Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 18 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Tom Philips: Ladies and Gentlemen The Undisputed Champion Scott Norrie.
*Scott is met with a shower of boo's but he just laughs*
Scott every since your return you've been met with nothing but hate, as a champion how does this mak you feel?

Scott: heh its funny, a few months back ivrybudy loved good ol' Scott Norrie. He wiz i guy you could come tae when yi had a problem, he wiz the guy that would go oot o his why to please these idiotic fans. No more Tommy boy, I could give a rats arse what the fans or the haters in ih locker room think casue Few May Love Me, Many May Hate Me, but ALL Respect Me. I am ih best damn wrestler walking the face of thee earth right now, I dinna hae time to care what people think.

Tom: Right, also since finally winning the title you've been on a bit of a losing streak. Was winning the title worth it?
*Scott Stares at Tom for a second with anger in his eyes*

Scott: Yer goddamn right it was worth it! Wins and loses mean nothin' in Professional Wrestling Tom as lang as yi win when it counts an' I did jist that! As for this so called "Losing Streak", ma first match after winning ih title I shouldn o bin in! I ws hung over tae fuck, I shouldn'ta been in the damn buildin' never mind wrestlin' a match! As fir the Naughty Guys, one on one neither o them are in my league, 'is jist goes ti show how pathetic these fans are to vote fir me to be in a damn handicap match! Pathetic! If Turner did his damn job I woulda won 'at match but nooo it taks two men ti beat Scott Norrie!

Tom: Well what about Hayden Kitely?

Scott: Fit about at wanker?

Tom: Well not only did he say he's coming for you, he's coming for your family, friends, anyone you car about, even your mailman isn't safe apparently.

Scott: heh, am I supposed to be scared of a man who used to idolise The Miz? Hayden can cut himsell all he wants like a wee emo counch, bit it the end o the day, when it comes down to it I have always been the better man from day one. This wee "psycho" phase he's goin' through is just laughable. Besides I have no family, an' I think its pretty evident I don't need friends, just like Wolfe if Hayden'll have ti go through T'n'A ti get to me and fit de yi know Wolfe FAILED! ha! Ti fuck oota here yi never-was. Naebody wanted yi back here and no one iver will!. And on top o alllll of that he's gonna have his hands full with American Justice, the two are made fir each other an' I can't wait ti see 'em beat the crap out of each other! Now if you excuse me Tom, A've more importaunt things to attend to.

*Scott storms off shoving Tom out of his way.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:10 pm

As Scott is storming off down the hallway, he turns a corner and bumps into the man himself, the new Raw GM, Shawn Michaels! Shawn laughs it off, but Norrie isn't amused, he goes to walk away but Shawn stops him.

Michaels
Hey- whoa, just a second there, champ! I actually was JUST on my way to see you! Good timing, Scott, good timing. Listen here-

Scott
I'm busy!

Scott goes to leave again, but Shawn isn't finished.

Michaels
About SummerSlam, Scott! Slow your roll, jees. Listen, I don't know WHO died and made YOU boss, but I'm the Raw general manager, not you. Who gave you the authority to put up all of those tests for Wolf, huh? I sure didn't. You see, bud, I think that Wolf MORE than deserves a shot at that there Undisputed World title! I mean, let's be honest here, he never really lost the NXT championship after beating YOU for it, now did he?

Scott
You're trying mah patience, Shawn . . .

Michaels
Ah, you've got that match against The Naughty Guys and Wolf, right. Well, that'll be PERFECT practice for you, because this Sunday at SummerSlam, you WILL defend your Undisputed World championship, against Wolf! Now, I've got ugh, other, Cyborg stuff to deal with, you know how it is!

Shawn scurries off, leaving a fuming Norrie behind who whips his title down the hall, screaming bloody murder!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:36 pm

As Episode 102 kicks off, we are taken to Kendall Wolfe who is sitting down on a crate in the parking lot, punching at thin air. Kendall looks focused, yet rushed in his mannerisms.

Wolfe:

What a hectic few months it has been for the splendid.....needless to say, you know I'm being sarcastic, it's always a crazy ride when I'm around. What makes me a wild, wild rollercoaster to travel on is my ability to make last minute decisions.

