Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Official Complaint Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Official Complaint

Go down

Official Complaint Empty Official Complaint

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:11 am

*Knock-Knock* Pause for you know how long *KNOCK*

Quantum enters the office. 

The gentlemen on the other side sits behind a generally neat and organized desk, if you didn't look at the In-Box brimming like a pirate's treasure chest. If those reports were coins that booty would be spilling into the Out-Box. Just like your mom. No, I'm not dissin the reader....  "YOUR MOM" was the number one complaint submitted to the CMV HR Department last week. But your ACTUAL mom was the number one thing submitted to CMV last week. Boom, roasted.

"Oh hey," As the Former Global Champion takes a seat, he notes his reflection in the man's glasses and remembers the cheap plug on Quantum Loop (Episode 2: The Movie) where he was depicted in a steaming shower scene with carefully crafted reflection. The Duality of Man is so because the Duality IS Man, and therefore to transcend the duality one must become more than man. A Trinity is the next logical step. But what is beyond? 

"I would like to file a formal complaint to the CMV HR Dept. I identify as a Trans-Dimensional being and my voice is just as important, as a minority of one, as everyone else's.

The human resources well and is very familiar with Quantum's antics. "Quantum, you don't have to do all that showmanship here. HR is a third party, we handle complaints unbiased. You can speak your mind.

"Oh... alright then, sweet. Yeah great. Whew. Thought you might have been one of the Kliq's cronies. So, I have a complaint, what are my options?"

"Generally, we have two options. You can file an unofficial complaint, which where I hear you out and I can discuss options for the other party. After I speak with the other party we will come to an agreement on how to proceed. Then, we will approach you after and explain the outcome.

"Uhh... wait a sec," Quantum caught something there, "That's a whole lot of WE when you're talking about you and them, and not one WE when its me and you... sup with that?"

"Haha, funny, sir. We are third party. Uh, ooops did it there again I guess. Quantum, please don't get pedantic. Well, actually that would lead right into the other option actually... which would be an Official Complaint. This could turn into legal action, and well, then we can get really pedantic when it comes to what kind of language being used."

"Ok, I pick that option." 

"But you didn't even hear how an Official Complaint works?

"I don't have to. You said 'legal action' and I wanna hurt them where I can. Because, literally everything else I've tried isn't working and this is my last shot...

"Very Well. I'll be honest, this is probably the best part of the job for me, personally. I love Official Complaints... WE really have a lot of pull on the Official Complaints and we make sure we pull it hard."

"There you go with the 'We' again... you talking we-me or we-them?

"Ahhh haa... yaaahhh... So, Before I proceed, can you briefly tell me what the official complaint is going to be regarding? I'd imagine it is about the treatment you may believe you have been feeling like you're getting lately? But if thats the case, Quantum, I shouldn't have to be the one to tell you your feelings don't really matter in the real world and we can't really accept a complaint stemming from them. I mean... you know..."

"Ahhhh yeah, of course, duh. Doy even? ahaha. Feelings... Yeah no... of course not..." Quantum reaches into his pocket and LITERALLY pulls out a deck of cards to start shuffling. "No my official complaint is...." shuffles a few more "Uh here's a good one. Diversity"

The man behind the desk perks up and tilts his head. Did Quantum just pull a swerve?

"Yes, I would like to submit a complaint about Diversity...

The man is now visibly confused and beginning to look anxious. 

"Diversity in CMV... is uhmmm is bad. It could be more diverse. YAH! Look at Kliq. They are all being pushed to the moon as top stars and every single one of them is a white landowner. Don't you see how Randy Borton is abusing his privilege's as GM and only giving television time and championship opportunities to this over-represented demographic? I mean... Bob Luger has blonde hair and blue eyes... This is very clearly an issue of.... " he isn't allowed to finish.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!" The man rips his glasses off and throws them at Quantum! 

Wutf just happened? This guy snapped at work? No... that's not it... 

