Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 17 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 pm

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen T'n'A.

*The camera zooms out to reveal Dave Turner and Paul Anderson, who is busy playing with his phone*

Renee: Dave, Paul lets cut to the chase everyone's wonder-

Dave: Hey, Paul.... Paul *Dave turns to looks at Paul who is still distracted by his phone and slaps it out of his hands* Paul focus man!

Paul: But my peeps need my Teets man they'd be lost without my wisdom!

Dave: Paul, shut up, as I was saying hey Paul look who our interviewer is?

Paul: huh? Who?

Dave: Its X-Gen's whore! *A look of disgust on Renee's face*

Paul: Ohhhhh, *looks at Renee* ew.

*Renee trys to walk off but Dave grabs her arm and pull's her back*

Dave: Woah where you think you ae going? We're doing a interview god Renee be a professional.

Paul: Ew dude.

Dave: What?

Paul: You touched her...

Dave: Aaand?

Paul: And now you've got X-Gen cooties.

Dave: Wha-?

*Scott Norrie steps into the picture*

Scott: Aye mate, you've got X-Gen Aids!

*All three in unison: Ewww.

*Dave rubs his hands on Anderson*

Dave: Ha now Pauls got them!

*they all laugh and in unison again say ewww and continue to laugh as Renee runs away crying.*

Scott: Oi Renee! Come back!

Dave: Totally unprofessional man.

Paul: I know right?

Scott: Stupid slut, anyway doon to serious business nou, as shi was obviously about ti ask before she ran because god she's so original *puts on a whiny voice* why would you align yourselves with Scott Norrie?

Paul: Woah totally nailed it dude.

Dave: Right? Well to answer your question X-Gen Slut, it was just perfect timing, the three of us have been here since day one we've all became good friends backstage me and Paul are finally getting to team together and Scott is shooting for the World title and as a team me and Paul are obviously shotting for the Tag Titles, and its just so happens that all three of those titles are currently in X-Gen.

*All Three In Unison: Eww.

*Turner continues:* so what better way to go for the belts together than apart. X-Gen are a disease to CMV and we promiss The Mega Stars will be the cure for this disease!

Paul: Inspiring man.

Dave: Why thank you Mr. Anderson.

Scott: *continues in whiney voice* Well you heard it hear folks, The Mega Stars are awesome! And X-Gen are aids! And I Renee Young am a smelly pirate hooker! *Continues in normal voice* Aye we heard it hear first Renee, X-Gen prepare to be vaccinated.

*Scott throws down the mic as all three men laugh as CMV cuts to commercial*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:33 pm

The dark room appears again

"You know when I was a little boy, after the......incident. This boy, he came up to me and called me a monster, so I left and went to the gas station where his father worked. I got a match and blew the *** place to the ground."

"Soon is only the beginning"
Backstage Area - Page 17 67-8
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 am

*Moments from their 6-Man Title match at MITB We see Renee Young wishing X-Gen luck as they are about to make their way to the ring. With X-Gen gone, Renee jumps as from behind her, someone starts to talk in her ear.*

Scott Norrie: Y'know its a damn shame Renee, *Scott grabs Renee's shoulders and spins her around* people used to respect you, were nice ti yu an' you threw it all away when you became X-Gen's Groupie.

*Renee slaps Scott but he just smiles as Renee tries to speak*

Renee: I've had it with everyone calling me a-

*Scott grabs Renee by her hands and slams her against the wall*

Scott: A what Renee? A whore? *Renee tries to struggle free, and spits in Scott's face, again he just smiles* Feisty one ain't yi, I like a girl wi a bit of fight in 'er. *Scott sniffs Renee's neck* But I don't like a woman with fear. You want people's respect agaiin Renee? You want to come inti yer workplace without fearing fa's goin to attack or insulting you next? You know what yi hav ti do, break ties with X-Gen or just quit cause trust me Renee it kin only git worse from here, and X-Gen have aready proven they don't care about you. Just  something to think about Renee, just somethin ti think about.

*Scott lets Renee go and walks off. The camera zoom's on Renee, who doesn't run and doesn't cry but has a look of confusion as she has already begun think about what Scott has said.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:17 pm

After his match Marcantel is seen angry and sad

As he walks down the hall he throws everything in his way.

He starts banging his head against the wall, after the 5th bang he stops.

As he leans against the wall he rubs his finger across his eye and looks at it.