Kendall hops off the crate and jumps onto a car, which sounds off the alarm.

Wolfe:

Shut up! Now, speaking of shutting up, Levi Marta, for once, will have to shut up tonight when some Sunshine enters his life. I'm not one for throwing a weasel off his gameplan, but I'll make an exception. You have until the end of the show, Marta, to accept my proposal of a Summerslam match. Extreme Rules, anything goes, you're screwed- buuuttt, let's not force feed the details. You have limited time to answer, you little punk. Get inside your demented skull of yours and make a decisi-

Kendall randomly looks downwards and subsequently does a double take to fully notice a smiley face plastered on the bonnet of the car. Kendall Wolfe is standing on Sunshine's car.

Wolfe:

Just kidding Levi, I think I should blow the doors off everything right about now. Turns out your deathbed is king sized Marta 'cause I want Sunshine in the match! Oh yes, Sunshine....the guy who flips the switch on his emotions more than a lovestruck teen girl who's 9 months pregnant. Ha-ha, wow, I've thrown you off your game tonight boys, so expect a snoozer, CMV universe. Oh, and if you need any more motivation because you're a 'good guy', I'll be happy to assist.

Kendall pulls a hammer out of his back pocket and repeatedly smacks it on the bonnet until the hammer breaks in half, followed by the sound of the engine dying.

Wolfe:

So, the question remains: Want to go round the bend, one last time?

The feed cuts off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Just moments away from the main event of episode 102 of Raw, we see Slate backstage packing his bags. He fills an ENTIRE bag with various types of hair gel before there's a loud knock at the door, three seconds later another . . . Then it turns into a barrage of pounds and thuds! Xander quickly drops his luggage and swings the door open, revealing the lovely Renee Young! Slate throws his head back, laughing a bit before going back to his bags.

Young
I've been calling you- we're you about to leave without coming to see me!?

Slate
Renee, listen, what happened between us, it was a mistake, okay? I don't need and can't have a serious relationship right now! I'm not a good guy! Go see Omega, I'm sure he and his weirdo family will except you back with open arms . . .

Young
No! I'm done with everyone around here treating me like dirt!!! Remember what you said to me in that hotel room??? I know how you REALLY feel, Xander, don't do this!

Renee grabs Slate by his arm and whips him around, Xander trying his past not to look directly into Young's teary eyes.

Young
You ARE a good guy, Xander. Why do you act like such an ass!?

Young lets go of Slate's arm and stomps her way out of the room. Xander gulps, now taking a seat on the arm of his couch. He takes a deep breath, "why do I act this way, huh? Why does anyone act any way . . .?" Xander looks up to the camera, this is a side of him we've never seen before.

Slate
You want a war, Omega? X-Gen? You want HELL? You've got it! I may be a bad guy . . .

Xander stands to his feet, cracking all ten of his knuckles.

Slate
But so are we all . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Hayden can be seen training backstage in the gym, Tom Phillips walks into the frame with a mic.

Tom Phillips:
Hayden, can we have a minute of your time please, me along with the rest of the WWE Universe want to know what's going through your mind right now before your upcoming match with American Justice.

Hayden looks over to Tom, nods, and makes his way over, clearly not looking pleased that his training was interrupted for this.

Tom Phillips:
So I just have some questions from both me and the WWE Universe, so, Hayden, your time in the ring against American Justice, are you going to perform it?

Hayden:
Am I going to perform it?

Tom Phillips:
Yeah, are you going to perform it? This is the first question from the WWE Universe on Twitter, it comes in from @iTryhard1v6me, use the hashtag TomsCorner to get involved.

Hayden:
I don't even... Perform what?

Tom Phillips:
Are you going to perform it?

Hayden stands there looking confused, he facepalms before opening his mouth to speak again.

Hayden:
Yes I guess. Do you have a real question?

Tom Phillips:
Okay, this one is from me personally, I know you're training right now, but, have you really be training hard for this match? Or is this just another match for you?

Hayden:
Look Tom, American Justice, is nothing to me, no, I haven't been training harder, I have been working as hard as normal, which is still harder than anyone on this roster, when I get my hands on American Justice, I'm going to put him down for the three count, and then put him six feet underground and get him out of this company for good.