"Quantum, you're not submitting that complaint. And WE aren't accepting any of your complaints at the moment. WE have reviewed the case and investigated the issue. Nope, looks like its just your feelings. So SHUT THE FUCK UP and get out"

The Future Man is starting to get the picture, "Ohhhh you... you're a cronie as well?

"No Quantum, YOUR MOM'S A CRONIE! I'M trying to get a paycheck so I can survive. I'm trying to feed my family. You want me to submit a complaint about KLIQ that will lead to my disappearance if any of them were pulled from the show. Or I'll be fired because, you're right, they do run everything here. Either way, you know I cannot allow that. You speak about how you saved all of us, how you saved all of this reality from 2k20... I've been watching The Quantum Loop but I don't see any saving... I see a lot of you simply confused. So maybe you'll get there, ill reserve judgment for the finale... but I have to ask... if its all true? Why would you save me just to let me die... just to let my family suffer? I can't Quantum... you have to understand..."

Unfortunately, he does understand, every moment he is reminded we move closer to 2k22. He does understand his actions were the cause and effect of every experience that culminated to this very moment, and his future actions have far reaching ripples in the Community Multi-Verse. 

"Yeah... I do actually... Alright, I'll withdraw the Official Complaint.

"Thank you...

"But I'll submit an Unofficial Complaint

"Alright, sure thing. I'll get right on that.

Quantum stands up and walks through the doorway but doesn't let the door click shut behind him. The phone is ringing

"Hey yeah Mr. Borton. It's Toby. Yeah, you gotta get a load of this hahah....

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Official Complaint Empty Quid Pro Quo

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:01 am

4:58

That's it, I'll call it a day...

Toby always works his 9-5 to the T, on the dot, sometimes early but definitely never late. If you are 10 minutes early then you're on time, and if you're on time you're late. He knew his value to the company was his loyalty to duty, and when duty calls you do the job.

Today was different, though. Unlike every other day he's worked in that office, on this day in history, he had his first customer. ant it wasn't just anyone either. It was the former CMV Global Champion Quantum. 

Wait, no... Customer? I think he meant... client? Wait again, customer?

His brain goes into overdrive with association. The foggy afternoon lull shakes off the dust and cobb webs come alive again, catching each and every flashing memory through a lifetime experiences within a moment. 

First... customer? Why did I think customer... 

He looks over to the calendar. 

Was it... no, it couldn't be....today?

Boom boom, two flashes flash back and he's quickly taken back... back to Way Back When, back to Way Back Then.... Back in the Day... it was a Wednesday... His first day. 

This day in history, way back then, was his first day on the job. He wanted to begin saving up money so he could see his very first CMV show, but he couldn't bring himself to see it from the nosebleeds as he knew he wanted real action, up and close. He wanted to see his hero from a front row seat. 

But That day in history, unknowingly, Quantum had destroyed his town. And Toby saw it the breakdown all begin. 

He got hired as a ambitious cart collector at the local family owned grocery. Growing up in a small town, he knew that everyone knows everyone. One day you could have your high school sweetheart in your arms, the next they could be banging your new boss who happens to be your high school rival. And all that sucks because you were his boss at the last job ya'll worked at. Its crazy. But none of you can get out of own cuz each of you keeps fucking each others girls while you should have just been giving each other raises instead. To save up and GTFO. But, small towns be smalls towns. You have to break the Loop. 

Young-Toby was good at his work, and it was easy. Most employees realized that the job simply requires you to always be working and the work is never done, so there was no reason to work faster. You'll never stock all the shelves cuz the company will always get another truck order in, and customers will always be coming in because the shelves are stocked. its a loop. Toby broke the loop by doing everyone elses job when his was done, and the teamwork payed off for everyone involved as they had more time to continue to take their time while Toby remained headstrong. All on his first day. 

Until Quantum came in and headed straight to layaway. 

Yeah, layaway in a grocery? Weird right? Well, we quickly found out why that policy no longer exists. 