"The wounds have healed"

"It's time, tomorrow night"
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:16 pm

*We Can hear the celebrations before we see it, the emotions are running wild as The Mega Stars are ecstatic over the victory here at money in the bank we can here the singing boom down the corridors*

Mega Stars: We Are The Champions! We Are The Champions! We Are The Champions! No Time For X-Gen Cause They Are Losers And We Are The Chaaaampions Of The Worrrrrrrld! Wooooo-yeah baybay!

Tom Phillips: Ladies & Gentel The Mega Stars! Guys you're obviously extremely happy about your clean sweep of the former Tag & Undisputed Champions here tonight, but Scott this must mean so much more to you as its been nearly 3 Year since you held a title whats going through your head right now?

*The Party Abruptly comes to a stop.*

Scott Norrie: Yi jist had ti go and spoil the fun didn't ya Tom? Just had ti ruin my moment, OUR. Yeah its been nearlyy 3 years since I had some gold around ma waist but that makes this taste all the more sweeter baybay! I know it makes meh a marked man now, especially with a Money In The Bank holder kicking about somewhere but nothing is gonna ruin this fir me, I am gonnae cherish EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND. I hold this title. Tonight was for ma boy *Scott points to the sky and beats his chest*, the man that inspired me to become a professional wreslter The Hot Rod "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, this was fir you Hot Rod! Rest In Peace Brother. Me and ma boys are gonnae be partying all night long ain't that right boys!

*Turner and Anderson cheer as they pop champagne bottles spraying it everywhere and dousing themselves in it*
Backstage Area - Page 17 Tumblr_ly5cy1lIDp1r634b8o8_500
Scott: I am gonnae do everythin' in ma power to keep this title around the waist of a TRUE Professional Wrestler and T'n'A are gonna go on ti be the best damn Tag Team Champions Of ALLLLLL Time Baybay. We're gonna keep on fighting till the end! No one can stop us now cause-are yi ready boys!-

Mega Stars: Cause We Are The Champions! We Are The Champions! We Are The Champions! No Time For X-Gen Cause They Are Losers And We Are The Chaaaampions Of The Worrrrrrrld!

Scott: One More Time!

*The Mega Stars walk off Turner and Anderson raising Norrie onto their shoulders as they continue to sing untill the Camera fades to black. but the camera turns to static and a message appears on the screen, "The Following Was Paid For By The Mega Stars and a music video diplaying Scott, Dave & Paul's careers till this point plays, of course the music play, Queen's We Are The Champions (P.S. Sunshine if you could make a video of this for me I will love you for life)*

Backstage Area - Page 17 Tumblr_miazecVM8q1r3ifxzo1_500
Backstage Area - Page 17 Tumblr_mhlx4cGK951qfwmwto3_500
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:21 am

Moments after his tough loss to The Naughty Guys, Chet Taylor is approached by cameras and Renee Young

Renee Young:
Chet Taylor another controversial loss tonight agains......

Chet Taylor: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Yeah Naughty Guys think they can use Hulk Hogan and cheat to get everything they want, but it stands NO LONGER. I will be speaking to General Manager Michaels and Naughty Guys even with Hulk Hogan better bring everything they brought tonight because I'm going to bring everything I have and it is going to be AWESOMESAUCE
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:40 am

The segment begins backstage right before the start of Episode 99 of Raw. A nice car pulls up, and out from it steps one half of the new Tag Team Champions, Dave Turner

Jonathan Coachman:
Dave, congrats on the big win alongside the Mega Stars last night at Money in the Bank. How does it feel and what are your plans for tonight?

Dave Turner:
Coach, as always it feels great to be carrying gold into Raw following a PPV. You know, I'm a three time World Champion... a two time Tag Champion... a former Hardcore Champion...I've been Mr. Money in the Bank AND successfully cashed in....and every single time it feels the same...Like I'm on top of the world and nothing can stop me...

Coach:
But, Dave, your title history seems to prove otherwise, considering your title reigns seem to last mere weeks.

Turner:
Coach, shut the hell up and let me finish...You're right, I have been stopped just as many times as I've won. That's why tonight I decided to show up to the arena by myself, without Anderson and Norrie, to take some time to reflect on things. I've been through a lot here in Communiverse and everywhere I wrestled. And whether it's putting it all on the line in a deathmatch against that lunatic Manic, defending a world title on the biggest stage of them all, or winning in the fashion like we did last night as a dominant team...those aren't things that make me great, those are moments that I make great, Coach. I'm only in my mid twenties and I'm already one of the most decorated champions that Communiverse will ever see. Now if you'll excuse me, Coach. I'm going to head down to the ring, take a moment to soak it all in, then I'm going to start preparing for Raw tonight, because when you're as good as we, The Mega Stars, are...everyone is lining up in the back to take their shot.