Tom Phillips:
So you're confident then? We have another question here from Phill of Michigan, who says, The Mega Stars be killing you, would you ever fight one of them?

Hayden:
Oh you know it, to my understanding, I haven't used my rematch clause for the Undisputed Championship yet, when I've got American Justice out of the way, I'm coming straight for Norrie, I'm going to hit him where it hurts, no, not his balls, his family, his pets, his gardener, everyone who knows him and likes him, will be written off this planet, after I'm through with American Justice.

Before Tom Phillips can answer another question, the lights go black, Toms scream can be heard, the lights come back on, the camera is on the floor, Tom is gone, along with the camera man, and Hayden is looking around puzzled.

American Justice:
Oh Hayden! You better not run, you better not shout, cause Justice keeps on coming, for you.

The lights go black for a brief second, they turn on to see Hayden, backing up, but he hits a wall, but it's not a wall! It's American Justice! Hayden turns around only to be picked up by Justice and put in the Torture Rack!

American Justice:
This is just a mere feeling of what you'll feel in our match, tap Hayden, submit to the pain! Which is what will happen when we go face to face, you should stop worrying about the Undisputed Title, because you will never get your hands on that again while I'm around.

Hayden refuses to tap, which frustrates Justice, who proceeds to throw him into the wall, causing it to crack, the screen starts to fade as Justice walks off, dragging the slumped up Hayden by his legs.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:28 am

AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE::PART ONE

--The scene opens up on a dimly lit room. A single flickering florescent bulb swings back and forth, illuminating a concrete floor. A shadow creeps across the screen, edging to the perimeter of the light, and casting a long shadow across it. The figure begins to speak in a low, monotonous, and overwhelmingly Austrian voice.--

Ringo Maxx
"Again... again here I stand, defeat draped across my shoulders like the old shame cowl from primary school. Might as I try, here I am. Empty-handed. Nothing to show for my hard work... beside from my surf-board body and obese wallet, nevermind that. The only gold I have is in my toilets, the only belt I have is Gucci's. I am still not the tag-teamed champion."

--He sighs, loudly. The anguish in his voice is only rivaled by the despair in his sniffles.--

Ringo Maxx
"What does man do when all hope is lost? What does man do when his goal is unreachable? Is he giving down? Throwing the towel out? Show the white flag? No, no."

--Ringo steps into the light, a steel chair in hand. He continues to speak, a newfound strength in his voice. His eyes never leave the steel chair as he does.--

Ringo Maxx
"When a man is at the bottom of a pit, he pushes on. He doesn't sit down in a chair," he says, turning to the camera, a savage smile twisting at his lips, "He hits a fellow man over the head with it. You think you know Ringo Maxx? You think he's all glamorous glitz? A beautiful body? You've only seen the softcore."

--He steps forward before slinging the chair out of the light, resulting in a loud, metallic crash. His eyes are wild, only adding to the spooky image.--

Ringo Maxx
"Now wait until you see him... hardcore. And I don't mean his abs."

--The camera fades to black with the sound of Ringo laughing, loudly, in the background.--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:51 pm

*After a successful pay per view, Triple H and Shawn Michaels are making their way through the parking lot, looking to get a little rest before Raw kicks off in less than 24 hours. The two men are chatting about something that cannot be picked up by the cameras, but the topic of the conversation becomes irrelevant when they stop speaking after something in the distance catches their attention.

The camera swings around and reveals Cyborg standing in front of a limo with the mysterious man who appeared weeks ago by his side, dwarfed in the former world champion’s presence.

Cyborg remains motionless and silent as the man steps forward with a manila envelope in his hands. Wordlessly he hands it over to Triple H who accepts it then opens it and removes the contents from its housing: a few pieces of paper. With a smirk, the man takes a step back and watches for a second as Triple H looks over the documents.*

???
You say you know what’s best for business, but the main event of Summerslam looked like the same old nonsense to me. Were you going to repeat the same mistake at Night of Champions? Arbitrarily throw in another competitor into the world title picture? This is why Cyborg refused to challenge for the belt; it shouldn’t have to be on him to salvage what’s left of that title.