Quantum had been placing small orders of Brisk Ice Tea, but just enough to sell the store out each week so they'd bump the order up slowly over time. At some point, they didn't have any stocked and they began issuing IOU rainchecks on the items. He placed the IOUs in the layaway along with the weekly orders from the past. Nobody noticed cuz they weren't specifically required to, and the turnover rate due to theft in layaway is atrocious. So Quantum stocked up for who knows how long...Until one day, and then simply cashed in. All Hell broke loose. 

Toby saw Quantum enter the store and hawked him from a distance. He had heard the rumors of sightings and never believed it. Big Time Quantum in this small time town? Never could he believe without seeing with his own eyes. But sure enough, it was true. All the employees moved faster than they had since they'd been hired while some ran to the soft drink isle to see if they could cop a case and scalp it to The Future Man. Toby just took a deep breath and approached Quantum as he stood in line. 

"Mr.... " The young kid approaches the CMV MegaStar

"Why yes, I'll sign that autograph for you. By the way, kid, you think you can fetch me a case of some Brisk, please? EV-ER-Y TIME I'm in here, you're empty. Whatchu think, you got some stored away in the back or something? aha..haha.." Quantum knew the answer, and has the same joke every stupid time hes a customer. Like those customers that come in and think theyre being clever cuz you hadnt heard that 50 times already? "Hey, when you're done with that, you wanna come to my house and do mine?" and the answer in your head is always "Like your mom?" but the real answer is that half-cock of the lip smirk they cant see cuz the mask so squint to feint smile. 

But it was Toby's first day, and he had the answer because it was his first time hearing it. 

"Yeah, actually. I have the last pallet hidden in the back. I've been waiting for you

Quantum was surprised at the reaction. "You... do?

"Yeah, I do. While everyone was doing nothing I was doing everything, and I knew you'd be showing up so I hid the order from the truck today." Toby took a calculated risk. "But I can't just give it to you. Not only would I lose my job these employees would mob me."

But Quantum was heel at the time, way back when. And way back then, Bob Luger was Toby's hero. 

"I don't know if you heard me, kid. I said FETCH... which means... where's my dictionary...

"Quantum, please... listen. I promise. But I need an out... I need out of this town. and I need out today. You can do that for me... I'll sell you the pallet. I'll sell the pallet, you get your brisk and I get to pull out. Just a little... This for That? Quid Pro Quo... Scratch some backs, eh? What do you say?

Quantum quickly agreed, "Hows $15,000 in CMVCoin?

"CMVCOIN is worthless Quantum, its going nowhere. I need real money to cash in." The Kid did his homework

"Ok, $50k in CMVcoin...." Quantum ups the offer. "I dont carry cash"

"Send it now and I'll have the pallet as soon as it clears" They exchange information as the line shortens and Quantum is next. 

"Alright sent. Lemme finish my primary purpose and I'll meet you out back

The Future Man steps up to the attendant to ruin their day and cash in on all the IOU's, rainchecks, coupons, and layaways he had accumulated over the years on Brisk Ice Tea. The system malfunctions and breaks down, so he signs autographs while waiting. 

4:59 and Toby calls it a day. First day at work, made $50k which he had cashed in immediately and stuffed his pockets. The pallet of Brisk doesn't exist, but by the time they figure that out he'd be long gone. 

He left that day and never looked back. Until 4:59 Today. but the fallout of that incident rippled through the small town. They had to cash in on the contract, so the whole store was to be stocked with Brisk to fulfill the order. The employees began working for once, not to stock the shelves but to stock their trunks. No product ever made it to the customers, so the customers stopped coming, while back-alley ice tea deals were the number one cause of crime. The loop was broken, but so was everything else. Shit, ONE CAN could go for 50 bucks, but you better show me the product homie, cuz I dunno you like that. The real criminals were bleaching down coke cans and creating counterfeits, in which case you had to make sure you opened and tasted the product for verification. If you were caught supplying Arizona and trying to pass off as Brisk you could lose a leg. Arizona being $1 for volume was the primary substitute at the time.

Flash forward to Ascendance and Quantum beats Toby's hero... and Toby saw it all first hand, front and center.

Toby's brain freezes back in the present. Fuckin quantum showed up today at 8:59, a minute early, of all days... to remind me of that

He looks at the calendar... 