With that, Turner walks off camera as Coach fails to mutter a word.
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Marcantel is shown in his room

"Like I said, I don't care about Winning or losing a match. Every time I leave a match whether I'm a winner or loser, my opponent will be decimated."

"Last night, I didn't end the match because I didn't care about the result, all I care about is destroying my opponent, and that's what I did last night. And if you think what I did last night was bad, just wait."

"I've only just started"

"Soon is only the beginning"
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:58 pm

The camera turns on to the backstage area, where we can see Josh matthews waiting outside of the locker-room, Hayden comes out, and Matthews tries to get a word.

Josh Matthews:
Excuse me Hayden, can I get a quick word?

Hayden turns to Matthews, enraged, he leans in, pulls his blade out and runs it across his face, only about an inch or two away from Josh Matthews, this sends him running away in panic, Hayden picks up the mic that he dropped and looks straight into the camera.

Hayden:
Do you think you've won Norrie! Is that what you think has happened? No! That title is mine, enjoy it while you can, because I have this, jolly looking rematch clause with your name on it. I'm coming for you, but it won't just be you, no it'll be your family, your pets, your neighbours, hell, you better tell the god-damn mailman to watch out for me Norrie, they'll all simply... Disappear, with no trace but a bit of blood here and a patch of skin there.

Be afraid Norrie, be very afraid. Because I'm coming, and when I get to you, you'll be begging me to take the title from you, you'll be pleading, you'll be down on your knees bowing to your King, and I'll give you a hand with that too, when I crack your kneecaps ton---

The lights backstage go out, leaving Hayden alone in the dark.

Hayden:
For fucks sake, god-damn it, can these guys not keep this place operating. Jesus!

The lights start to flicker, and amidst the flickering, Hayden can be seen getting attacked by a tall figure, one can assume It's American Justice.

The lights come on, Hayden is laid out on the floor, blood trickling from his forehead, dripping on the floor, Justice is staring at Hayden who is on the floor.

American Justice:
There's no way you'll be using that rematch clause before SummerSlam Hayden, oh no no no, you won't even be making it, to the biggest party of the Summer, I've stripped you of your title, and now I'm going to continue to tear you down, piece by piece, until you have nothing, now... Lets get started.

Justice walks over and picks the leg up of Hayden and starts dragging him down the hallway, Hayden is too dazed to react, but genuine fear can be seen in his eyes, as he's dragged down the hallway, what lies in store for Hayden?
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Hours before Episode 100 of CMV RAW goes live, Sunshine can be seen walking down a hallway towards his locker room. As Sunshine exits the camera's viewpoint, Levi Marta emerges from behind a container, possibly stalking him.

Marta:

We all knew how this affair would turn out. I will be the one to soak up your Sunshine...

"Got ya, bitch."

Levi Marta is caught with a stiff right hook to the jaw! The container gets pushed out of the way to reveal Kendall Wolfe! Wolfe immediately mounts himself onto Marta, swinging blows to his head and torso! Marta flips Wolfe over and repeatedly delivers vicious axe handles to the left side of Kendall's head! Security guards are called onto the scene and try to pull the two apart! Wolfe breaks free, smacking multiple guards in the mouth, jumping onto Marta and aimlessly swinging at him! Marta also escapes the grip of security and brawls with Kendall down the hallway, into the cafeteria! Wolfe pushes Marta into NXT rookie Luke Brinton, who pushes Marta off of him! Marta replies with a cobra to Brinton's throat as various superstars try to seperate Marta and Wolfe! Marta slithers out and attacks Wolfe with a Lou Thesz press, right on a dinner table! Both men stagger to their feet as they trade punches on the table! Marta misses a punch as Kendall Wolfe sets up for the reverse DDT through the table, but Marta wriggles free and scurries away like he was about to get murdered! Wolfe rolls off the table and goes to check on Luke Brinton.

Brinton:

Goddamn pyschopath.

Wolfe:

I swear to god, at Summerslam, with god as my witness, I will tear Levi Marta apart.

Kendall Wolfe slowly walks away, leaving the entire cafeteria section in shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:31 am

Chet Taylor is seen on webcam in what seems to be a homemade news set in his home in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York with Starbucks coffee in hand and combing his mustache

Cronkites (boys) and Tassaels (girls) welcome to the first edition of The Wrestling Hipster and I have a message not only for my few bronsons (fans) but for CEO Triple H and GM Shawn Michaels.