*The man pauses as HBK peaks over HHH’s shoulder to read the paper*

???
But, as you can see from what you’re reading, Cyborg has devised a plan to help build up the credibility of the world title so that one day it may be worthy to be held by him again. Now, if you don’t like what you see on that paper, if you genuinely do not believe that is a brilliant idea, a perfect way to weed out the pretenders from the contenders so that there will be no doubt that the man who challenges for the World Championship at Night of Champions will have earned it… then please, by all means hand it back to me and we’ll be on our way.

*As HBK looks on expectantly, Triple H hesitates, and that’s all the validation the mystery man needs as he cracks a smile.*

???
Thought so. No need to thank us, and, don’t worry, Cyborg will be back soon.

*With that said, he turns and walks away and on the back of his jacket the words “Savage Sentinels” are printed in big, blocky letters. The camera cuts back over to Triple H and Michaels who look to be on the verge of an argument before the screen fades to black.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:10 pm

As raw opens up we see the newly unmasked Blizzard walking into the arena. Sushi is trailing by behind him in deep thought. He looks to the camera and makes his way over to it.

Hey Kynra you had the pin on me last name get to take the Hardcore Chanpionship. Now playing m not gonna bitch about it. Instead I'm gonna say congratulations friend. It couldn't have gone to a better man. That being said I laid off n bed last night trying to think of a time you and I have gone on one and I came up with nothing. I'm not asking for a title shot, no I'm just going to ask you for a friendly match. You and I. One on one and let's show the fans a great match. I know we both wont disapoint.

Sushi turns away and walks into the arena catching up with his partner in crime.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 pm

The camera opens to Shanaz and Chet Taylor in the locker room discussing the night's events.

Shanaz: Don't worry about match play tonight buddy guy.  Shanaz and fans know that Chet Taylor had top notch ring around the posie.  Shanaz proud of wild wild west partner.  Plus, Chettie's encourage and la di da helped Shanaz take down big bad voodoo daddy.  Shanaz think that great future times are up around bend and heard from hidden tweety birds that even Mr. President Brick Obomb is hamsteak sandwich fan of Shanaz and Chet.  With our lady love real madrid mustaches CMV universe going out of world for clamor bama roll tide excitement.  Shanaz sure as rain that big boss man hiccle biccle Shawn Mikels going to push Shanaz and Chet to moon and beyond.  Now, let's go get premo nemo champagne bath and groom lips in funhouse mirror.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:09 pm

*Backstage, Triple H is seen watching as Kendall Wolfe celebrates his victory,, successfully eliminating Zak Painn from the elimination chase. Triple H nods approvingly, pleased with the way the match went. If he’s startled by the voice that calls out behind him, he hides it well.*

???
It’s fascinating, isn’t it? How hard these men fight when they’re actually given a chance to earn it, instead of watching wrestler after wrestler be handed a title shot. Nobody had to break up any pins or submissions, but you know why they did? Because this isn’t about merely surviving, it’s about thriving. Now Wolfe has bragging rights as well as being one step closer to challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Triple H turns around to eye down Cyborg and his new buddy.

Triple H
I’ll admit that this idea wasn’t a bad one, but don’t you think for a second that you’re going to be running the show anytime soon?

The man shakes his head.

???
Oh? So you’re still going to be stubbornly loyal to your friend despite claiming to know what’s best for business? Shawn Michaels may be one of the greatest wrestlers to ever walk this planet, I’m not egotistical enough to deny the truth, but he doesn’t know a damn thing about being in charge—about holding power, about putting your put down and raising your fist so your subjects fall in line. You barely have a firm grasp of it yourself.

Triple H
What I know is that Cyborg is being paid to wrestle and all he’s been doing lately is standing around and letting you run your mouth. So how about he laces up those boots of his and get back into the ring say, I don’t know, next week maybe?

The man chuckles.

???
I don’t think so.

Triple H
Excuse me?

???
As you’re well aware, we’re in a new era of CommUniverse Mode—a fragile one if you will where any one misstep could send the company spiraling into disarray. Now tell me, Triple H, how long would this company last if Cyborg were to return and decimate everyone in his path like he always does? No, even though the King would love to crush his subjects, I will show mercy upon this company by offering up myself in his place.
Triple H
And just who the hell are you?

???
Some call me Cole Savage. Those who know better call me, “Ice.”

