to the screen to look at CMV's stock. Four points up from the previous week, Ascendance season was looking to be a great bonus for the man at the top of the tower. He cracked a short grin, taking a sip from his beverage as his pager rang. Wright raised a brow, pressing the button. A female voice was overheard.

Secretary
Mr. Wright, we have a visitor seeking to meet you.

Christopher Wright
Cheryl, I don't have any appointments today... Who is it?

Secretary
It-....It's Mr. Josh Wolf.

Christopher quickly set his coffee down and took in a short inhale, attempting to keep his composure for the time. In these kinds of moments, Cyborg would have nearly choked on his coffee. That name was never something anyone wanted uttered, but Christopher Wright was not the kind of man to be intimidated. He slammed his finger onto the button.

Christopher Wright
Do not. Let him. In here.

???
Too late for that, sir.

Christopher's gaze shot up, Josh Wolf stood in the doorway with an unconscious security guard hanging from his left hand. Wolf gently set the guard down and closed the door, slowly walking to Christopher, who maintained his stern look and pose. Josh took a seat in the nearest chair and leaned in.

Josh Wolf
I have something I want and you're the only man I feel I can go to in order to get it.

Christopher Wright
I know what you want, and I'm not giving it to you. Too risky.

Josh Wolf
What risk?

Christopher Wright
You don't get it yet? Consider that past several rivalry matches that had been gifted to you. In each one, you caused chaos. CMV cannot sustain another war like the ones you had put on with the likes of Chris Andrews, Reece Ortiz, and George King. Madison is not willing to risk the damage that you and Luger have caused in the past happening now. I know this is important to both of you, but you got your victory years ago. It is time you let it go.

Josh Wolf
That's not how it works, sir. For four years, Kliq's shadow had been following me. Four years of torment that I thought would finally end by joining them... But no. That voice in the back of my head has been screaming for me to finally end this the right way.

I need this. You need to let this happen, Mr. Wright.

Christopher's brows raised, still leaning back in his chair. He set his phone down.

Christopher Wright
What I need to know is how many board members you attacked before reaching my office?

Josh Wolf
See for yourself.

Wright reached for a remote, turning on the TV nearby and opening up the security feed for the Board meeting room. Several members of CMV's board of directors were scattered across the room, all hurt from a recent struggle which was no doubt the work of Wolf. Even then, Christopher Wright remained composed and leaned forward.

Christopher Wright
Mr. Wolf... Josh, if I can call you that... Listen-

The door flew open, Madison Wright rushing in and trying to charge towards Wolf.

Madison Wright
GET AWAY FROM MY FATHER, JOSH!

Christopher raised his hand, Madison stopped her strut. He slowly pulled out what looked to be a cigar and lighter. He tried to light the cigar several times, to no avail, until he saw a small flame erupt before him. Wolf, a lighter in hand, kept his glare with Christopher. Madison looked with a worried expression as Christopher right took a long huff of the cigar.

Christopher Wright
CMV cannot grant you a match with Bob Luger in good conscience. The damage you two would cause would be far too damaging to our reputation. However, I believe my daughter-

Madison Wright
Dad, wait...

Christopher Wright
I believe my daughter.... Could think of something. Right, Madison?

Madison was hesitant for a moment, she looked back toward Wolf. His hand was still holding a lighter, fist close enough to reach for Christopher's neck if provoked. Madison let out a sigh.

Madison Wright
Fine. Wolf...
You have your match with Luger.

Wolf leaned back into his seat.

Madison Wright
But on one condition... Since CMV cannot hold your fight in good conscience without damaging our company reputation, the only option will be an Unsanctioned fight.

You and Luger will be in Paris. But we will not be responsible for what you two do to each other or the venue.

I'll get the papers ready for next week.

Josh stood up, giving a nod to Christopher and then to Madison.

Josh Wolf
I never intended to cause harm. I just needed this fight.
Thank you....

He slowly walked out, leaving the shot with Madison and Christopher.

Madison Wright
You know what you just did now, right?

Christopher Wright
I didn't do anything. It was always your choice, dear. We'll see if it is the right one very, very soon.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)