If we rewind to RAW Ep. 94 the American Spirit Cigarette smoking, Pats Blue Ribbon tall boy chugging, ALWAYS vegan eating, Williamsburg, Brooklyn Hipster Strong Style MASTERING Chet Taylor made his debut against some Truffle Butter (Truffle butter is when you pull you dick out of the asshole an continue fucking her pussy, and the tan buttery substance around her pussy is truffle butter) colored frado (an ugly guy who thinks he's good-looking) named Ringo Maxx and I was DESTROYING him in such amazeballs fashion so amazeballs that Fandango got jealous and cost me the match.

Fast forward to Money in the Bank I had to face the not so Naughty Guys BY MYSELF and almost won. I took two midtown frados to the very limit that they had to bring Hulk Hogan out of whatever possible gutter he may have been in.

Then after that I had to face the undefeated U.S. Justice and I was sooo close to ending that poor man's version of a nonracist Hulk Hogan and now at RAW 100 I took on Maxx in a falls count anywhere match and it was EPIC, weapons were used, tears were shed, I almost barfed my Pats Blue Ribbon, and when the dust settled I wasn't the victor. But I was so close in winning and I proved that I can hang with the top guys and I proved that despite the "funny made up words" I say that I am still a serious competitor in need of serious matches but for some reason I am not considered to be in the same league as your Zak Painns, your Justin Sanes. your Ryan Kents, your Levi Marta, or your Randy Bortons and WHY NOT?!

I've had five star matches in every match that I have been in, and on every show I am trending on Twitter by the bronsons with #GIVECHETACHANCE, #LETSGOCHET, #FEARTHEBEARD, I am getting reblogs on Tumblr, and I am getting right swiped on Tinder. It's no coincidence and the fans don't lie. So Shawn Michaels, Triple H  give me and the bronsons the title match that we deserve and place me as the next competitor in the 6-Man Hardcore Hell in a Cell match. Summerslam you give me the title shot and I guarantee you all I will be the one walking out as the new champion. #CHET4CHAMP #HARDCOREHIPSTER

Backstage Area - Page 17 Flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Jonathan Coachman is seen backstage

Coach: Ladies and Gentleman, he's back in the ring, and I've got him live, please welcome Shanaz Andoni

Shanaz enters the camera.

Shanaz: Hello great big world and hello Coachella.

It's been a long time since our fans have seen you in the ring Shanaz, and tonight you're in a triple threat match against Chet Taylor and Jeremy Blake for an opportunity to be the final entrant in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match at Summerslam for the Hardcore Championship.

Let me put sock in it right there.  Shanaz has been sneaky snacking around.  Shanaz has been world traveling and traveling Wilburys.  The people clamor and glamor for Shanaz return.  Shanaz hears their cries.  Shanaz understands their pity pleas.  Shanaz is back to star in Armageddon 2 with Bruce Wills and Ben Affle.  Hollywood and Bollywood and Dollywood will be star power time for Shanaz.

]Uh, let me interrupt here for a minute here Shanaz, this isn't an audition for a remake of the movie Armageddon, it's a chance to be in the match at Summerslam for the Ha-

Jimmy John don't interrupt Shanaz.  Shanaz knows what happens.  Shanaz sees butcher, blaker, candlestick maker, and tailor, and knows he will climb turnbuckle with arms up up up and away after sexy sexy win time.  Many Hollywood agents already contact Shanaz and say "Shanaz, you are better movie star than Burt Reynolds".  Shanaz agrees.  Shanaz is hardcore to the core.  Shanaz has hard core.  Shanaz sells ab core and eats apple core and has pet manticore.  People in Fargo are sick of wood chipper cold and bloody car chases.  Sick of sleazy easy breezy beautiful car salesman who fake kill wives.  Sick of Arthur Dent pretending to be American.  People of Fargo want man who says truthiness.  They want Shanaz.  They get Shanaz.  It's closing time.  Stay here or go Shanaz don't care.  Shanaz merchandise already hotcakes and pancakes.

So, if I'm hearing you correctly Shanaz, you're guaranteeing a victory tonight on Raw?

Practice?  Practice?  No, we're talking about five alive wrestling.  Shanaz guarantee magic.  Shanaz guarantee fun house mirrors and rollercoaster sim sala bim.  Now, please move back paces so Shanaz can move past and see a man about dog.

Coachman steps back and Shanaz saunters past whistling dixie.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next