The man turns and walks away with Cyborg before the scream fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 pm

INSECURITY

--The camera pulls up, straight onto Ringo Maxx seated in a black chair in the locker room. He's focused on his hands, winding tape from the tips of his fingers down to the top of his forearm. He speaks without looking up, his thick Austrian accent especially cold and collected as he does so.--

Ringo Maxx
"Norrie... Norrie, Norrie, Norrie... Since our match has been announced, I've been twiddling my fingers waiting for you to run your mouth about me. I've been anxiously awaiting you to spit out some drunken glib about how above me you are, how truly insulting it is for the great Scott Norrie to have to step into the ring with the lowly Ringo Maxx...

...and let me tell you something, Scott Norrie. You will be stepping into the ring with a lowly Ringo Maxx. These past few weeks, you've been living up to your reputation of the moronic, stumbling fool backstage. Backhanded, baseless insults about me have been dribbling from your mouth even more than your constant complains about how you are being booked on the card. I'm genuinely surprised you haven't cried about how maligning it is for you to be in the opening match of a show."

--Ringo finishes up one hand, raising his head to look into the camera only briefly. His face is straight, aside from the small smirk creeping at the corners of his mouth. He rips the tape with his teeth and looks back down, continuing on to the other hand.--

Ringo Maxx
"These past few weeks, you've been really, really pissing me off, Scott Norrie. Not because your remarks have been hitting home. No, no. Mother Maxx taught me better than to listen to the gibing remarks made by an insecure bully, Norrie. And that's all you are. An insecure fool. No, it's because I know what's truly fueling them. And it's not me.

That belt doesn't feel quite right around your waist, does it, Scottie? You've been trying so desperately to convince the world that you're some big, bad, terrible force to be reckoned with, but I think we both know you aren't. You're scared, Norrie. Scared that you won't... can't live up to the prestige of that title. The historic lineage is daunting, isn't it? Men like David Turner, Sunshine, and good ol' Hayden have etched their names into that gold, and by doing so, have given it a place in history. That's not something you can do, my friend. I see the fear in your eyes. I see the weight on your shoulders. And I can see that it's hard.

You've spent so long climbing the ranks and falling just short. You finally, finally reached the top. But not by yourself. See, nobody else has cared to say it, but you didn't earn that championship by yourself. It took aligning with two former world champions to get you there, two men far more talented than you. And to add to that... you couldn't get the job done until it was a three on three."

--Once again, he finishes his taping up, repeating the ripping motion before tossing the tape roll aside. Ringo stands up and twists the chair around before plopping back down into it. He stares directly into the camera lens, piercing blue eyes not faltering slightly as he speaks in a childlike taunting tone.--

Ringo Maxx
"You've never beaten me, Norrie. And I'm not saying that you won't on Raw. You very well might. But you ought to know, Scott, that whether or not I walk out with the win doesn't interest me. What interests me is getting between those ears, picking you apart mentally and exposing you for the manchild you are. You don't deserve that championship. You aren't championship material.

So, Norrie, I'll see you out there. And I'll leave you with a piece of advice: keep a good excuse close at hand. If you end up losing to the lowly Ringo Maxx, make sure everyone knows it wasn't fair, it wasn't because you weren't worthy of that belt. Keep convincing them of that... and you just might believe it yourself."

--Maxx laughs lightly, a low chuckle that seeps from between clenched teeth. Once more he stands, collapsing the chair into his hands and walking over to the camera. He bends down to look into it once more, the camera fading to black on a close up of his eyes.--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:31 pm

The dark room appears again

Marcantel holds up a picture of Sunshine

"You know, Sunshine you remind me of an old friend I had at the orphanage."

"Me and him were the craziest orphans a parent ever saw, we played pranks, injured people, burned a lot of things."

"But Sunshine, we have one thing in common, we go to the limit. Now I know attacking you tonight was a little uncalled for but I just wanted to see how far you would go."

"Now at Night at Champions, it will be deranged vs insane, psycho vs the psycho, the two crazy idiots of CMV will collide, at have one heck of a matchup."

He gets a match and starts lighting the picture on fire

"Let's see how far we can go"

The picture just turns to ash, then he drops it

"Soon is only the beginning"

Backstage Area - Page 18 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next