"Yup... sure was today...

He checks the stock market. Top Breaking News Headline reads "CMVCOIN TO THE MOON!" and he's reminded once more of his past mistakes. 

4:59

Since he began a minute early, he was going to leave a minute early, only today. This day in history.. he'd leave early. As he reaches for the knob it turns before he's able to grasp it. There's no knock knock or jokes here... 

The Duality of Woman

Anna Arctica bursts through the door with the viciousness of a Tiger-Mom ready to pounce. She pulls out the deck of cards Quantum had shuffled earlier and plays 52 card pickup with all but 1. She hold its up like a flashcard

"Quid Pro Quo, mother fucker.... Sit down. You're working OverTime today"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Official Complaint Empty Part 3: The Trinity

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:01 am

Regicide: The Murder of Kings. Quantum's 3rd most favorite of all time. Humpty Dumpty

A Tug of War. Kliq V Quantum and Co? He never liked that name, it implied it was just him followed by a suicide squad of a list. that list could be anyone, but these men were not just anyone. They were The King's Men. 

Tracy James, The Soldier.
THE TED, THE LieuTEDant
Hunter Quinn, The Banker
Walter Bolek, The Knight
Paul Divine, The Bishop. 
Quantum, The Humpty Dumpty. 

Vs

Kliq

They'll tell you what they want you to call them, don't worry, just wait. 

But Tonight the Tug of war would shift the balance forever. Quantum made his way through the lockerroom to visit each of his teammates in preparation. To remind them EACH has the power within them to be The Last One Standing. 

He chugs his Brisk down quickly and recycles to postpone Armageddon like he's suppose to while wondering if Anna Arctica's plan had worked. We'd all find out soon enough. 

Hours earlier- 4:59 turns to OverTime

Anna takes off her jacket as they both take a seat. She straightens her back while maintaining direct eye contact. 

"So this is my ring uniform, but I'm thinking of maybe taking this off" she removes the top layer "and just rockin this. I think tha'd be sexy, what do you think?"

"Ma'am, I'm not in a position to be saying what I think is or isn't, but ill support whatever decision you choose to make" Toby is a man of principle

"Yeah but.." she prods "Do you think our neckbeard audience would find me attractive if I wore less? You think my merch would sell more?

"I can't exactly say which direction that might push sales, uhhh" Toby begins to sweat a little. 

"Made like... a million bucks today in CMVCOIN.... thats cool..." she fiddles with her nailjob. "What do you thjink i should do with the profits? Should i get surgery after this baby.. what do you think? What should I do with the money? Which part of my body needs the most work, do you think? or will..."

"Ma'am... this is HR. I am here to file complaints and thats about it. I can't really give you advice on how to appeal to fans.

"Why? Because... youre not attracted to me?

"No ma'am, i am not.

"Wooooooowwwwww dude..... woooow. Cuz I'm pregnant? Wowwwww

"Uh, but ma'am...."  

"WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW DUDE!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOW! I want to file a complaint right now! Official complaint please, I'm familiar with the procedure. Against you.

"Ma'am, I am allowed to not be attracted to you..."

"Yeah, but you cant NOT be attracted to me SPECIFICALLY because I'm pregnant. That's targeted.

"No, you're entirely wrong ma'am. I can and will continue to not be attracted to you, specifically because you are pregnant. I see what you're doing, and I have to tell you its not going to work. Look, I'm just doing my job. My job is to make sure the person signing my paycheck doesnt get into trouble. and if i fail at that, they find someone who doesn't. I'm sorry I can't help you guys in any regard. I have to support my family."

Ann understands completely. "A little this for that, then? Quid Pro Quo... you corporate types are all the same. Stockholm syndrome at its finest... Alright then... How about that $1 million in CMVCOIN?"

Toby's eyes light up

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Official Complaint Empty Re: Official Complaint

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:18 am

Part 4: Toby To Be or Not To Be Constituted

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Official Complaint Empty Re: Official Complaint

Post by Sponsored content